over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Decreasing Sex Drive the Most

swim15

Registered
Been on and off this forum for probably a decade but always found opinions here helpful.

Long story short I, like many (s/o Larry Wheels), have viewed the positive benefits of AAS on sex drive as fun over the years. However, I have not done a proper job with balance and regulation and I am at a point where I will readily admit that I have a sex addiction. It has drained my life to an extreme and I have tried groups, therapies, psychedelics among other things to address it without success. This is both neurochemical and behavioral in nature. It's taken an admittedly long time to get to a point where I will do anything to fix things but that is my goal. I will be in sex-addiction specific counseling during this time and augmenting with methylene blue, among other potential agents, to help keep dopamine levels as stable as possible while I go through withdraws.

I have decided to withdraw my HRT for the foreseeable future in order to have a better chance at managing things. I wish to use what I hope will be a time of increased clarity and control to do meditative work, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc to unfire and unwire neural connections while firing and rewiring new connections. Assuming no major problems along the way, I guess this process will take 6-12 months and am happily ready to trade low T for increased control.

My goal initially is to withdraw testosterone (scrotal cream) for 2 weeks and see how I feel. I will need to continue HPTA suppression during the 6-12 month period and I have not fully decided on how to do that. My thoughts are:

Trenbolone 10mg eod - 35mg/week: While tren is obviously known for increasing sex drive I have run it once in the absence of testosterone and did not have any libido. I was also in show prep at the time so unsure if it was the lack of test, the caloric depravation, or both. I like this idea because you still get AR stimulation and some potentially mild prolactin increases which could dampen sex drive as well.

Primobolan 50-100mg/week: I have not run primo in a long time but I do think this would be viable. My only concern here is crashing estrogen more than it already will be with the inherent AI effect that primo has and may reduce to zero any minor peripheral estrogen conversion I may get. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement.

Equipoise 100mg/week: While I have not run EQ in a long time, I always tolerated it well. My concern here is the potential for anxiety increases with its effects on the GABA system that some people report. While I have not previously experienced this, I wonder if it may be exacerbated in the absence of testosterone. I do like that this would give me some E2 conversion.

DHB 50-100mg/week: This is probably my last option and least considered. Mostly because of mild BPH sides I have gotten in the past (and I'm young). If I were going between this and EQ I would probably pick EQ to get some mild E2 conversion. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement as well.

Anavar 25-50mg/day 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off: This is also an option. I don't want to run orals constantly so this would be enough to keep my system suppressed.

I don't want to deplete my body of two essential hormones if I don't have to so, if I choose a non-aromatizing compound, I will likely talk to my doctor about a very low dose estradiol replacement and see if/what effect that has on how I feel.

Right now I am leaning towards tren or primobolan as a way to potentially augment the effects of "feeling" the low T but would love input from anyone if they have run any of the above compounds solo and what their experience was. Any input appreciated in advance. This has been a humbling experience for me and I hope to use it in order to help others suffering in the future.

You are making this painfully complicated. You need TRT to function. Zoloft kills sex drive, so do other SSRI's. Many of these drugs are used for compulsive sex addictions.

I wish I was. I have been on SSRI's and they actually caused drastic increases in sex drive and impulsivity unlike they do in some patients. I have pursued every pharmacologic intervention that I personally know of without success so that leads me to pursing this option. Additionally, I am working with two different physicians on this as well. I have been off HRT a couple of times in the last few years for other reasons, however, and have not noticed any issues in terms of feeling unusually bad so I don't anticipate problems. That said, anything is worth it to get out of the cycle I let myself slip into.

Ideally I'd like constructive feedback here as well as personal experiences if anyone has them - I've been through the shaming of this cycle enough. I do understand your point though and it is taken to heart.

For further information, if it underscores the urgency, I am in medical school and risk not being able to continue in the program if change does not occur. I am willing to do anything to bring about that change.

For another reference, I have gone so far as to go through with a treatment of Ibogaine without success if that illustrates the lengths I have gone. I suppose the lack of success in this was partially due to the fact that my dose was not high enough. I am pursing a higher dose medically monitored treatment this summer, however, as a potential to augment things.

What about switching from scrotal cream to testosterone injects? Have you tried that? According to others I have read is that the scrotal test cream gives huge increases of DHT as the skin is so thin on the scrotum and is in the most absorbable spot on your body. Some of these guys had to lower their cream dose as it caused to much of a spike for comfort and longevity. Huge increases in sex drive and some aggression were reported, very cool and interesting. Keep up your search for answers and solutions friend, they are out there and you will find them.

It is very interesting that you have delved into Ibogaine. Have you ever thought about trying it again?

I'm not trying to over simplify or be sarcastic, but "deca-dick" is a real thing for a lot of people.

That said, what behavioral or counseling interventions have you tried in the past?

ok bro... deca absolute fucked my sex drive. Take deca alone and watch your sex drive die especially when u come off. love the gains though.

serious question.... can you tell me what drug protocol and dosage made your sex drive the most out of control?

I wish I was. I have been on SSRI's and they actually caused drastic increases in sex drive and impulsivity unlike they do in some patients. I have pursued every pharmacologic intervention that I personally know of without success so that leads me to pursing this option. Additionally, I am working with two different physicians on this as well. I have been off HRT a couple of times in the last few years for other reasons, however, and have not noticed any issues in terms of feeling unusually bad so I don't anticipate problems. That said, anything is worth it to get out of the cycle I let myself slip into.

Ideally I'd like constructive feedback here as well as personal experiences if anyone has them - I've been through the shaming of this cycle enough. I do understand your point though and it is taken to heart.

For further information, if it underscores the urgency, I am in medical school and risk not being able to continue in the program if change does not occur. I am willing to do anything to bring about that change.

For another reference, I have gone so far as to go through with a treatment of Ibogaine without success if that illustrates the lengths I have gone. I suppose the lack of success in this was partially due to the fact that my dose was not high enough. I am pursing a higher dose medically monitored treatment this summer, however, as a potential to augment things.
Hey, I know it has nothing to do with this discussion but I saw that you had to deal with mercury poisoning in the past. Can I contact you pm? A comparison would be very helpful to me, thanks!

Been on and off this forum for probably a decade but always found opinions here helpful.

Long story short I, like many (s/o Larry Wheels), have viewed the positive benefits of AAS on sex drive as fun over the years. However, I have not done a proper job with balance and regulation and I am at a point where I will readily admit that I have a sex addiction. It has drained my life to an extreme and I have tried groups, therapies, psychedelics among other things to address it without success. This is both neurochemical and behavioral in nature. It's taken an admittedly long time to get to a point where I will do anything to fix things but that is my goal. I will be in sex-addiction specific counseling during this time and augmenting with methylene blue, among other potential agents, to help keep dopamine levels as stable as possible while I go through withdraws.

I have decided to withdraw my HRT for the foreseeable future in order to have a better chance at managing things. I wish to use what I hope will be a time of increased clarity and control to do meditative work, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc to unfire and unwire neural connections while firing and rewiring new connections. Assuming no major problems along the way, I guess this process will take 6-12 months and am happily ready to trade low T for increased control.

My goal initially is to withdraw testosterone (scrotal cream) for 2 weeks and see how I feel. I will need to continue HPTA suppression during the 6-12 month period and I have not fully decided on how to do that. My thoughts are:

Trenbolone 10mg eod - 35mg/week: While tren is obviously known for increasing sex drive I have run it once in the absence of testosterone and did not have any libido. I was also in show prep at the time so unsure if it was the lack of test, the caloric depravation, or both. I like this idea because you still get AR stimulation and some potentially mild prolactin increases which could dampen sex drive as well.

Primobolan 50-100mg/week: I have not run primo in a long time but I do think this would be viable. My only concern here is crashing estrogen more than it already will be with the inherent AI effect that primo has and may reduce to zero any minor peripheral estrogen conversion I may get. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement.

Equipoise 100mg/week: While I have not run EQ in a long time, I always tolerated it well. My concern here is the potential for anxiety increases with its effects on the GABA system that some people report. While I have not previously experienced this, I wonder if it may be exacerbated in the absence of testosterone. I do like that this would give me some E2 conversion.

DHB 50-100mg/week: This is probably my last option and least considered. Mostly because of mild BPH sides I have gotten in the past (and I'm young). If I were going between this and EQ I would probably pick EQ to get some mild E2 conversion. I would likely augment this one with E2 replacement as well.

Anavar 25-50mg/day 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off: This is also an option. I don't want to run orals constantly so this would be enough to keep my system suppressed.

I don't want to deplete my body of two essential hormones if I don't have to so, if I choose a non-aromatizing compound, I will likely talk to my doctor about a very low dose estradiol replacement and see if/what effect that has on how I feel.

Right now I am leaning towards tren or primobolan as a way to potentially augment the effects of "feeling" the low T but would love input from anyone if they have run any of the above compounds solo and what their experience was. Any input appreciated in advance. This has been a humbling experience for me and I hope to use it in order to help others suffering in the future.
Gear is not the answer to a mental health issue such as this. Find someone solid to sit down and work with on this. Don’t try and manage it with gear and hormones.

Props for coming on here and posting, but now see it through and work with a health professional.

If you want zero sex drive, diet to the absolute leanest you can possibly get. Should do the trick.
I totally agree with it. It is easiest in one way and also the hardest in the other. Very low bodyfat is signal for the body to cut off needs for procreation as there is not enough food to survive.

What about switching from scrotal cream to testosterone injects? Have you tried that? According to others I have read is that the scrotal test cream gives huge increases of DHT as the skin is so thin on the scrotum and is in the most absorbable spot on your body. Some of these guys had to lower their cream dose as it caused to much of a spike for comfort and longevity. Huge increases in sex drive and some aggression were reported, very cool and interesting. Keep up your search for answers and solutions friend, they are out there and you will find them.

It is very interesting that you have delved into Ibogaine. Have you ever thought about trying it again?

Yep good call obiously on the scrotal - I have gone back and forth between that and injections without much change. I appreciate the comment

I have done ibogaine twice, my most recent time being a couple of months ago. I am a huge proponent of psychedelics and I am still routinely in awe that something like ibogaine exists. It is unlike anything else that can be experienced on this planet. I was unable to complete a full dosing regimen most recently because my ECG was out of paramters. I am likely going to go to a clinic this summer and do a heavier round of it where I can be medically monitored.

If you want zero sex drive, diet to the absolute leanest you can possibly get. Should do the trick.

This is definitely true haha. Nothing killed it like contest prep. Unfortunately not something I can sustain at this point

Hey, I know it has nothing to do with this discussion but I saw that you had to deal with mercury poisoning in the past. Can I contact you pm? A comparison would be very helpful to me, thanks!

Yeah man sure thing

I'm not trying to over simplify or be sarcastic, but "deca-dick" is a real thing for a lot of people.

That said, what behavioral or counseling interventions have you tried in the past?

True. Deca did kill my libido. It would be on the list except that it gave me cystic acne which I'd like to avoid

ok bro... deca absolute fucked my sex drive. Take deca alone and watch your sex drive die especially when u come off. love the gains though.

serious question.... can you tell me what drug protocol and dosage made your sex drive the most out of control?

Definitely test + tren

For those that posted "get to therapy" I do understand the sentiment. However, if you look at the rates of successful addiction treatment with therapy/psychiatric care - the rates are abysmally low (maybe a couple of %). We really lack good acceptance of addiction in this country unfortunately. If overcoming was that simple, we would have the addiction epidemics in the US that we do have. That being said, done and done. As I said, I am working with several health care professionals on both the physiological aspects as well as the behavioral health aspects. Its certainly a good augmentation but typically not enough on its own to do much good

I would get off everything for month then have labs checked. Then and only then would i think about hormone and only adding in a therapy dose of test like 10mg a day that Emric advises.

Get your hormones back where nature wants them to be and see if that.has effect on your brain chemistry any (it should) that will make treatment alot easier.

In the past tanking my estrogen by taking to much arimadex during prep killed my libido because it down to 3 on an ultra sensitive E2 test.

Ive been fasting heavily to drop weight and it definitely kills the sex drive while your body refocuses energies to figure out how its going to get its next calories.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws