over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rob Roy AZ open pics

Hard as nails man! You look great.

You great bro! Condition is in and look tight all around. keep it up

Look at these pics:eek: what conditioning , great job Rob you definetly represented AZ this yr congrats bro.

db006 said:
imnot sure if it was you or hutch, but one of yous had a great pop tart recipe. the smores one, with brown sugar poptarts, fluff and a hershey bar. good shit. the only the i would add to that is a scoop of vanilla ice cream. but the possibilities are endless with those things.

uh certainly not me I dont eat stuff that can make you fat!!!!!!:p

Rob- your conditioning was awesome. Keep adding size to that package and you will do great.

HUTCH said:
uh certainly not me I dont eat stuff that can make you fat!!!!!!:p

YEAH!! I would never wake up at 3AM and make myself a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with PB one one tart and marshmellow creme on another smached together....I would NEVER do that....:D :p ;)

bulldog21 said:
YEAH!! I would never wake up at 3AM and make myself a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough with PB one one tart and marshmellow creme on another smached together....I would NEVER do that....:D :p ;)
nice work franco......excellent combination. that brings a tear to my eye. :)
i just wish you toasted that first, but at 3am i can see why you didnt.

also dont forget they can be frozen, they are off the hook.

for my next act..... strawberry toasted, w/ hersheys bar, and fluff, sandwhich style, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. to be eaten with a spoon.

off to the grocery store.....:D

db006 said:
nice work franco......excellent combination. that brings a tear to my eye. :)
i just wish you toasted that first, but at 3am i can see why you didnt.

also dont forget they can be frozen, they are off the hook.

for my next act..... strawberry toasted, w/ hersheys bar, and fluff, sandwhich style, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. to be eaten with a spoon.

off to the grocery store.....:D
The key ingrediant - FLUFF... That stuff is the bomb, baby!

Mainevent, thanks, just tryin to keep up with you in that department. Your pre contest pics inspired me to take my conditioning to another level.
Thanks, Bwill,terry and willy. The goal is to pack that mass on now and fill out my frame. I'm lookin forward to hammering it in my first real off season.I'll come in with 15lbs. more lean mass next year.

Rob Roy said:
The key ingrediant - FLUFF... That stuff is the bomb, baby!

DB- Oh I toasted each and every one of those puppies!!

Fluff is the shit, it has slowly crept into almost every after dinner dessert I have had lately...:D

bulldog21 said:
DB- Oh I toasted each and every one of those puppies!!

Fluff is the shit, it has slowly crept into almost every after dinner dessert I have had lately...:D
I can't handle this anymore! I'll be back in a bit... Going to coldstone. Will let you know what I get. That place is the shiznit. You can mix n match anything there. What r your favorites there?

Rob Roy said:
I can't handle this anymore! I'll be back in a bit... Going to coldstone. Will let you know what I get. That place is the shiznit. You can mix n match anything there. What r your favorites there?

are you still at ColdStone ?

it's about time to change your location - or are you still on the stepmill ? ...lol

Rob Roy said:
It's funny that all of you guys nailed it on the head. That just goes to show the level of talent on this board. Everyone's on the same page around here. I did have about two months off of all upper body training and didn't return to training upper until 10 weeks out from these pics. The back situation is right on though. I've never had deads in my program because early on in my career I was always warned that "deads are just going to make your waste too big". Hogwash! I am now going to wrap my program around my deads and arms. I'll pack on 20 lbs. of lean mass before I start dieting down for Jr. Nationals. This I can guarantee. I'm on a mission this year. In the past I had many restrictions with my training, dieting and competing because of the company that I worked for. They not only didn't support competing they prohibited it. I left that company to work for myself so that I could follow my passion. So this will be my first full year of a real off season to gear up to compete. I'll step on stage at 176.25 next year with better conditioning than I had this year. Thanks, bboy,bd,db,jaysee,sambo,bserker,hutch and lucky. Rob Roy :st:r-wars

Just out of curiousity, what kind of company did you work for that prohibited competing?

A frickin health club...

Sambo22 said:
Just out of curiousity, what kind of company did you work for that prohibited competing?
You'll get a kick out of this. A HEALTH CLUB CHAIN! LOL... What a joke. They were just looking for thier employees to be slaves to their system. I was in an upper level management position. They claimed that it would draw my focus away from my business. The funny thing is that since I have branched out on my own and started to compete, I've actually been drawing in so much business that I can't handle it all myself. I now need to employee another trainer or two to pick up my overflow. It's funny how things work. Follow your passion, do good unto others and the rest just falls into place.

pumpputnam said:
Just getting around to seeing this... great work! Nice package with outstanding conditioning. Hope to see ya in Vegas!
I can't wait to see you on stage bro. You're going to tear it up. You look amazing. It was funny, I was flippin through an old mag and ran across a pic of you with Lee Priest after you won the collegiate nationals. I gotta kick out of that.
Paradise, thanks I appreciate the comments.

You looked phenomenal! Your conditioning was top notch!!! And as a judge, your color looked great too! I guess I'll get to meet you and your gf at the USA's next year! ;)

Rob Roy said:
The back situation is right on though. I've never had deads in my program because early on in my career I was always warned that "deads are just going to make your waste too big". Hogwash! I am now going to wrap my program around my deads and arms.

I was told the exact same thing about deads. That my waist was going to get bigger/wider. But I still pounded them (rack deads) as my back was growing. My main concern before I started my diet was that I was going to look straight up and down because I truly didn't believe I had a waist after my bulk. BUT....that is one thing all the judges commented on was that I had a teeny tiny waist/the tiniest waist on stage. So I was very pleased.

Good job RR!

Your conditioning looked great!
Congrats! Now let's see you get fat and ugly like the rest of us...or maybe that's just me! :p

lynx said:
Your conditioning looked great!
Congrats! Now let's see you get fat and ugly like the rest of us...or maybe that's just me! :p

No Lynx I am right there with you....Its been over 3 weeks and my face already looks like I got stung by a bee....:D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws