over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some thoughts

:headbang::headbang:

Seriously bro you just tell it exactly how it is! And i love reading your posts, feel so lucky to be a part of this board and learning from you guys who have actually been there, got the t-shirt, done things wrong on the way there and hand your experiences to a younger guy like me so i dont make the same mistakes!!

Im running GH 5ius a day 5 days a week, and currently on an Oral blast for 15 days and let me tell you something first of all ( gear reaction when your leaner HELL YES!)
And this is the BEST i have ever looked before, im volume training the hell out of myself, i look full, i feel pumped...i kinda hate the water retention from GH and the odd occasion were hands start to feel very tingly...but hey im making results!
Going to go straight onto some test and IGF-des after the oral blast....Keep posting your experiences bro, as we should all do, we can all learn from eachother!!

I'm glad B-boy started talking about the controlled negative. I seriously dont know why more guys think like this. Take your EGO out of the exercise, find a heavy weight (HEAVY IS RELATIVE, REMEMBER THIS!) and explode thru the positive and slow controlled on the negative. THAT is where the muscle tissue is built.

guys just dont want to lighten the weights.

Last edited:
Thread title needs to be changed to "How to Get Big 101: Ask B-Boy"

Slow through the negative is the way to go. Definitely leaves me feeling it for the next few days!

Very solid info IMHO. Thanks for taking the time to put it out there.

Totally right on hgh and peps. For me, fluid retention gets tough above 6iu's. Good advice on deca, tren, etc. I do think slin can be useful.

Agree on accentuating the negative when training.

This thread is LOADED with truth and knowledge...great stuff Brad..I miss you man, hope we can train again soon..we'll get all the carnage on video so everyone can see the fun...

JM

Great stuff, b-boy!

Man, with you and Buselmo posting up lately you guys remind me why I come here first:

Guys with proven results in this sport sharing what has/has not worked for them and their thoughts on training, diet, and supplementation.

With exchange of knowledge like that, this board truly earns the title "Professional Muscle", and proves it's not just another board where guys whore products and services and talk about what chicks they f_cked at the club this weekend.

:yeahthat:

B-Boy,
It's almost as though you been talking to my coach, but with very small differences. Wonder how many people are going to make to the Pro ranks this year following the appraoch you've shared? :D:D (not saying me)
This type of approach can competely change the look of your body

Bboy what would you consider high volume?

Bboy what would you consider high volume?
kinda an individual answer, laymens terms, more reps and more sets than your currently doing...LOL

for chest i probably do about 15 total sets, legs are easlily that and more as is back. arms are probably 12 total sets. all this with a higher reps ranges anywhere from 12-30 reps. also remember that heavy is relative, some shit that im doing for 30 reps may be some guys 8 rep weight...LOL if your geared up then blast your muscles in the gym, if your cruising or off tone down the training slightly, but always train with full blown INTENSITY!

This thread is LOADED with truth and knowledge...great stuff Brad..I miss you man, hope we can train again soon..we'll get all the carnage on video so everyone can see the fun...

JM
I will be back in southern Ohio the weekend of junior nationals, if you could train on a saturday then i would make the 2hr drive up to train with you, I won't get into southern Ohio till sometime friday afternoon and don't know after driving 6 hours if i could make a two hour drive up your way. I gotta take my daughter to lexington for a school she is going to attend over the summer on that sunday the 19th of june.

would the hgh be effective though if you were only blasting for say 10weeks?
if its a large blast, then you bet your ass it will be effective, try and cruise at a lower dosage when your done with the blast, this shit gets expensive i know :(

I'm glad B-boy started talking about the controlled negative. I seriously dont know why more guys think like this. Take your EGO out of the exercise, find a heavy weight (HEAVY IS RELATIVE, REMEMBER THIS!) and explode thru the positive and slow controlled on the negative. THAT is where the muscle tissue is built.

guys just dont want to lighten the weights.

I recently got back down to earth myself on bentover rows. I was working out with 305 lbs and doing the reps fast but decided I wasnt getting near the effect I should so I took it down to 265 lbs and slowed it down and actually holding the bar at the top near by rib cage for a short count of maybe 1-2 secs. WOW, was I sore. I was sore for almost 5 days after that. I have actually broken through a sticking pt in strength too. It does work. I have done it in the past but eventually I always find myself going to heavy in the quest for strength and then every once in awhile you have to bring yourself back to earth.
Thing that sucks is that I was doing strict bentovers like this with 335 lbs or more before my heart attack. Of course I was enhanced too back then and not now.

STONE COLD.....TRUTH

I agree. I attribute the majority of the progress i oosted sincw novembee to peptides and gh.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

b-boy

do you beleive in these high dose gh blasts for only 5-10 days ?ie day1-20iu/day-2 25iu/day-3 30iu/day-4 35iu/day 5-40iu etc ?
also what thyroid meds do you use if any ?do you beleive that t4 only is neccesary ?

b-boy

do you beleive in these high dose gh blasts for only 5-10 days ?ie day1-20iu/day-2 25iu/day-3 30iu/day-4 35iu/day 5-40iu etc ?
also what thyroid meds do you use if any ?do you beleive that t4 only is neccesary ?
EXPERIMENT! try it out and you come back and educate us ;).. I like controlled longer doses of gh myself, but i would like to know how what you posted works????

most of time when taking gh has been dieting and always took low dose of t-3 (12.5mcg) with it.

can only comment on things i have either witness through friends or seen first place in the "lab". :D

What are some of the potential side effects (if you know or what you have experienced) one might see administering gh at say the 2-3iu range, 6-8iu range, 13-15iu range, hell even up around the 30iu range??

Interested to see the ugly part of the game per say...

Thanks!

The big thing you have to worry about with overload of androgens is blood pressure, clotting disturbances (hemog, hemac, RBC's), organ damage (usually from the high blood pressure), etc etc etc etc....... thats why in my opinion you are seeing more and more problems nowadays with health problems and people dropping dead.....people are upping the dose dramatically nowadays....(right on this thread there is a early 20 year old something kid using 1500mg of test a week, any of you oldtimers 35-50 ever use 1500mg of testosterone a week in your early 20's? LOLOL)

so look what B-Boy has said "instead of upping the dose, add more GH and boom off to the races {provided that diet is sufficient in cals, and nutrients for growth}. Of course the more gear you take the bigger you will get, but also the more side effects you will have! its a double edged sword."

GH? Side effects? Compared to high androgens? Tremendously less. You kind of pick your poison in this venture and the better poison to pick is GH than increase androgens and end up with health problems. GH=need to keep eye on blood sugar but again that can be rectified pretty easily. The big big big thing to keep an eye on with extensive GH usage coupled with androgen usage is cardiomyapathy. So if you go that route.....it might not be a bad idea to extensively research the simple supp turmeric (specifically curcumin)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws