over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sean Jones passed away yesterday

to be real tho..

how do we know this guy wasn't just 'meant' to die young (as it were)?

some guys just don't have it in them, genetically speaking, to live long past their 30s...

everyone has the anecdotal examples of the crack addict who just won't fucking die no matter what, and the other guy who appears to be the picture of health tipping over in his mid 30's from a massive heart attack.

I don't know Mr. Jones, but maybe he actually lived longer than he was supposed to. I know that may not make a lot of sense on the surface, but try to understand what im saying.

know your body, get your tests and your scans done, and do whatever else you can to protect your health... and hope to god that you aren't unlucky when it comes to genetics.

I hate to break it to you guys, but no one is going to make it out of this life alive, so enjoy it, and try to make the good parts last as long as you can.

Guys.. First off we don't know what the issue was.. I've seen a few of these threads over the years where everyone tied it to gear, high ect and later we find out that was not the cause of death.. So we can't assume yet that this was jones issue..

That being said.. It is up to the individual to keep themselves healthy.. If anyone is doing a cycle with high blood pressure then your asking for trouble.. We know that most cycles will eke ate blood pressure.. In some people it can go very high.. Now do this for years on top of heavy daily lifting which further elevates blood pressure and BAM !! Now when was the last time it was next to impossible to go to your dr and get meds to treat high blood pressure..?? Never..

Now gear can screw up lipids we know this.. But how many actually take precautions in this regard? Very few.. One tab of citrus bergamot increased my hdl 10 points in a month.. How many give blood to keep hemocrite down.. Some? Not many.. But most of this Can be prevented .. I've always said " IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE HEALTH BASED SUPPLEMENTS THEN YOU CANT AFFORD TO CYCLE". If these things like citrus bergamot, fish oil, multi vit, curcumin ect are not already in your cabinet then you can't be doing cycles..

My personal take is not the gears much as It's the stimulants and high dose hgh that are causing many of these issues.. 3 ius of hgh has a great effect on body comp if legit.. Many are doing 10 ius.. For years on end.. That worries me more..

Anyone know his age?

I base it on this:

Im a sports junky.

How many professional Major League baseball players do you see dropping dead in their 30's? I can think of one. Darryl Kile who died of heart disease. And there has been thousands upon thousands of MLB players. NFL players who died in their 30's? I honestly cannot think of one who didnt die of suicide. The only person who comes to mind in their 40's is Reggie White who had severe sleep apnea and died in his sleep. How many bodybuilders do you see dieing in their 30's and 40's? ALOT!!! MLB baseball players eat like crap, they travel and are eating out of hotels for 9 months of the year. NFL players do alot of running but alot of them are way up their in weight and again....diet for alot of them leaves alot to be desired.

Bodybuilders= chicken and rice diets and supposedly some of the best healthiest diets of all athletes? Definitely more cardio than virtually any other endeavor with people over 200lbs? Weight training and cardio? These are the things being done and people are dropping. Well there is some things bodybuilders do in a grand way that other athletes dont do even though we eat and cardio better than the other athletes.

Now do you know what bodybuilders do with all these new "so and so is dead" information? They explain it away in this little "well it was probably his genetics" box, or this little "he probably was predetermined box".....because lets face it...it feels better to do that and you can take your thursday shot without any anxiety and apprehension.

Im right there with you.....but im a reality guy and I know that numbers are adding up and the math doesnt compute. Im going to keep doing my TRT because I feel thats what i want to do and I personally feel im healthier with it but man if i was one of these guys blasting grams and grams a week with reckless abandon currently....I would sure not be feeling comfortable. The abuse of the late 90's and 2000's and the easy access coupled with the low prices sure look like its coming back and rearing its head with these RIP threads continually (seems like weekly now)

Last edited:
I base it on this:

Im a sports junky.

How many professional Major League baseball players do you see dropping dead in their 30's? I can think of one. Darryl Kile who died of heart disease. And there has been thousands upon thousands of MLB players. NFL players who died in their 30's? I honestly cannot think of one who didnt die of suicide. The only person who comes to mind in their 40's is Reggie White who had severe sleep apnea and died in his sleep. How many bodybuilders do you see dieing in their 30's and 40's? ALOT!!! MLB baseball players eat like crap, they travel and are eating out of hotels for 9 months of the year. NFL players do alot of running but alot of them are way up their in weight and again....diet for alot of them leaves alot to be desired.

Bodybuilders= chicken and rice diets and supposedly some of the best healthiest diets of all athletes? Definitely more cardio than virtually any other endeavor with people over 200lbs? Weight training and cardio? These are the things being done and people are dropping. Well there is some things bodybuilders do in a grand way that other athletes dont do even though we eat and cardio better than the other athletes.

Now do you know what bodybuilders do with all these new "so and so is dead" information? They explain it away in this little "well it was probably his genetics" box, or this little "he probably was predetermined box".....because lets face it...it feels better to do that and you can take your thursday shot without any anxiety and apprehension.

Im right there with you.....but im a reality guy and I know that numbers are adding up and the math doesnt compute. Im going to keep doing my TRT because I feel thats what i want to do and I personally feel im healthier with it but man if i was one of these guys blasting grams and grams a week with reckless abandon currently....I would sure not be feeling comfortable. The abuse of the late 90's and 2000's and the easy access coupled with the low prices sure look like its coming back and rearing its head with these RIP threads continually (seems like weekly now)

I would say a good portion of bodybuilders don't do much cardio or diet much in the offseason. Perhaps the ones passing away are the ones who are neglecting those types of things? Take a look at instagram to see how often bodybuilders are having huge cheat meals. Some do it every day.

Then meanwhile once they clean up diet and do cardio, that's when they are blasting the heavier doses to prepare for a contest.

Either way, those guys are destroying themselves.

I also feel drug use among MLB and NFL players is exaggerated. The guys who do it probably don't take much and not all year long. (which I think you might have been insinuating in your post)

Last edited:
I base it on this:

Im a sports junky.

2x

Sean Jones has been Pming me all year long for help on nutritional supplements and training...he just pmed me a little over a week ago. He seemed like a great guy....(I do know he lost both his mother and uncle -i believe i could be wrong on that but thats what i remember him telling me---in the last year and it was devastating for him)....39 years old....awful

It is important to note that 30...40 years ago; bodybuilding was an outlier activity. It is now mainstream and that may be why we are seeing a lot more deaths associated with the sport.

I often read in these threads much speculation as to contributing factors to the individuals demise. Those both in denial and looking for confirmation of their lifestyle choice will seek other explanations for these deaths. Occam's Razor tells us otherwise, and therefore I do believe today's drug regimen/cocktail is certainly a contributing factors to all these deaths we see as of late.

My 2 cents... Bring on the hate! :D

On the car forum I am on, two of the regular guys have died in the last week. 40 and 42yo. Heart attacks. It is shocking to me when people I know die like this because I am 41 now and I see them all around dropping like flies. But it's not limited to bodybuilders.

yep.. lost 4 employees over the 2 years all under the age 50.. heart attacks, brain anuerysm, and cancer.. one just lost a leg from clotting issues.. :(

On the car forum I am on, two of the regular guys have died in the last week. 40 and 42yo. Heart attacks. It is shocking to me when people I know die like this because I am 41 now and I see them all around dropping like flies. But it's not limited to bodybuilders.

Word is ( take it how ya want it) he had been suffering from seizures the last three or 4 months.. Didn't have it checked .. They think he had a seizure while alone and passed..

Word is ( take it how ya want it) he had been suffering from seizures the last three or 4 months.. Didn't have it checked .. They think he had a seizure while alone and passed..

holy shit dude ,who the hell has a seizure and dosent get it checked out :confused:

Interesting, though tragic.

Weakened heart valve from too much winstrol, liver jaundice from tren and other strenuous agents, heart enlargement from overuse of HGH... Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren is hard on the kidneys' not the liver. Your other "causations" are also inaccurate.

Don't get me wrong, there are significant health risks from gear, DUH, you just posted misinformation.

Tren is hard on the kidneys' not the liver. Your other "causations" are also inaccurate.

Don't get me wrong, there are significant health risks from gear, DUH, you just posted misinformation.

... So you say...

Depends on what/where you read, as well as personal experience. For instance, it is "known" that tren won't cause hair loss (chemically). It does, just not by the normal academic pathology. Stress continually applied on the system will cause disrepair across the board. Generally speaking, liver, kidneys, pancreas, heart...it's all connected. Just stating systemic "causations" is to not pay attention to overall stress. One system depends upon the other. As one organ falters, it stresses the others.

Perhaps I'm wrong... Next time, maybe you can be contributive and offer us an educational post to reference, instead of the "you're wrong, though I agree", to which seems self serving. I'm here to learn more. Stewie recently called attention to post I made, but followed it with a Niagra of information, allowing everyone a better understanding (thank you, if you're reading this Stewie)

----------------------------------------

Personally, I think littleslice has a relevant point. Despite the length of usage, stress and chemical choice, it may be more an issue of pre existing health condition due to poor genetics than the latter. I think BigA makes a similar comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner