over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant others pic

Sugarfree…I'm very sorry for your loss brother. Just remember, to keep her alive in your memory and by telling her story. As hard as it is now, that's how I keep alive those that I have lost.

Thank you and yes i have pretty much stopped since. Its only been 2 months and im down 20 lbs, 13 from lbm according to bodpod test today. Im trying to do it, its just been difficult without my partner. Anyway i didnt mean to derail the thread, only wanted to post a pic. Thanks everyone.

Damn brother I'm so sorry. She looks like an amazing women. Keep her spirit and memory alive. God Bless.

So sorry for your loss. Hearing this made me really grateful for the people I love.
Again most of us can't even imagine how you feel.
I buried my brother. At first when I thought of him all I felt was anger and pain. Now a few years later when I think of him, it always puts a smile on my face.
Again not to bring down the thread, but I had to say that.
GB

Here is a pic of my wife, she passed away near 2 months ago now.

Chrissy_zps7s4y0hoa.jpg

My deepest condolences to you ??

Not in any particular order . . . literally, a rear view my beautiful, wonderful, supportive, brilliant, loving, logical, fearless, strong, helpful,
kind, generous, bla, bla, bla . . . wife. Attached is a foto I took of her of her a few years ago. (It is represented by the largest stock photography
agency in the world; is licensed regularly, so don’t get any ideas) And yes, this image was her idea. And for those you who don’t know her, the
front view is better than rear view.

The back story . . . this foto was taken on June 21st, which isn’t just the start of summer, it’s also Naked Hiking Day! Naked Hiking Day marks
the summer solstice and embodies the spirit of being free. Though not recognized by any organization in particular, it common knowledge
that the trails on June 21st may lead to some shocking discoveries.

As some of you may recall, my wife recently spent the better part of a summer, backpacking, pretty much nonstop and solo, through the
mountains and deserts of California, on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Before she left, we did a blood test and some careful recording of her body composition and measurements. (You know me, I'm almost fanatical
about keeping accurate records). And when she returned, we did the same. FYI . . . experience tells me that if I had done what she did, I would
have lost 10-15 lbs. . . . of muscle all over.

Here are the results: she lost only 4 lbs. of bodyweight and gained some muscle. Lost zero arm size. Lost 2 3/4 inches from her chest. Lost 3 3/4
inches from her waist. Lost 1 inch from her hips.

And added 3/4 inch to her thighs. Added 1/4 inch to her calves.

Her shoe size remained the same. I expected her feet to grow one full size, but they did not.

And her blood tests came back perfect . . . same as before she started.

No bad for walking all day long, 1,330 total miles in about 3 months, sleeping on ground, eating only what you carry and that never being able to
meet your daily choleric needs, having very little protein (by most standards) and being an over 55 year old vegetarian female.

So much for all this talk about protein requirements, cardio, and muscle loss . . .

Attachments

• naked_hiking_day.jpg
    naked_hiking_day.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,891
Not in any particular order . . . literally, a rear view my beautiful, wonderful, supportive, brilliant, loving, logical, fearless, strong, helpful,
kind, generous, bla, bla, bla . . . wife. Attached is a foto I took of her of her a few years ago. (It is represented by the largest stock photography
agency in the world; is licensed regularly, so don’t get any ideas) And yes, this image was her idea. And for those you who don’t know her, the
front view is better than rear view.

The back story . . . this foto was taken on June 21st, which isn’t just the start of summer, it’s also Naked Hiking Day! Naked Hiking Day marks
the summer solstice and embodies the spirit of being free. Though not recognized by any organization in particular, it common knowledge
that the trails on June 21st may lead to some shocking discoveries.

As some of you may recall, my wife recently spent the better part of a summer, backpacking, pretty much nonstop and solo, through the
mountains and deserts of California, on the Pacific Crest Trail.

Before she left, we did a blood test and some careful recording of her body composition and measurements. (You know me, I'm almost fanatical
about keeping accurate records). And when she returned, we did the same. FYI . . . experience tells me that if I had done what she did, I would
have lost 10-15 lbs. . . . of muscle all over.

Here are the results: she lost only 4 lbs. of bodyweight and gained some muscle. Lost zero arm size. Lost 2 3/4 inches from her chest. Lost 3 3/4
inches from her waist. Lost 1 inch from her hips.

And added 3/4 inch to her thighs. Added 1/4 inch to her calves.

Her shoe size remained the same. I expected her feet to grow one full size, but they did not.

And her blood tests came back perfect . . . same as before she started.

No bad for walking all day long, 1,330 total miles in about 3 months, sleeping on ground, eating only what you carry and that never being able to
meet your daily choleric needs, having very little protein (by most standards) and being an over 55 year old vegetarian female.

So much for all this talk about protein requirements, cardio, and muscle loss . . .

awesomne! i lost 14 lbs (2 weeks ago) in one week downhill skiing 5 days straight followed by 1 5 mile mountain hike. 14lbs!! my diet did change. i ate a good breakfast but once im on the mountain i dont like to stop. i had a turkey wrap and some m&m's in my backpack. i wold stop for 20 minutes to have a beer and my lunch then get back to it.

Thank you and yes i have pretty much stopped since. Its only been 2 months and im down 20 lbs, 13 from lbm according to bodpod test today. Im trying to do it, its just been difficult without my partner. Anyway i didnt mean to derail the thread, only wanted to post a pic. Thanks everyone.

SF I am so sorry to hear this...I really don't know what to say...I just can't imagine.

Also, you didn't derail the thread...That is your significant other and feel free to post more about her if you choose! Take Care!!

OK, one more recent shot. She is doing pics for a local nutritional company. We had almost no warning or diet prep so she thinks she looks bad. She is in perfect off season shape. As you all know women are nuts and she looks so beautiful to me. We will be competing this summer.

Attachments

• lishy.jpg
    lishy.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,826
My wife doesn't work out, she has a slender body, but I am trying to get her to go. I know this sounds weird, but my wife has ways of making her look different. I feel I am dating a new girl every week.

Attachments

• 10417660_851994274845026_6615863144988394855_n.jpg
    10417660_851994274845026_6615863144988394855_n.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,539
  • Picture 090.jpg
    Picture 090.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Picture 093.jpg
    Picture 093.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 1,536
My wife doesn't work out, she has a slender body, but I am trying to get her to go. I know this sounds weird, but my wife has ways of making her look different. I feel I am dating a new girl every week.
pretty girl. she looks fun.

ive been called a chameleon by many. i too change my look often. i can change my weight in just days which changes my facial features drastically, i can wear my hair a few different ways and i can pretty much grow a full in beard in 2 weeks. im so used to people not recognizing me its silly. usually i have to remind them that im so and so's husband cause EVERYONE remembers her! lol

Starting Diet

OK, going to bring back this thread. My GF is starting her diet now for a show in late October. She actually started on 8/10/2015. This is a pic from that week. I'll post more on her journey.
She will be competing in Figure in a National Qualifying NPC show.
Wish us luck!

Attachments

• IMG_0129 (1).jpg
    IMG_0129 (1).jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 1,384
I have no idea why it's sideways and so big! LOL The next one I'll resize, came off my phone.

OK I'm bringing this back!
We need more significant other pics!
I found a couple of early competition pics of my girl. here's one. (she wussed out on competing this year)

OK forgot to post the pic LOL!
Still learning how spread lats!

Attachments

• DSC01025-A.jpg
    DSC01025-A.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 1,067
Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views