advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site Specific Growth From IGF -- What have you noticed?

jonesboy

Registered
I guess there is some debate as to igf giving site specific growth. What i am asking is what has been your experience from it? Did it work for you???

well i have notice that my calves and legs are getting bigger. I haven't taken any measurements but i have lost a lot of bodyfat and seem bigger all around.

I think this has been asked before. I do sub-q instead of IM, so can't answer your question. In my personal opinion, I believe IGF giving localized growth about as much as AAS giving localized growth, none :)

Putin said:
I think this has been asked before. I do sub-q instead of IM, so can't answer your question. In my personal opinion, I believe IGF giving localized growth about as much as AAS giving localized growth, none :)
But how would you know since you do it sub-q?

That's like a Frenchman saying the American must all smell bad, but has never met one.

Grunt76 said:
But how would you know since you do it sub-q?

That's like a Frenchman saying the American must all smell bad, but has never met one.
As I said, I dont believe it does, in my opinion. I didnt say it was a fact that it doesnt work.

well for me i have trouble getting my legs and calves to grow. Igf really seems to be helping.. Fact they are growing with igf at a faster rate by far.....

Sorry, that wasn't the thread that I was looking for but a good one at that. I'll find the thread that I'm referring to.

I know your supposed to do spot injections with IGF post workout, but what about if you also use it in the morning. Should you pin the muscle your gonna work later that day, or pin the muscle you worked the day before? Thanks

yeah rob i agree with grunt. I started this thread becuase i was arguing with putin about this and wanted to get others results...

p.s. My brother tells me you are kicking his butt in the gym and that his change in the last few months has been pretty dramatic. Veins in the tris is pretty cool...

Last edited:
jonesboy said:
well for me i have trouble getting my legs and calves to grow. Igf really seems to be helping.. Fact they are growing with igf at a faster rate by far.....
what protocol are you using with the IGF1?

jonesboy said:
yeah rob i agree with grunt. I started this thread becuase i was arguing with putin about this and wanted to get others results...

p.s. My brother tells me you are kicking his butt in the gym and that his change in the last few months has been pretty dramatic. Veins in the tris is pretty cool...
Yeah, your Bro is rockin it! I think that he has had more looks in the last couple of weeks than he has his whole life! He'll be carrying at about 8-10% by the time summer rolls around! Grunt and Game know thier shit when it comes to peptides.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws