advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

**Lee Priest Suicide Attempt Rumors, True or False??

Rob Roy

Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I really hope that this is false, but there are some pieces of the story that lead me to believe that it's true. ugh! Lee works out in my gym and I just had like a 30 min. conversation with him on thur. night. He's great to talk to, but he just always seems a lil down. In fact when I saw him on Thur. he was wearing a tight black spiderman shirt, the spiderman negative shirt from the last movie. It almost seemed like the shirt was fitting him like it was his second skin. What bothers me about the MD report is the fact that the names (girlfriend Tammy, Russ-friend that found him) line up. It's not like they are some well known people either. Russ is just a guy that he's been hanging with alot since he moved to AZ and it's not Rusty Jeffers. Really hope it's not true. If it is, hope he gets the help that he needs.

**broken link removed**

damn, hopefully is just a rumor. This is what some mod at Lee's forum posted.

Here's the announcement:

Announcement: Saturday, Feb 2nd 2008 - Lee is OK!

Lee is OK.

The picture of a guy on a stretcher circulating around the other boards is not Lee.

Enjoy your weekend.

More news to come at the appropriate time!

Thanks,

Scott

terrible news, i hope everything works out for him

Lee Priest Suicide Report! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Dave Palumbo
Saturday, 02 February 2008

Rumors are flying across cyberspace regarding the health and mental status of former IFBB Pro Lee Priest. Did he try to kill himself or is this yet another prank on the part of the always-controversial Priest? While it's impossible to confirm the rumors at this moment, this what we've been able to find out as of 02/02/08, 6:30pm EST.

(1) Cathy LeFrancois Priest (who is still legally married to Lee) was notified by a racecar driver friend of Lee's named "Ron" that Lee tried to kill himself.

(2) According to Ron, Lee was living with his girlfriend, Tammy, in Scottsdale, Arizona when they (Lee and Tammy) got into some sort of an altercation/argument. Apparently, Lee got physical with Tammy and, as a result, she kicked him out of her house.

(3) Lee, then, rented a hotel room and moved his stuff in there.

(4) A friend of Lee's named Russ (not Rusty Jeffers) found Lee unconscious in his hotel room with slit wrists.

(5) Lee was rushed to the emergency room where they stitched up his wrists and performed a toxicology screen that came back positive (the drugs found are unknown).

(6) Lee is now under 48-hour suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of an unknown Arizona hospital.

As most of you already know, Lee has always been an extremely controversial and outspoken member of the bodybuilding community; and while not everyone always agrees with all the things he has to say, Team MD wishes to extend our prayers out to Lee in his time of need! If this report is nothing more than a rumor gone awry, we'll all be very grateful that Lee's okay!

**broken link removed**

This is from the MD site.

It Ain't So!

Written by Dave Palumbo
Sunday, 03 February 2008

Despite rumors that Lee Priest had tried to kill himself, the truth is that it simply didn't happen. In fact, according to my sources, Lee was out of the state (of Arizona) for the last 2 days picking up a car in California. Chalk this up as another Internet rumor or possible publicity stunt.

Word is that Lee's ex-girlfriend no longer wants anything to do with Lee. I have to assume that his latest escapade must have left a real bad taste in her mouth.

Last edited:
hope its true and the big guys ok

I really hope that this is false, but there are some pieces of the story that lead me to believe that it's true. ugh! Lee works out in my gym and I just had like a 30 min. conversation with him on thur. night. He's great to talk to, but he just always seems a lil down. In fact when I saw him on Thur. he was wearing a tight black spiderman shirt, the spiderman negative shirt from the last movie. It almost seemed like the shirt was fitting him like it was his second skin. What bothers me about the MD report is the fact that the names (girlfriend Tammy, Russ-friend that found him) line up. It's not like they are some well known people either. Russ is just a guy that he's been hanging with alot since he moved to AZ and it's not Rusty Jeffers. Really hope it's not true. If it is, hope he gets the help that he needs.

**broken link removed**

I've talked to him a few times while doing cardio and I get that same vibe from him. I hope the rumor is not true. Regardless, we should invite him to do stuff on the weekends. I bet he'd be hilarious to hang out with.

FALSE!!! just saw him at the gym.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity