over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Safest" steroid compounds?

Landmonster

Registered
Gents,

Many of us are advocates of health on here, unlike other AAS forums. It is part of the reason I enjoy Professional Muscle, you hear the pros and cons of steroids, instead of just "M4d Gainz bro!!!".

However, we still enjoy bodybuilding, which isn't an entirely healthy endeavor...

I'm not sure if there's been a thread trying to summarize the healthiest/safest steroids, but here goes.

1) What would you say are the "safest" steroid compounds out there? Obviously we know that none of them are risk-free, but which compounds would you limit yourself to if you wanted big and lean as possible without adverse health effects?

2) As a follow up question.... Among these "safest" compounds, what would the upper end of the doses be for those compounds?

For example: Given that we can assume Primobolan is safer than, say, Trenbolone.... is 2,000mg a week of Primo "safer" than 200mg a week of Tren?

3) Which compounds would you EXCLUSIVELY prohibit, due to health reasons?

Last edited:
1. test

2. stupid question

3. dimethyltryptamine-19... cuz have you seen banshee chapter?? I mean daaaaaaaamn..

Its all relative bro, I could take 1g of test and you could take 1g of test and have two very different outcomes in regards to health.

Obviously something like 1g of tren is, in most cases, going to be harsher than 1g of primo.

Logic would dictate 50mg a day of halo would be harsher than 50 mg of proviron, so in these instances comparisons could be made.

If we are to sit here and try to dissect the toxic load of 50 mg dbol vs 50mg anadrol we could be splitting hairs all day.

1) I keep trying to find reasons to use something other than test, but besides primo, it seems like everything else has a really bad downside to using. I'd use primo but I'm not convinced the results will be worth the high price it costs since higher doses would probably be needed. Bear in mind some people can handle some steroids better than others.

2) for test, maybe 750mg but I've personally never gone higher. I'd be concerned about my hematocrit at that dose now whereas 5 years ago, my hematocrit was never an issue. Point is we change as we age.

3) as tempting as they are due to the great results that come with them, I'd say superdrol, M1T, and methyltrienelone. I'd also add halo to the list, which won't produce the same muscle gains the others will.

Btw, your thread questions always spark good debates, so I don't mind them

I would just stay natural because in the end it all goes away.....

Attachments

• Flex-Wheeler-17-1024x792-1024x792.jpg
    Flex-Wheeler-17-1024x792-1024x792.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 587
Test E and Deca but dosages would of course have to vary due to a variety of factors including age, years training, etc...

The side effects of steroid vary greatly depending on your individual tolerance, your dosage, and your stack choices. :rolleyes:

So the conclusions from Professional Muscle are A) to stay natural, and B) compounds don't matter, because everyone is different.

:banghead:

So the conclusions from Professional Muscle are A) to stay natural, and B) compounds don't matter, because everyone is different.

:banghead:

it's not that they don't matter because everyone is different..

it's that the question is far more complicated than 'what is safest?'...

for example, nothing really increases my RBC's or crit.... but 500mg of test could send another guy's numbers soaring..

for some guys, tren makes their blood pressure skyrocket..others not so much

A fairly safe stack is low test, as much primo as you need to grow and low dose HGH.

Shouldn't need any ancillaries.

Other questions can't be answered.

I LIKE TO START OFF WITH AT LEAST 3000MGS OF TREN A PER WEEK ... 250MGS OF TEST e .... MAYBE 2-300MGS OF DROL ... KEEP THAT BLOODWORK AND MY HDL AND LDLS IN CHECK THIS WAY

baldnazi, get it in ya, and mooseknuckels do the same routine

-Sentinel

I LIKE TO START OFF WITH AT LEAST 3000MGS OF TREN A PER WEEK ... 250MGS OF TEST e .... MAYBE 2-300MGS OF DROL ... KEEP THAT BLOODWORK AND MY HDL AND LDLS IN CHECK THIS WAY

baldnazi, get it in ya, and mooseknuckels do the same routine

-Sentinel

I can't wait until someone doesn't realize 3000mg tren is a typo

But really your HDL/LDL don't take a nosedive on 300 tren and 300 Anadrol per week? You're the exception, not the majority

I would just stay natural because in the end it all goes away.....

Just like in "Highlander" . "Nothing lasts forever!"

It is a sad truth and many of us sacrifice our health in spite of this fact. Lots of sacrifices made.

Just like in "Highlander" . "Nothing lasts forever!"

It is a sad truth and many of us sacrifice our health in spite of this fact. Lots of sacrifices made.

Very true The Lord Buddha teaches that the only constant is change and the only quarantees you have are birth, suffering and death. You fill in the caps.

Dont waste your health but dont also waste your life not going for your dreams.

Life is fast but its also extremely long.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131