over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sex addiction?

Control yourself as best as you can I suppose? I feel that I am legit addicted to every aspect of sex, I think about it all day every day.. I crave the act, the fluids, the fun, the physiology, etc. constantly and find the urges almost uncontrollable at times.. I would go crazy on any trip longer than a day without some sort of sexual interaction.. With that said, I totally can relate, just try my best to keep myself under control.. Then again, sex is one of the most normal things in the world so I embrace it, because there are many out there that are physically incapable of doing it for whatever their reasons may be

Hey guys,

While it's probably not a genius idea to post up my issues online... I've got some really great feedback from you all here, so here I am again.

I've got my life much more sorted out than ever. I've been clean & sober for 38 months and counting... Well I guess I am addicted to gear now, but techically zero recs or alcohol. Things are all going swell for me.

Fixed up my hormone balance and the libido is pretty close to off the charts. It's a good problem to have I suppose, but just looking for feedback on how you all deal with it...

Assuming one is in a serious long term relationship.. One has sex before work, one has sex after work (before the gym), and perhaps before bed as well.. How does one make it through work? Does one have sex at lunch or just beat off at work?

Additionally if for some reason out of ones control, one can't have sex for a week or two because of a business trip, how does one survive? It would not be morally acceptable to find any random, breathing, willing female to use for sex. On the other hand masterbation is not satisfying for very long.

Suggestions?

What do you have to have going on in your body to be able to have sex (and finish) 3+ times per day, every day???

I mean, I sex is huge for me, think about it all the time, etc..whatever and doing it that much sounds great, but how?? What superpills would I need to take???

As a former addict it sounds like the OP needs sex for anxiety relief.

Just get married and she will take care of your addiction. You'll get ass non stop for about 1 year. Then it gets curt off until she wants something ( furniture, car, etc). She will be in control then brother. You will learn how to go without. Gets even better if she's on meds that kill her libido. Mine could go 2+ months without sex while on her meds. For experiment she stopped her meds for 2 days. Fucked my brains out both days. It's an antidepressant med. sadly, she likes taking the medication. Bitches......

My wife's polar opposite. She could fuck 10x a day, 20x on her meds, me, I can't keep up at all. I need to get checked but its impossible in the Army. 6 more months and I can see a civilian doc to get my test checked. I think I'm low. Put on BF fast, balding, mood swings, always angry/unhappy, FML.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member