over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Since Some of You.........

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Are on the band wagon about the effects and or safety of DNP, I wanted to ask you guys to put up pics of your results with this stuff. Before and after as well as time frames. I am curious to see if the results are worth the pain and risk. The only way we will all be satisfied is if the proof is in the pudding or in this case PUTTING up of real life pics of real life guys/gals who used this stuff to make these awe inspiring transformations. SO I suppose the real messege........short version.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

And I am developing what I call "TYRONE's SYNDROME" I could give a rat's ass what anyone thinks cause like TY I am a Dick!!!!:);) (no offense here TY, You know I love ya bro)I really want to see if what has been achieved by the use of this compound has produced any thing more dramatic than a proper diet and training program could do!! I will go out here saying I have contemplated using it but never did. Because I am a pussy................or just smarter than the average Joe!! ;) SO.......over to you guys now!

Are on the band wagon about the effects and or safety of DNP, I wanted to ask you guys to put up pics of your results with this stuff. Before and after as well as time frames. I am curious to see if the results are worth the pain and risk. The only way we will all be satisfied is if the proof is in the pudding or in this case PUTTING up of real life pics of real life guys/gals who used this stuff to make these awe inspiring transformations. SO I suppose the real messege........short version.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!

And I am developing what I call "TYRONE's SYNDROME" I could give a rat's ass what anyone thinks cause like TY I am a Dick!!!!:);) (no offense here TY, You know I love ya bro)I really want to see if what has been achieved by the use of this compound has produced any thing more dramatic than a proper diet and training program could do!! I will go out here saying I have contemplated using it but never did. Because I am a pussy................or just smarter than the average Joe!! ;) SO.......over to you guys now!

i wish my girl understood this

before dnp

4 weeks ago

Attachments

• fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 395
after dnp

4 weeks later, she started at 200mg first week then increased 400mg and 600mg and continue for another week at 600. She stated she was not that hot while on , but now after feels very hot. :D She states she sat in a swimming pool sipping on v-8, glycerol drinks 4 x day, with some pyruvate caps and the mosquitoes at dusk would not even come near her when she sweated. Sounds like a good deal to me. :D

Attachments

• skinny_unhealthy.jpg
    skinny_unhealthy.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 404
maybe she should have taken a whole kilogram mixed into some clorox or something!:D jykn like aldfellow said 2x

I am planning on doing a run this fall. I will be sure to take some before and after shots. I have been reading more and more posts about bunk DNP. It makes me wonder how much of it is good, and how much is bunk.

lmao Dragonfire!!!

No offense taken man. I like the thread but would like to see before and afters with the dnp as well as other compounds in general.

This board is the very best and I just want to keep it that way, as does everyone.

I'll admit my avatar is truly me but I'm fat as fuck today...I don't have much to hide. If someone is pissed at me, fine...Either meet me face to face or don't keyboard warrior the drama cause it'll bite ya in the ass. I'm right here in S.D. and if you REALLY want to meet me, YOU just might be surprised or looked upon as funny because you don't know me or my friends and never will.
I'm a little fuckin pussy lol...Can ya tell I don't give a flyin fuckin shit cause I'm covered all the way around...

Anyways, anyone with some dnp before and after shots...feel free to post em up whether you compete or not. I am actually interested if it really helped ya all that much or to what extent. I won't criticize at all...maybe just ask a question:)

Sorry I took this thread off track if I did.

Let's see results...I love to see that!:)

dragon, what have you gotten better results from, dnp or coke and smack?

nice turnaround btw

ill post pics after my run is done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner