over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rumors, rumors, rumors....

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Ronnie is owner a as lab? one guy is selling some as, he says from Ronnie´s underground lab. Everything is possible in this world but i think that a succsesfull guy with 6 mr. o , policeman, with a lot of money cant be involved in this bussines bc moral and laws impede this.

If this is true i will buy all of his products!!!!! :D

with all the attention placed on bber's and steroids lately, that would be flat out stupid for him to do that. I doubt this rumor is true.

I will say this....

Ronnie Coleman is one dumb SOB. I dont think he speaks the english language. He does however throw out some catchy phrases like "aint nothing but a peanut" and "gonna lift some heavy ass weight". If he does have a lab (In which im sure he does not) I wouldnt trust a damn thing from him as Im sure he would brew the shit in a pot on the stove stirring some aregano and some spices in he hehehe.... :D

LOL

Thats funny.

he is to busy driving his hummers and eating at the blackeyed p
to be A kitchen Chemist.

Now there may be a lab making his goods for him, that id beleive but who realy knows.

coleman has a master's degree in accounting, he didnt like being behind a desk all the time so he took a job as a police officer. being that alot of professional bodybuilders dont have real jobs i would say he is much smarter than he may appear. he won several olympias before he even resigned from his police job. i think it is very impressive to work 40hrs a week at a real job and also be #1 as a bodybuilder. maybe more pro's should follow his example and not resort to drug dealing or the whole gay for pay or private posing thing which some do. ideally these athletes should be compensated like other professional atheletes thru prize money and sponserships but we all know that is not happening and when it does only to the very upper echelon in the sport.

To even think Ronnie would have anything to do with something like that is downright preposterous. He aint no idiot and is edumacated you know. ;)

BIG H...

Just like the title says "rumors"

Ronnie does not seem too smart in his documentaries, but you have to think he is not going to risk his years of hard work for some underground lab.

He does have some catchy phrases...YEAH BUDDY!!! EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A BODYBUILDER...but no one wants to lift heavy ass weight.

zephyr22 said:
Ronnie Coleman is one dumb SOB. I dont think he speaks the english language. He does however throw out some catchy phrases like "aint nothing but a peanut" and "gonna lift some heavy ass weight". If he does have a lab (In which im sure he does not) I wouldnt trust a damn thing from him as Im sure he would brew the shit in a pot on the stove stirring some aregano and some spices in he hehehe.... :D

Oh, yeah? Well, I don't trust anyone who can't spell oregano. ;)

Skip

Sorry Skip....

Ill tell ya what I guess Ill have to start spell checking my posts. I guess im just a dumbass. If you want to match wits, bring it on my freind because Ill leave you in the dust. Im not an english major. However I posted this for fun. Some of you guys on here get a little crazy about this kind of stuff. It is a bb board. Lets get for real......Later.

zephyr22 said:

do dumb people also not know how to spell oregano ? :D :D :D

Dont know....

Like ive said in the past I need to go back to school. I just cant figure anything out lately..... This is so difficult for me...... This is one of my major downfalls. Once I get past all this difficulty learning and what not ill be on my way up. You guys on here are some critical MOFOS. The post was supposed to be all in fun not an attack on me. Hey but if you guys are big Ronnie fans Im sorry but he is one big dumb ass. Ive seen him probably 15-20 times and everytime something dumb comes out of his mouth. He is a huge and ripped man. I just dont understand how a man who is that dumb made it that far. Later.

Last edited:
Alright he may be dumb but he obviously busts his ass to accomplish things in his life, you can tell that by just the way he trains & the fact that like someone above mentioned he was a police officer at the same time as a bodybuilder. Hes definately not my favorite bodybuilder but I gotta give him respect for his work ethic

no disrespect to his accomplishments...

Like I said he is an unbelievable BB. Its incredible how large and ripped he is. I just cant believe he did all this and he appears that dumb. Maybe he is not dumb, and just plays dumb. I dont know. All I know is when Ive seen him he "appears" stupid. Hell for all I know he may have one the nobel prize. He is a nice guy. And I really like his physique. And I also cant believe he did all this while working as a cop 40hr a week. Most people coudnt have done it. Later.

zephyr22 said:
Like ive said in the past I need to go back to school. I just cant figure anything out lately..... This is so difficult for me...... This is one of my major downfalls. Once I get past all this difficulty learning and what not ill be on my way up. You guys on here are some critical MOFOS. The post was supposed to be all in fun not an attack on me. Hey but if you guys are big Ronnie fans Im sorry but he is one big dumb ass. Ive seen him probably 15-20 times and everytime something dumb comes out of his mouth. He is a huge and ripped man. I just dont understand how a man who is that dumb made it that far. Later.

dude, chill out !

i was busting your balls.

zephyr22 said:
Like I said he is an unbelievable BB. Its incredible how large and ripped he is. I just cant believe he did all this and he appears that dumb. Maybe he is not dumb, and just plays dumb. I dont know. All I know is when Ive seen him he "appears" stupid. Hell for all I know he may have one the nobel prize. He is a nice guy. And I really like his physique. And I also cant believe he did all this while working as a cop 40hr a week. Most people coudnt have done it. Later.

I think you meant "WON THE NOBEL PRIZE" not "one the nobel prize" right? :rolleyes:

Won or One the Nobel Prize?

In the immortal words of Joey Tribiani "It's a moo point"

Didn't he mean moot?

No it's moo because who cares what a cow has to say.

What the hell does my post have to do with anything?

Im sorry for the crap I said...

If I came off crazy I appolagize. Ive had one too many drinks tonight. I havent drank in about 5 months but a buddy of mine who I havent seen since high school dropped by. I think I took all the sarcasm a little too hard....I know you guys are good guys as I have said before. Once agiaAN i Appolagize. Sometimes I get so carried away. Well gotta get going. Going out for the first time like I said in forever. You guys dont get too carried awya. Later.

RONNIE MAY SOUND DUMB, BUT HE IS FAR FROM IT.. HE HAS A BAD SOUTHERN ACCENT WHICH DOES NOT HELP.. MOST PEOPLE ASSOCIATE A SOUTHERN ACCENT WITH SOMEONE BEING NOT SO BRIGHT.. EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW IT IS NOT TRUE.. he has invested wisely although i think the overabundance of cars is ridiculous.. but trust me he is not as "dumb" as he sounds...

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner