over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOON WILL BE RELEASING NEW PEPTIDES

Update, first of all I am at the nationals in Atl. and I will post more on this on Monday, I am sorry for the delay, but, as it stands I will put one out first to see how it is accepted and then I will release the other one shortly after that.
As it stands now my lab is having a very difficult time with some of the raw materials to manufacture the peps, the quality of what they received was less than acceptable and until the quality is up there I will not manufacture a sub-standard product, plain pure, and simple.

The reason I will never deal with anyone else. Sent you a PM.

PRODUCT UPDATE

ya please tell us!

Okay guys at the risk of looking like an asshole I am going to tell you that I have the intention of releasing DES(1-3) IGF-1, however with that being said, the current problem I am encountering is the material to produce it. The outsourcers were supposed to come back with some prime choice material and rather what they delivered was some garbage,the product they delivered was maybe 50-60% pure.not good enough, so I ate that one and chalked it up to experience. The other products that we are working on are far more difficult to produce and they have to be letter perfect or it's not going to work. We are in the middle of trying to produce 2-4 new products which I believe no one else carries and they will revolutionize the peptide industry.
I am sorry for the wait and I should know better than to shoot my mouth off but when the excitement builds and you want to share the good news sometimes you just can't help but run your mouth. Again, I apologize for the delay, but, if I am going to put out a great product that works I want the best products to make the peptide. Plus, it doesn't help when I have to leave every other weekend to fly to different parts of the country to attend these shows as I have a lot of athletes that compete and I take care of. Thanks for the patience !!!!

Sorry to ask a newb question, but what is the difference between IGF-1 Lr3 and this (1-3) IGF-1 Des?

Okay guys at the risk of looking like an asshole I am going to tell you that I have the intention of releasing DES(1-3) IGF-1, however with that being said, the current problem I am encountering is the material to produce it. The outsourcers were supposed to come back with some prime choice material and rather what they delivered was some garbage,the product they delivered was maybe 50-60% pure.not good enough, so I ate that one and chalked it up to experience. The other products that we are working on are far more difficult to produce and they have to be letter perfect or it's not going to work. We are in the middle of trying to produce 2-4 new products which I believe no one else carries and they will revolutionize the peptide industry.
I am sorry for the wait and I should know better than to shoot my mouth off but when the excitement builds and you want to share the good news sometimes you just can't help but run your mouth. Again, I apologize for the delay, but, if I am going to put out a great product that works I want the best products to make the peptide. Plus, it doesn't help when I have to leave every other weekend to fly to different parts of the country to attend these shows as I have a lot of athletes that compete and I take care of. Thanks for the patience !!!!

RON, you are the MAN!

mass gains?

DES (1-3) IGF-1 (NOT THE SAME AS IGF-1)
Most athletes have heard of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor-1) and the amazing anabolic effects it has been reported to have upon Protein based tissue such as muscle. Des (1-3) IGF-1 is over 10 times (1000%) more anabolic than IGF-1. Now that is amazing!!
IGF-1 is actually produced from both insulin and growth hormone in the Liver and other tissues. IGF-1 is made up of 70 amino acids in a chain. Well, when a clever chemist removes the last 3 amino acids in the IGF-1 chain (the N-terminal tri-peptide) it becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 and 1000% plus more anabolic. Why? IGF-1 circulates through our blood stream and tissue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unfortunately, most of the IGF-1 is inactive because it is bound by another Protein called (get this) IGF-1 Binding Protein-3, or IGF-1-BP-3 for short. Since bound hormones can not fit into and trigger a receptor-site, the majority of circulating and muscle IGF-1 can not trigger an anabolic stimulus. Like tons of cellulite in a o movie (who watches those?) there is little good stuff happening. However, when IGF-1 is altered and becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 the binding Protein IGF-1-BP-3 can not bind to it and it is totally active. Another reason Des (1-3) IGF-1 is so potent is its unique ability to fit into lactic acid altered IGF-1 receptor sites. (YUP) When we train we burn carbohydrates as a fuel to make cellular ATP. When cells switch to this ATP pathway, the by-product is Lactic Acid. This is of course the cause of most of the burn we feel during intense or higher rep sets. Well, the lactic acid build-up is called acidosis, and it destroys the shape of some receptor-sites for period of time. Therefore some anabolic/anti-catabolic hormones have difficulty merging with their respective receptor- site and triggering a response (such as even unbound IGF-1). Not so with Des (1-3) IGF- 1, the super growth factor. It fits into the IGF-1 receptor-site even after acidosis. Des (1- 3) IGF-1 is unbound, over 10 times more potent than IGF-1, and it picks receptor-site locks. Too bad it has only a few minute active-life.
Did you know that our body's make Des (1-3) IGF-1 naturally? Most un-informed individuals claim other wise, but it is true. When an athlete trains lactic acid builds up in muscle tissue. As we know, there is always IGF-1 / GH present in the blood stream and tissues (including muscle) from prior work-outs and other metabolic factors. That lactic acid burn triggers IGF-1/GH secretion from both prior and present work-outs. Unfortunately, lactic acid destroys some of the IGF-1 present in muscles being trained. But wait, this is good too!
Lactic acid also cuts (truncates) the last 3 amino acids off the 70 amino acid chain of "some" of the surviving IGF-1 and creates Des (I-3) IGF-1. So acidosis increases GH/IGF-1 production in the Liver, "unbinds" IGF-1 locally in the muscle being trained (burned), destroys some of the IGF-1, and converts some IGF-1 into Des (I-3) IGF-1. Huh, good deal. And the synthetic form of this super anabolic stuff is beginning to show up on the black market more frequently.

* The Protein binds less well to IGF-binding proteins and is generally approximately 10-fold more potent than IGF-1 at stimulating hypertrophy and proliferation of cultured cells. REFERENCES: Ballard FJ Des(1-3)IGF-I: a truncated form of insulin-like growth factor-I. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology 28(10): 1085-1087 (1996)

DES (1-3) IGF-1 (NOT THE SAME AS IGF-1)
Most athletes have heard of IGF-1 (insulin like growth factor-1) and the amazing anabolic effects it has been reported to have upon Protein based tissue such as muscle. Des (1-3) IGF-1 is over 10 times (1000%) more anabolic than IGF-1. Now that is amazing!!
IGF-1 is actually produced from both insulin and growth hormone in the Liver and other tissues. IGF-1 is made up of 70 amino acids in a chain. Well, when a clever chemist removes the last 3 amino acids in the IGF-1 chain (the N-terminal tri-peptide) it becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 and 1000% plus more anabolic. Why? IGF-1 circulates through our blood stream and tissue 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unfortunately, most of the IGF-1 is inactive because it is bound by another Protein called (get this) IGF-1 Binding Protein-3, or IGF-1-BP-3 for short. Since bound hormones can not fit into and trigger a receptor-site, the majority of circulating and muscle IGF-1 can not trigger an anabolic stimulus. Like tons of cellulite in a o movie (who watches those?) there is little good stuff happening. However, when IGF-1 is altered and becomes Des (1-3) IGF-1 the binding Protein IGF-1-BP-3 can not bind to it and it is totally active. Another reason Des (1-3) IGF-1 is so potent is its unique ability to fit into lactic acid altered IGF-1 receptor sites. (YUP) When we train we burn carbohydrates as a fuel to make cellular ATP. When cells switch to this ATP pathway, the by-product is Lactic Acid. This is of course the cause of most of the burn we feel during intense or higher rep sets. Well, the lactic acid build-up is called acidosis, and it destroys the shape of some receptor-sites for period of time. Therefore some anabolic/anti-catabolic hormones have difficulty merging with their respective receptor- site and triggering a response (such as even unbound IGF-1). Not so with Des (1-3) IGF- 1, the super growth factor. It fits into the IGF-1 receptor-site even after acidosis. Des (1- 3) IGF-1 is unbound, over 10 times more potent than IGF-1, and it picks receptor-site locks. Too bad it has only a few minute active-life.
Did you know that our body's make Des (1-3) IGF-1 naturally? Most un-informed individuals claim other wise, but it is true. When an athlete trains lactic acid builds up in muscle tissue. As we know, there is always IGF-1 / GH present in the blood stream and tissues (including muscle) from prior work-outs and other metabolic factors. That lactic acid burn triggers IGF-1/GH secretion from both prior and present work-outs. Unfortunately, lactic acid destroys some of the IGF-1 present in muscles being trained. But wait, this is good too!
Lactic acid also cuts (truncates) the last 3 amino acids off the 70 amino acid chain of "some" of the surviving IGF-1 and creates Des (I-3) IGF-1. So acidosis increases GH/IGF-1 production in the Liver, "unbinds" IGF-1 locally in the muscle being trained (burned), destroys some of the IGF-1, and converts some IGF-1 into Des (I-3) IGF-1. Huh, good deal. And the synthetic form of this super anabolic stuff is beginning to show up on the black market more frequently.

* The Protein binds less well to IGF-binding proteins and is generally approximately 10-fold more potent than IGF-1 at stimulating hypertrophy and proliferation of cultured cells. REFERENCES: Ballard FJ Des(1-3)IGF-I: a truncated form of insulin-like growth factor-I. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology 28(10): 1085-1087 (1996)

So if I am as impressed as I am with IGF-1 LR3 this stuff is going to be awesome..and I think I saw in a thread on here somewhere that the ultimate combo would be IGF-DES,IF-1 LR3, AND MGF..don't know how all this would go together in a protocol but would like to know a good protocol to use this all to it's best ability..I already have 2/3 of the combo..just waiting on this..I know of another source who already carries it but I would think this stuff would have to more expensive to make than say IGF-1 LR3 right?It sounds Ron is on to some big developments..can't wait until they get it right..that's a stand-up guy letting us know he got garbage instead of releasing anyway, this board has the best sponsors hands down.

So if I am as impressed as I am with IGF-1 LR3 this stuff is going to be awesome..and I think I saw in a thread on here somewhere that the ultimate combo would be IGF-DES,IF-1 LR3, AND MGF..don't know how all this would go together in a protocol but would like to know a good protocol to use this all to it's best ability..I already have 2/3 of the combo..just waiting on this..I know of another source who already carries it but I would think this stuff would have to more expensive to make than say IGF-1 LR3 right?It sounds Ron is on to some big developments..can't wait until they get it right..that's a stand-up guy letting us know he got garbage instead of releasing anyway, this board has the best sponsors hands down.

correct me if i am wrong but i am thinking this stuff stacked with ghrp 6 and the big appetite that comes with ghrp 6, one could put on some decent poundage with this stuff, or is this something that is IGF-DES going to be used for cutting?

Ron, Sydney Australia

I know its early morning there and i see your online are you in the mood for a chat? If so PM me a contact number so i can call you using skype,much cheaper..
BBOP1

Last edited:
correct me if i am wrong but i am thinking this stuff stacked with ghrp 6 and the big appetite that comes with ghrp 6, one could put on some decent poundage with this stuff, or is this something that is IGF-DES going to be used for cutting?

I am curious to know this as well..I would think it would best for adding mass..probably lean..since it is claimed to be 10x more anabolic or active than IGF-1 LR3.

Here's my take on it. des (1-3) igf-1 is 10 times as potent as regular igf-1 because it is resistant to igf-1 binding proteins- much greater uptake by the receptors instead of wasted.

Now, when thinking about igf-1 receptors we should realize that igf1-lr3 is potent mostly because of its insulin-like effects, not because it binds so well to the igf-1 receptors. It is purely my opinion, but I believe people are getting good results with lr3 only because of this effect. It is basically a really effective insulin for bodybuilding purposes- great for nutrient storage/disposal. And, insulin is the most anabolic hormone there is! So, all kinds of people who are afraid to mess around with insulin feel safe to try igf1-lr3 because "it isn't insulin" are really getting all the great effects they'd be getting with humulin-r in a friendlier package. At the doses used by most, igf1-lr3 is similar in effect to the minimum effective dose of a short acting insulin. That's why some have problems going hypo and others don't. It's probably not enough to put you in a coma, but it is enough to effectively store nutrients. Again, it's a good insulin product- that's what makes it unique- it's effective at safer doses than humalog and humulin-r are at doing very similar things.

Ok, that said, understand that original, bio-identical igf-1 is a whole different animal. Our goals for its use are basically completely different because we aren't talking about nutrient storage here. It doesn't last long enough in the system to have enough of that effect. But, old-school (relatively anyway) bodybuilders like Dave Palumbo are advocates of it vs lr3 because of its hyperplasia inducing effects/site-enhancement. The stories you hear about guys adding an inch and a half to their arms using igf-1 back in the day were not guys using lr3. That's why so many scratch their heads at the end of a couple runs of lr3 and when all the swelling from the acetic acid goes away they think, "Hey, what happened to my 'site-enhancement'?" But, that wasn't the case with original igf-1. Guys would use for the prescribed 4 week runs on and off for a year and make noticeable improvements in muscle shape and size in the muscles injected. The same effect is seen with regular mgf if done correctly- though it is to a lesser extent than what was reported with original igf-1. That's just the way it is. Mgf is effective, but the original reports with igf-1 were a little more positive.

The problem was that it was so expensive that almost no one gave it the chance (a full year or so of 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off) to see it's full benefits. No one could afford it. When it was popular it was about $1000 for receptor grade stuff per mg! Then the media grade stuff came out cheaper around 2001 or 2002 and everyone jumped on it only to be dissapointed. The quality just wasn't there. If it was 50-75% purity it may as well have just been bunk because who knows what the actual structure of the chemical was at that low of a grade. That's why Ron rejected the raw materials he was sent. He knows how this shit works. Basically it can't work at that low of a grade! It's not like protein powder where we're still actually getting 75% of the good from it. The chemical is fucked up, it's not going to be picked up by our receptors. With igf-1 our bodies are already picky enough as it is and little was getting used in the first place. With even less useable material available how would we see benefit?

When lr3 came out it was somewhat cheaper, and when people used media grade/low grade stuff they still saw results. Remember my protein powder example? Well, with lr3 it doesn't matter as much whether the quality is 75% or 98% because it is manifesting insulin-like effects, binding strongly to the insulin receptors as well as the igf-1 receptors systemically. So, at 75% potency you really are getting 75% of the benefit because it is longer acting and acting systemically instead of locally on specific receptors. It actually has the chance to work because of its half-life and because it is acting in a different manner that is less specific- and, overall a much simpler task. I know it's conjecture, but let's all agree- hyperplasia is a much more difficult task than nutrient disposal! It takes a very specific set of variables/circumstances for hyperplasia to take place whereas half the things we do in bodybuilding increase nutrient use/disposal.

Now, all this is simply my take/theories on this whole topic. I have anecdotal information to back it up, but little hard science. But, if any of what I'm saying here "rings true" and seems to make sense then you can see the specific value of DES (1-3) igf-1: It is 10 times more effective/potent at binding to the actual igf-1 receptors (mostly locally in the muscle injected as it is short acting) than bio-identical igf-1 (the previously most-potent hyperplasia inducing most mis-understood bodybuilding drug there ever was). On paper it makes total sense and I am willing to bet my hard-earned money that it'll make sense in my protocol as well!

What will that protocol be? My basic structure to my yearly schedule is a balance of "on" and "off" times. On meaning I'm on steroids and insulin, off meaning I'm "only" on gh peptides, low dose gh, and sarms. I also take gh peps/gh while "on." So, my schedule including des igf-1 would look something like this:

"On"
weeks 1-8 test cyp 1000 mg/week
weeks 1-4 some kind of oral steroid
GH and gh peptides constant on or off
weeks 4-8 mgf 100 mcg immediately post workout 3 x week followed by dextrose, bcaas etc.
weeks 4-8 des igf-1 40 mcg 1/2 hr after mgf dose
weeks 1-8 humalog 10 iu pre-workout with dextrose, bcaas, creatine etc (research this before building up to a dose like this!!! Don't jump straight into slin use!)

"Off"
weeks 1-8 gh peps/gh (look around for my thread on my melatonin, peptide protocol or pm me)
weeks 3-8 d-aspartic acid 3-5 mg per day
weeks 1-8 sarm s4 and ostarine (25 mg/day and 8 mg per day respectively)
weeks 4-8 same mgf/des igf-1 protocol as above
weeks 3-7 aromasin 10 mg/day (prevent estrogen rebound from the test and help boost "the boys" back into action)

I'd really like to hear Ron's take on whether to use the des pre or post workout though and why. When it comes to nutrient disposal, pre-workout is the way to go (slin or igf1-lr3). But, I'm not sure the best time to hit it for hyperplasia/site-enhancement.

I know I did a lot of rambling on this. It's late, lol. I hope some of this made sense! :)

I am curious to know this as well..I would think it would best for adding mass..probably lean..since it is claimed to be 10x more anabolic or active than IGF-1 LR3.

I just now really read what you wrote. I know I made a big, rambling post just now about all this. But, the main thing I wanted to point out in all of it was that des is 10x as potent as regular igf-1, not lr3- and the differences in what each (igf1-lr3 and igf-1) is good for and why. Des will not have a whole body mass building effect that lr3 does because it isn't going to be nearly as effective systemically. But, it should (and will imo) have dramatic effects for site-enhancement along the lines of mgf, but much much better, especially when you combine the two.

I don't want to come off like I think lr3 is worthless because I don't think that way. It's just a different drug with little of the originally intended effects of igf-1 and a whole lot of the best of what short-acting insulin is supposed to do. So, it's not better or worse, just different. So, des is a better, more potent form of bio-identical igf-1. But, I don't think there is a better form of lr3 because it does something completely different from a practical standpoint.

Very interesting, cant wait for the finished product!:headbang:

Very stand up guy to have rejected the shitty raws.

so lr3 is good for overall mass building?

In the same way and extent that short-acting slin does, yes. Of course, that's just my take and I'm sure it's not everyone's. But, yeah, I think it is good at nutrient disposal/storage and in kind of a slightly safer way than slin- if that makes sense.

can't wait

Me too man. I'm excited to start trying it out. I'm going to give it at least 9 months of on and off use to gauge results in the specific areas I need the most growth in and see what happens. It would be really cool if someone had the patience to just pin one side (say bis of one arm and not the other) to see what happened over time- with pictures, measurements before and after etc. Crap, that person might have to be me, huh?

My left arm is all around smaller than my right by 1/4" or so. If, over the course of 9 months I got it up to the same size as my right without special treatment and the des/mgf being the only variable I'd really believe in it for hyperplasia.

Now, 1/4" may not sound like much. But, what I'm talking about here is overall balancing. My arms will still be growing, but my left is consistently 1/4" smaller from the time they were under 12" till now (over 18" pumped when "bulking", my arms are kind of small obviously for my build). So, let's say they both tape out at nearly 19" or something a year down the road and are actually spot on or the left is a little bigger, that'd be something to write about. If I decide to use seo I will use exactly the same in each arm. If I train, each will be worked equally etc.

What do you guys think? Is this a good test?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws