over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Soft drink makers new way to pitch their beverage

if you study high fructose corn syrup and how addicting it is and is made from genetically modified corn and the cancer causing elements GMO's have
-F2S

What makes HFC bad for you has NOTHING to do with the corn being GMO or not. What about GMO causes cancer? Can you find anything to support that? NOPE, there is nothing.

The reason majority of American soda uses HFC is simply because of the govt tariffs put on sugar imports and subsidies given to domestic corn. Govt picking the winners and losers of industry. Just be aware and avoid the garbage.

Every soda here, including Coke, Pepsi, etc, are sweetened with real sugar. Always been.

It's funny how every Brazilian who visits the US comments on how bad the sodas taste there.

I tell them it's corn syrup and they don't believe me.

Also funny how almost every non-american I've ever met think Dr. Pepper and Root Beer are the most disgusting things they've ever tried.

I agree with everything you say. I've had Pepsi with cane sugar and it was definetly much better.

Coke actually came out with a product not too long ago that was sweetened with cane sugar. I think it also had some sucralose in it as well but even that had a better flavor than the regular coke.

Coke actually came out with a product not too long ago that was sweetened with cane sugar. I think it also had some sucralose in it as well but even that had a better flavor than the regular coke.

Coke has several products around the world that are sweetened with sugar, including Coke itself in several countries. Something went wrong with Coke in the US and they started the whole corn syrup bullshit. I understand it's cheaper, but it's probably cheaper here too... The thing is that American Coke wouldn't sell here for half the price.

Sucralose is nasty stuff. I hate the chemical after taste.

Cane sugar is not that bad at all. Sure if you are having huge amounts it's never good. It's not healthy but it's not going to damage your health if used sparingly. Again not saying sugar is good but just using some common sense. It's much better than pumping your body full of various hormones or taking large doses of fat burners or other things most of us do on here. I know guys try and minimize the damage hormones etc cause through good nutrition. But it does make me smile on here how I sometimes see guys go on about using a sweetner in your tea or drinking a soda then they go and inject 100mg tren a from some unknown on the internet who probably made it in his kitchen.

i dont think that they are trying to market it as healthy...

i think they are trying to market it as "retro" or "throwback" or whatever.

[emoji53]

**broken link removed**

[emoji53]

**broken link removed**

I gotta find me some - I'll buy a few and fill 'em with sand and pump up in my office all day.
LOL;)

LMAO read the article -
Pepsi has recently unveiled a new dumbbell bottle design for Pepsi Light, which is what Diet Pepsi is known as in many non-U.S. countries. While few details surrounding the unique bottle have been disclosed, the beverage company is attempting to promote a healthy lifestyle by implementing the dumbbell design.

The standard two liter bottle also doubles as a two kilogram dumbbell that — for all intents and purposes — could be used as an exercise tool. In a coinciding advertisement, the company revealed that the new bottle design “makes Pepsi useful in a fit way of life.”

While it would no doubt be odd to see people using these bottles while working out, do you think Pepsi actually has something impactful here?

In addition, last month Pepsi revealed a Japanese-exclusive Cherry Blossom flavor.

pepsi

LMAO read the article -
Pepsi has recently unveiled a new dumbbell bottle design for Pepsi Light, which is what Diet Pepsi is known as in many non-U.S. countries. While few details surrounding the unique bottle have been disclosed, the beverage company is attempting to promote a healthy lifestyle by implementing the dumbbell design.

The standard two liter bottle also doubles as a two kilogram dumbbell that — for all intents and purposes — could be used as an exercise tool. In a coinciding advertisement, the company revealed that the new bottle design “makes Pepsi useful in a fit way of life.”

While it would no doubt be odd to see people using these bottles while working out, do you think Pepsi actually has something impactful here?

In addition, last month Pepsi revealed a Japanese-exclusive Cherry Blossom flavor.

pepsi

That Pepsi Light Dumbbell? It Doesn?t Exist | Runner's World

getting back on topic I wouldn't mind drinking the cane sugar after a work out but soda is like drinking battery acid and is very acetic.
Hell back in the day we used to clean our corroded batter cables with it. :)

I have never really drank carbonated drinks so no sodas when I was a kid. I would have loads of fruit juice but nothing carbonated. Do you guys have apple tango in the US? That's the only one I ever drank as my nan used to buy it for us everytime we visited. A can of tango, bag of walkers salt and vinegar crisp and a packet of chewitts everytime we visited for years. I haven't drank it in years. Although appletizer is similar and I had one of those a few months go.

There are ways to do the same thing without poisoning your health

don't ALL carbohydrates break down to a simple sugar molecule?
am I missing something....
fruit becomes fructose etc.... so fruits are bad?
a sweet potatoe has fructose, glucose and sucrose in it..... so you are all against yams? and sweet potatoes?
this is elementary knowledge... so everyone here against sugar eats a ketogenic diet?
am I missing something?:confused:
nothing wrong with "sugar" (aka carbs) they are in EVERY food that isn't a fat or a protein...:lightbulb:
-F2S

Last edited:
What makes HFC bad for you has NOTHING to do with the corn being GMO or not. What about GMO causes cancer? Can you find anything to support that? NOPE, there is nothing.

The reason majority of American soda uses HFC is simply because of the govt tariffs put on sugar imports and subsidies given to domestic corn. Govt picking the winners and losers of industry. Just be aware and avoid the garbage.

I watched an awesome documentary and read an awesome book about gmo's.... the movie was food inc I think... and I watched OMG GMO and there was a study done on rats a LEGITIMATE ONE and every rat got cancer. they got all the cancers most humans get.
the US gov wont sponsor a GMO study that is over 6 months long in rats. but guess what? a typical lifespan of a rat is 2 years. the study done on rats that was longer than 6 months resulted in ALL rats getting cancer. VERY FEW humans get cancer under age of 25 years old (equivalent to 6 month study of rats) but MANY get cancer at 50 and on.... (a rat at 1.5-2 years old)...:lightbulb:
-F2S

don't ALL carbohydrates break down to a simple sugar molecule?
am I missing something....
fruit becomes fructose etc.... so fruits are bad?
a sweet potatoe has fructose, glucose and sucrose in it..... so you are all against yams? and sweet potatoes?
this is elementary knowledge... so everyone here against sugar eats a ketogenic diet?
am I missing something?:confused:
nothing wrong with "sugar" (aka carbs) they are in EVERY food that isn't a fat or a protein...:lightbulb:
-F2S

I think we mis-communicated somewhere. I was referring to food products that don't contain sugar (or very little) on the nutritional facts label. I wasn't talking about things like white rice and stuff. The intra drink I had in mind was Intra MD, which doesn't contain sugar on the label.

Soda in a glass bottle. You don't need anything else. Now that's a throwback. :)

Soda in a glass bottle. You don't need anything else. Now that's a throwback. :)

Oh for sure! Coke in a bottle has a better flavor even with the bull shit HFCS in it.

It's like drinking a beer from a bottle vs a can. A super cold brew from a bottle is just fucking better lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear