over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ROAD TO NOVEMBER

balplayer

Banned
talking with hutch last night really lit a fire under me and i want him to know he has inrpired me to get my ass back on stage and not wait until next year. I am never really happy with my progress and i wasnt this year. thus not competing. So with the right guidence i hope to put together something near what hutch just did. thanks man, you really got me motivated. which is something i really needed. congrats MR AZ!!

Attachments

• 2005 front relaxed.JPG
    2005 front relaxed.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 496
  • 2005 back pic erectors.JPG
    2005 back pic erectors.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 380
  • 2005 lat spread.JPG
    2005 lat spread.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 345
  • 2005 most muscular.JPG
    2005 most muscular.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 2005 side chest.JPG
    2005 side chest.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 401
Honestly, you have a lot of potential. These photo's were taken in 2005....and if i remember correctly you took some time off due to an injury?

What improvements have you been working on....or should i say, what do you feel you need to improve on?

main,
i need way more back width, i need more overall leg size, (hamstrings) and i need to come in the best condition i ever have to accomplish my goal.

of course i would like to improve on every bodypart. but my back and hams is what im most focused on. this will give me the complete look im after

i took all the rest of 2005 and 2006 off after my last show. i needed a break and i enjoyed it. I started training in january of tthis year and went from 185 to 218 and was in decent shape. in may i started my diet and got down to 205 in almost contest shape. (for my expectaions) I want to put on more size with some diet adjustments and then diet very hard and get on stage with my best condition. this is my goal.

Last edited:
the pics look good man, and conditioning is spot on... your psing is rety good as well, you do a good job.....

the leg seperation is not equal to your upperbody seperation, you should try foam rolling them every day, it really helped me.... the physiqe is good, you know what you need to do, add some thickness and increase the leg size and you'll have a good package to present when you compete...

let me know if i can help.... you have a good structure, thats worth a lot!

unreal potential bro, you looked good there but the potential i see in those pics is just sickening! bust your ass and get back on stage bro, I can see you going very far in this sport if your smart about it! youve got a very solid physique that has unreal potential. Good luck on your journey bro!

main,
i need way more back width, i need more overall leg size, (hamstrings) and i need to come in the best condition i ever have to accomplish my goal.

of course i would like to improve on every bodypart. but my back and hams is what im most focused on. this will give me the complete look im after

i took all the rest of 2005 and 2006 off after my last show. i needed a break and i enjoyed it. I started training in january of tthis year and went from 185 to 218 and was in decent shape. in may i started my diet and got down to 205 in almost contest shape. (for my expectaions) I want to put on more size with some diet adjustments and then diet very hard and get on stage with my best condition. this is my goal.

You can never have enough hamstring size! Looking good man.

Well, get busy then!

Talking with that Mr. Arizona guy sounds like it did the trick.

Your physique is very good. Best of luck.

Well you know what I gotta say...You got Team IRON Attitude behind you so anything you need you know the number...

BP, you look impressive in your 2005 photos. After seeing your ad photos I am sure you will do even better at this November contest!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws