over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Bootsy

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last month I lost my bulldog frankie...the post is in this section with the topic heading "My Heart Is Broken". Well, last Sunday night my girlfriend and I were getting ready for bed when I heard a kitten meowing in front of our house. I saw it through the bedroom window. Being curious, I headed out front to see the kitten or possibly kittens. Well this poor little thing was by itself and had moved next the curb in the gutter. It was facing away from me and not trying to run away. When I picked it up the poor baby was skin and bones and worse than that, it had a severe upper respiratory infection...Booth eyes were severely infected and her(it turned out to be a girl kitty) nostrils were completely covered with dry mucus. She was weazing through her mouth to breath :( I took her inside and cleaned her nose so she could breath somewhat better, warmed her up and got her some food.

The next morning I took the sick little kitty to my vet and they cleaned up the eyes and got some fluids and medicine started. They figured it to be about 5 weeks old and it only weighed 12 ounces. I told the vet I couldn't keep another kitty, but if they were willing to donate the medicine, I would donate my time and foster the kitty back to health...They agreed and supplied me with medicine and food. The kitten was black and white and I named her Bootsy. She seemed to be improving slowly, eating(but not putting on weight, being alert, etc. Until this morning(Saturday). She was very listless. She ate all through out the day but would just flop over afterward (The vet had me feeding her 3cc's of a prescription food mixed with water, 12 times a day...Yes, 12 times a day...Unfortunately for me work is slow right now, I'm a remodeling contractor, so I was able to accommodate this meal schedule. As the day wore on, Bootsy just got weaker and weaker and had lost 1 ounce of bodyweight and was still very emaciated. It was a very sad realization. Tonight she was laying on my chest, wrapped in a towel when her little motor gave out at 11:30pm Saturday. It was a sad, sad, moment...I was really rooting for Bootsy, she was a sweet little baby that I grew very fond of.

Here are some pic's from the short week that I had her

Last edited:
Thank goodness there are kind hearted people like you willing to take care of abandon animals. You did your best, when others wouldn't. I have 2 cats, my cat Max almost didn't make it, he had surgery about 1 year ago. Just like you, I had to nurse him back to health. He is back to his normal crazy self!:)

that is so sad :( im sorry to hear this but you really did the best thing ever im sure her last days were very good for her and she got to die surrounded by people that really cared.

Bio, you are a good man. I'm sorry to hear of her passing but just think you made her feel loved. Their are only a few people out there that would do what you did, so thanks for caring.

that is so sad :( im sorry to hear this but you really did the best thing ever im sure her last days were very good for her and she got to die surrounded by people that really cared.

bump this you can be proud that you showed her love and she was able to pass with you and not out in the gutter.

If you ever need help for meds or anything for something like this, do not hestitate to message me.

damn sorry bro:(

Awww, man.

Those pics and that story just tore me up.

At least the kitty got a little love before it died. That was sure nice of you.

Oh bro..that was so awesome of you to do the best you could!
I really wish there were more people like you in this world.

I love animals so much, im scared to find one on the street because i will get attached.. I have 4 rescued cats that are about 8-9 years old , ive had since they were kitens and 2 dogs

Money comes out of my account each month for the ASPCA. I wish i could give more but i have 2 kids and a big mortgage.. I sponsor a cat that i pay for food each month only $10 but it helps..

wow

Such a beautiful a deed. This thread hit me hard, for it both beautiful and tear jerking

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131