over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant others pic

Thread just keeps getting better!
Glad to see guys working out with their girls. My friends used to ask me how come I always dated hot fitness girls. I told them "Bro, build your own!"
My last 3 ex's were all gym chicks. Some guys hate lifting with their girls and then they complain about their wives and girls being out of shape. Training with a fitness girl is hot, especially when you leave the gym and go screw your brains out!!! LOL
One of my first dates with this one was painting her naked with Pro-Tan for her first show! Yeah Baby!

the woman of my dreams aka my wife...22 years with this amazing lady.

Thread just keeps getting better!
Glad to see guys working out with their girls. My friends used to ask me how come I always dated hot fitness girls. I told them "Bro, build your own!"
My last 3 ex's were all gym chicks. Some guys hate lifting with their girls and then they complain about their wives and girls being out of shape. Training with a fitness girl is hot, especially when you leave the gym and go screw your brains out!!! LOL
One of my first dates with this one was painting her naked with Pro-Tan for her first show! Yeah Baby!
So u have 3 previous gym chicks but no pics to post? Dude that's not cool.: )

Your wife looks incredible!!!! Congratulations to her!!!!

I'm sure the feeling we share towards our significant others is mutual... I love watching her make progress and it is sexy as hell when a good looking chick goes all out training and destroys herself.

My girl started just started working with someone I put a lot of trust in as I feel weird critiquing her and writing her diet... She wanted to step up her game, so we shall see what comes of this.

Oh the feeling def is mutual bro, its an inspiration to see my 140 pound wife train like an animal, moving heavy weight and killing it daily. Makes my life so much easier being married to a physique gal, now we do have some epic arguments about training styles and philosophy but its all good! I did most of my wifes offseason diet and training until Feb of last year, we hired Porter and hes been with her ever since. She follows every word he says and it makes our life so much easier. She'll make her pro debut in Dallas soon. Should be fun!!

So u have 3 previous gym chicks but no pics to post? Dude that's not cool.: )

Yeah sorry, literally lost my last hard drive with a shitload of pics on it. Trying to get some of them back from people and places I sent some of them to. :banghead:

My two ladies.

Attachments

• 1427908281542.jpg
    1427908281542.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 1,603
Here is a pic of my wife, she passed away near 2 months ago now.

Chrissy_zps7s4y0hoa.jpg

Sorry about your loss SugarFree

Here is a pic of my wife, she passed away near 2 months ago now.

Chrissy_zps7s4y0hoa.jpg
sorry to hear about this! i dont know what i would do without my girl.

Mr pump, cute family you've got there!

Sugar free, sorry to hear that, I couldn't imagine what that would be like. Hang in there man.

Thanks all for the kind comments

As with everyone here, I am incredibly sympathetic for your loss. I too had the unfortunate experience of losing the woman of my dreams when we were both in our mid 20s, shortly after we both graduated from Engineering school. While she was not as deeply rooted into bodybuilding and the dedication it takes, she was on her way and we had been working out together for years.

It took me exactly 5 years after I buried her to be able to hop back in the gym. That day I found an old video of her maxing out on deadlift and jumping up and down after finally pulling 315. I'm not sure why, but that the only thing that got me going back. While you never get over someone you lose, I would of gotten my life on track much quicker if I stayed in the gym. While I still was in good shape, the gym for many of us is less about the actual results, and more about the spiritual connection we can get lost in while working out. While I don't know your exact situation, I would strongly recommend you getting back into the gym (if you stopped like I did).

I had to switch to a completely different routine, because it brought back to many bad memories, but I wish I hadn't waited so long. Again, I am very sorry for your loss.

Thank you and yes i have pretty much stopped since. Its only been 2 months and im down 20 lbs, 13 from lbm according to bodpod test today. Im trying to do it, its just been difficult without my partner. Anyway i didnt mean to derail the thread, only wanted to post a pic. Thanks everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131