advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Since everyone wants high IGF levels from HGH testing. Why not do IGF instead?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since everyone wants high IGF levels from HGH testing. Why not do IGF instead????

IGF-lr3 is much cheaper. Look at the sponsors here. IGF are so much cheaper trusted & unlikely fake.

I know HGH provides other anti-aging benefits but look at this forum. 80% of use wants fat loss & growth.

So why waste money & fear being fake when we can just use LR3 or DES?
Someone correct me if i'm wrong. I'm just trying to find the logic here.

Since everyone wants high IGF levels from HGH testing. Why not do IGF instead????

IGF-lr3 is much cheaper. Look at the sponsors here. IGF are so much cheaper trusted & unlikely fake.

I know HGH provides other anti-aging benefits but look at this forum. 80% of use wants fat loss & growth.

Igf Will saturate receptors pretty fast if used regular....
You can run gh all yr with good effect but not so much with Igf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ideally, I like to research both together. But if money is an issue, your research subject will get more dramatic results from Lr3/des than off weak genetic hgh, that's for sure.

Ideally, I like to research both together. But if money is an issue, your research subject will get more dramatic results from Lr3/des than off weak genetic hgh, that's for sure.

I was thinking the same too.
Is it just me or no one has asked this question before???????

Why spend $1-1.5/iu HGH when u can spend $24 IGF DES from Ergo peps????

Which gives more growth & fat loss since we are more concern about IGF levels during test?????

Maybe I should be the first one to do a comparison.

IGF DES 500mcg VS HGH 10iu a day.

Maybe I should go with Ergo. For some reason I think Ergo DES would win.
Just a thought.

Igf Will saturate receptors pretty fast if used regular....
You can run gh all yr with good effect but not so much with Igf

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on this or provide a link to study supporting this conclusion.

I don't see why hgh wouldn't saturate IGF receptors the same way IGF-LR3 would. Only thing that comes to mind is that HGH indirectly stimulates IGF release in pulses, which means that it is not a continuous release like LR3. DES = problem solved. Broscience ftw.

Are you guys serious? Show me your blood work in 10 iu's of gh and show me your blood work taking lr3. Do you really think that igf-1 lr3 is gonna get you a 600 plus igf-1 number? Do you not know that gh does more than just raise your systematic igf-1 levels. Putting anti aging benefits a side, it also raises igf-1 and mgf levels within the muscles.

500 ug of des is less that 2iu based on 1iu=333ug. Are you saying that 2 iu of Des or Lr3 is gonna be better than 10iu of good quality gh? I doubt that!!

The Beggar

Are you guys serious? Show me your blood work in 10 iu's of gh and show me your blood work taking lr3. Do you really think that igf-1 lr3 is gonna get you a 600 plus igf-1 number? Do you not know that gh does more than just raise your systematic igf-1 levels. Putting anti aging benefits a side, it also raises igf-1 and mgf levels within the muscles.

500 ug of des is less that 2iu based on 1iu=333ug. Are you saying that 2 iu of Des or Lr3 is gonna be better than 10iu of good quality gh? I doubt that!!

The Beggar

The key phrase you just used is, "good quality hgh". This is why this thread was begun. Look at the serum hgh/igf test results coming out these days on generic chinese hgh. I could list bunk hgh products, but I don't want to be banned...yes, I know of one that would shock you! Now, if we are talking about legit setostim, then you are 100% correct. Nothing compares. The only generic that consistently performs high on igf tests lately is riptropon.

I remember an igf test posted awhile back on gh peptides, without igf des or Lr3. It reported igf levels at over 400. I believe Lr3 with gh peptides would test alot higher.

People are wanting high IGF-1 levels while testing their GH because they are unaware that serum testing will be a much more reliable method of determining their GH potency.

People also way overestimate the importance of hepatic IGF-1 when it comes to muscle growth. The IGF-1 that gets raised during the use of GH is called hepatic IGF-1 because it is made in the liver due to GH. It is actually one of the very ways your body decides that enough GH is being made. The brain perceives this level of IGF-1 and then adjusts its production of GH to keep it within a certain range.

GH also increases IGF-1 BP3 and lowers BP1 and 2.

In order for hepatic IGF-1 to bind well to a receptor it needs a binding protein 3 attached to it. The other binding proteins 1 and 2 are known to inhibit binding to the receptor. GH helps increase the right kind of IGF-1 binding proteins and reduce the kind that are not so good.

GH releases fat from the fat cells. IGF-1 does not do this.

IGF-1 does bind to muscle and liver cells and disposes of glucose, and does not do this at fat cells, so there is a nice transformation effect that happens, but not necessarily does this lead to increased insulin sensitivity.

GH is responsible for the release of two unique kinds of IGF, but they only release within the muscle cell. IGF-1 and IGF-1ec *aka MGF are released within the muscle cell itself due to damage done by exercise and this process is greatly enhanced in the presence of GH.

There is no doubt that IGF-1 LR3 does some cool things for body composition. It does a good job of converting that extra carb we consume into glycogen stored in muscle and liver rather than triglyceride stored in fat.

BUT GH will accomplish the same thing, AND it will increase the proper binding proteins, although IGF-1 LR3 doesn't need that anyways, it's unbind-able due to its LR3 manipulation.

Bottom line is that GH is going to give someone quite a bit more bang than IGF-1 LR3. Plus with IGF-1 LR3, you inhibit your own GH after a while so the results stop coming - this is the problem I see with LR3, not some receptor burnout as others put it.

But given the current climate of crap GH out there, I would recommend anyone wanting a body composition effect to either stick with a very reliable source of GH, and sometimes that means paying more, or buying legitimate IGF DES or LR3. I actually prefer the DES.

Maybe I should be the first one to do a comparison.

IGF DES 500mcg VS HGH 10iu a day.

Maybe I should go with Ergo. For some reason I think Ergo DES would win.
Just a thought.

DES at 300mcg was great compare to 10iu of generic Gh. I guess if its Serostim or Humatrope then it will be as good if not better.

there is no comparison, good gh wins hands down 11 times out of ten. I actually like taking them together though=-)

there is no comparison, good gh wins hands down 11 times out of ten. I actually like taking them together though=-)

Thanks Osiris.
I had the impression that u like DES more. U seem to be getting better results from DES by reading your previous threads.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws