mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Someone please help me (blood work came back...need TRT)

Thanks VTliftVT. I appreciate all your help on this thread. You sound like a pretty smart dude. This is a very depressing time in my life.

You have no idea how much better you will feel having your test levels in the upper quarter range. I could make a commercial on the changes I felt. No more depression, fatigue, foggy head, lack of energy, etc. It is a life long commitment and does have its negatives but the positives far outweigh them.

Why on earth should one bring the test levels in the upper quarter range? :confused:
Only to develop erytrocitosis and prostata (benign) problems in a few years?

Wallace ;)

Why on earth should one bring the test levels in the upper quarter range? :confused:
Only to develop erytrocitosis and prostata (benign) problems in a few years?

Wallace ;)

If you give blood every 56days it wont be a problem and its very rare to develope any prostate probs if your test levels are in range, even in the high end. You gotta be way outta range for that, or be predisposed.

If you give blood every 56days it wont be a problem and its very rare to develope any prostate probs if your test levels are in range, even in the high end. You gotta be way outta range for that, or be predisposed.

I have many pts on testosterone replacement.

When they give blood it takes no longer than a couple of weeks to get to the previous levels.

Prostate problems, minor problems, I have seen many times. And they diminish, unfortunately not completely, when the dosage is reduced. People who has never used "high" dosages get them later and milder (in my experience).

The pattern, when using long acting esters is to keep the readings close to the lower end if you check them before the injection.

In my experience it is the only thing that works.

I think many guys whose sources of info is the net, and expecially bb forums, use way too high doses, use a lot of ancillary drugs which are absolutely not necessary (proviron, HCG, anti aromatase and others). They are doing low dose full time doping, not replacement.

I am not saying they are going to hurt themselves, maybe they will end up to live longger and with a better quality of life (no one knows about this yet), but they are definitely not doing replacement therapy.

Wallace ;)

My hematocrit was like 58 before I started giving blood on 150mg cyp, 250iu hcg 2x per week and 25mg proviron daily. After giving blood a month later it was 55 and I did 400ml 30days later(did it myself) then went in the next month and it was down to 48 and just went in after a 2month layoff of giving blood and it was 45

My doctor apporved Hrt Consists of 300 mg test e per week along with 200mg deca . :D

My hematocrit was like 58 before I started giving blood on 150mg cyp, 250iu hcg 2x per week and 25mg proviron daily. After giving blood a month later it was 55 and I did 400ml 30days later(did it myself) then went in the next month and it was down to 48 and just went in after a 2month layoff of giving blood and it was 45

Good for you. :)

No matter if you mange to keep you hematocrit low enough, I think the therapy your having is not a replacement therapy.

The human body produces about 6mg testosterone a day, that makes 42 mg a week, corresponding to not more than 70-80mg testosterone cypionate or enanthate. You are putting in double the replacement therapy, plus the HCG and the proviron.

As I said, I hope you are fine and well and I wish you a long and helathy life, but I like to call things with their name.

BTW, You sure know that hematocrit over 53-54 increases thrombosis risk quite a lot.

Wallace

Good for you. :)

No matter if you mange to keep you hematocrit low enough, I think the therapy your having is not a replacement therapy.

The human body produces about 6mg testosterone a day, that makes 42 mg a week, corresponding to not more than 70-80mg testosterone cypionate or enanthate. You are putting in double the replacement therapy, plus the HCG and the proviron.

As I said, I hope you are fine and well and I wish you a long and helathy life, but I like to call things with their name.

BTW, You sure know that hematocrit over 53-54 increases thrombosis risk quite a lot.

Wallace

yah i didnt like having a high hematocrit. I'd say about 90% of most bodybuilders who use aas and regular hrt patients have this when they dont give blood enough. Thats why I did mine monthly for a while till it was in mid 40s and then maintain it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear