over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slinnnnnn Saving My Life

slesh

Registered
Apologies in advance as I plan to ramble…

So for those of you who have been on this board for a while and followed my journey you know about my past issues with my poor reaction to blasting hormone and a bad case of hyperglycemia last year. After taking some advice from @b-boy I recently made another attempt at a blast starting about 6-8 weeks ago. Up until a few days ago everything has been fucking phenomenal - zero issues. Then all the sudden about 4 days ago I start feeling like complete dog shit - no appetite and I just want to sleep all day. I start thinking here we go again - too much Test or my E2 is out of whack. I ordered the typical lab work from privatemdlabs.com and make my Quest appointment. But as most of you know Quest sucks donkey dick and results these days typically take 7-10 business days.

For whatever reason I was reminded of my bout with hyperglycemia last year. Based on blood work a few months back I saw that I was starting to become resistant to Metformin and recently started Berberine. I obviously didn’t notice/feel anything at the time because I was on my maintenance diet eating 150-200 grams of carbs a day and now I’m closer to 500. My OTC at home blood glucose monitor is garbage so I didn’t even bother. I went into my fridge and grabbed a NovoRapid pen (thank god I keep a few on hand) and injected 20iu into my delt with a large Gatorade next to me just in case. No joke less than an hour later I felt like a normal human again.

For the last 2 days I’ve been injecting 10-20iu before my heavy carb meals. Zero issues other than some occasional stomach discomfort which I know can be typical for some with exogenous Insulin. Other than that I feel great and plan to continue this protocol until this current blast of hormone and high carbs ends. At that point I plan to probably go keto or carb cycle for a few weeks to hopefully get some insulin sensitivity back.

Excited to see how the rest of this growth phase goes!

Current hormone protocol:
800mgs of Test Cyp a week
No AI
50mgs Proviron a day (rotating monthly with Var/Winny)
5iu GH a day

PS - the reason I made this post is because you always see guys come on here talking about Slin and matching their diet to their planned Slin intake when really it should be the other way around…

Why did you bring the GH doses down? What have you noticed as far as the good and the bad? Do you have less fullness or water weight?

Why did you bring the GH doses down? What have you noticed as far as the good and the bad? Do you have less fullness or water weight?
I originally brought the GH dose down because of the blood work from a few months ago. My fasted blood glucose was high because the Metformin was no longer working. Now that the Slin is doing its thing I may add a few more IU - maybe pre workout. But yeah a few months back when I went from 15iu a day to 5iu a day I def lost some volume.

I forgot to mention but interestingly enough when I started the Slin a few days ago I woke up the next morning and I dropped like 5 pounds of water - went from 221 to 216 overnight. Skin looked much tighter around my abs. Don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not.

Pro tip on blood work.

Using Ulta Labs, you can see each test as they're completed. A lot of them are done after 1-2 days. Some individual tests take much longer.

Privatemdlabs makes you wait until every test is complete to see any results.

Pro tip on blood work.

Using Ulta Labs, you can see each test as they're completed. A lot of them are done after 1-2 days. Some individual tests take much longer.

Love that - thank you!

Pro tip on blood work.

Ulta Labs always has amazing deals too

Glad you're feeling better - insulin is a must for a lot of us when the GH and carbs get up there.

I say run the insulin until you start having to use much higher doses than normal to cover a meal or intraworkout. At that point drop the slin, go keto or PSMF for a few weeks, then get back to it.

I think the 240lbs. @b-boy challenged you to is definitely doable!

Glad you're feeling better - insulin is a must for a lot of us when the GH and carbs get up there.

I say run the insulin until you start having to use much higher doses than normal to cover a meal or intraworkout. At that point drop the slin, go keto or PSMF for a few weeks, then get back to it.

Thanks Dan!

I would recommend getting a new glucometer. Anyone using slin should have a glucometer handy, IMO.
Also, i was disappointed by the lack of any actual rambling in your first post, particularly after you told us that you would ramble, getting my expectations up.
Serious question, hows the 800mg test w/o AI or SERM (i assumed that 2nd part) treating your nipples? I'm well into legit workouts again after gyno surgery a few mos ago but still have some areas of induration over my pecs. Running deca for the first time in a decade or two (w test) and no AI for the first time in decades as well. Still nervous abt it though

I would recommend getting a new glucometer. Anyone using slin should have a glucometer handy, IMO.
Also, i was disappointed by the lack of any actual rambling in your first post, particularly after you told us that you would ramble, getting my expectations up.
Serious question, hows the 800mg test w/o AI or SERM (i assumed that 2nd part) treating your nipples? I'm well into legit workouts again after gyno surgery a few mos ago but still have some areas of induration over my pecs. Running deca for the first time in a decade or two (w test) and no AI for the first time in decades as well. Still nervous abt it though
I’m always either on Proviron or a combo of Var and Winny so I’m getting some E2 suppression and as long as I keep my BF low and diet clean I should be ok. It seems that tissue growth is a result of high E2 but also being a fatty. If I start to feel them get sensitive I’ll hop on some Aromasin.

When I was in high school I had pre pubescent gyno that got much worse because I was a chubby fuck running Sus with no AI…

Good shit bro, great to hear you found the issue!! So awesome when we figure shit out like that. I had to shelf growth altogether; shit spikes my prolactin horribly. Yes, actual growth. Not peptides. It sucks. =(

How many grams of carbs are you currently eating?

I’m always either on Proviron or a combo of Var and Winny so I’m getting some E2 suppression and as long as I keep my BF low and diet clean I should be ok. It seems that tissue growth is a result of high E2 but also being a fatty. If I start to feel them get sensitive I’ll hop on some Aromasin.

When I was in high school I had pre pubescent gyno that got much worse because I was a chubby fuck running Sus with no AI…
Being fatty definitely contributes, fat tissue being a prime site of aromatization. I also was a fat kid and had some titties before puberty. I'm pretty sure running dbol was what really got me though. Havent used that forever and don't plan to again.
If i recall correctly you normally run a TRT dose, right? You use the proviron or winny/var w the TRT dose too? Sorry, going off topic from your slin usage

If you maintain your conditioning, you're gonna look pretty crazy at 240lbs. Maybe you should compete this year

Being fatty definitely contributes, fat tissue being a prime site of aromatization. I also was a fat kid and had some titties before puberty. I'm pretty sure running dbol was what really got me though. Havent used that forever and don't plan to again.
If i recall correctly you normally run a TRT dose, right? You use the proviron or winny/var w the TRT dose too? Sorry, going off topic from your slin usage

No problem - when I’m on true TRT (for me 200mgs a week) I do not need to run anything along with that.

And yeah Dbol is def a no no for me…

Pro tip on blood work.

Walk-in labs is the same as Ulta apparently. I had used privatemd for years until they recently started making it obscenely difficult. Long story but essentially there's a Quest certified lab 4 minutes from my house that Private md stopped accepting, and I'd need to drive 45 minutes to the closest Quest lab. Bastards.

Anyways, tried Walk-in and I was shocked to see 5 of the 7 tests I ordered completed in 2 days. The other 2 took 6 and 8 days but I was pleased.

You don’t think 20iu to cover one meal is high? If I take 10iu I have eat over 250 grams of carbs over a few hrs. I think he is dealing with insulin resistance likely from very high dose HGH over a long period. I think he needs to reset his system so to speak and drop the growth altogether and go low carb .

You don’t think 20iu to cover one meal is high? If I take 10iu I have eat over 250 grams of carbs over a few hrs. I think he is dealing with insulin resistance likely from very high dose HGH over a long period. I think he needs to reset his system so to speak and drop the growth altogether and go low carb .

12.5 grams per IU is pretty high. I think you’re the exception not the norm. Most I have conversed about with this are at 5-6 grams per IU. Milos suggests 10IU as a safeguard for the inexperienced, but he says 5-6 IU should cover it. I’m not calling you inexperienced, just that your numbers are outside the norm. In fact, it’s a great thing as you have great insulin sensitivity at that dosing.

I originally brought the GH dose down because of the blood work from a few months ago. My fasted blood glucose was high because the Metformin was no longer working. Now that the Slin is doing its thing I may add a few more IU - maybe pre workout. But yeah a few months back when I went from 15iu a day to 5iu a day I def lost some volume.

I forgot to mention but interestingly enough when I started the Slin a few days ago I woke up the next morning and I dropped like 5 pounds of water - went from 221 to 216 overnight. Skin looked much tighter around my abs. Don’t know if that’s a coincidence or not.
I would add more testosterone before I would add more GH, especially since your goal is adding size. 800mg is very far from maximizing your growth from AAS. Extra GH is going to provide very marginal results compared to extra AAS.

@slesh you really need to get a glucose monitor. 20iu IS a lot to take with a meal especially when you haven't been taking it regularly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity