advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry for the dumb question but how exactly does the Blast and Cruise method work?

CatCrapp

Newbies
I have heard a lot about them and im assuming with this approach you never come off but go up and down in dosages. I understand the blast is going to be different for everyone from 1000mgs of test + another anabolic to 3000mgs of test plus 2000 mgs of another drug on top of that but what exactly happens during the "Cruise"?

Do you just take like 500 mgs of test for those 6-8 weeks or do you take other anabolics during that timeframe as well? Also why do some of you feel this approach is better instead of using massive doses all the time?

Using massive dosages all year round would work and u would get a nice BIG COFFIN much faster than u would if u were being safe.

The cruise is basically to most a trt dose anywhere from 150mg to 250mg. You will blast 2-3 times a year for 8-12 weeks with higher aas dosage of other compounds or up the amount on your test. Before crossing the line were u actually are always "on" please do some work and understand the possible health risks associated with this, u maybe fine though who knows were all different.

Hope this helps u with your question and get bloodwork done to make sure your organs are gtg. The reason though alot of people may choose this is simple. U keep your gains and wont lose alot of hard earned muscle or when dieting down u wont lose muscle. Its all about the muscle keeping man....

Just my two cents im sure a guru will blow me outta the water with their insight on the topic but thought i would try to help u from with little i know about this.

Peace

Using massive dosages all year round would work and u would get a nice BIG COFFIN much faster than u would if u were being safe.

The cruise is basically to most a trt dose anywhere from 150mg to 250mg. You will blast 2-3 times a year for 8-12 weeks with higher aas dosage of other compounds or up the amount on your test. Before crossing the line were u actually are always "on" please do some work and understand the possible health risks associated with this, u maybe fine though who knows were all different.

Hope this helps u with your question and get bloodwork done to make sure your organs are gtg. The reason though alot of people may choose this is simple. U keep your gains and wont lose alot of hard earned muscle or when dieting down u wont lose muscle. Its all about the muscle keeping man....

Just my two cents im sure a guru will blow me outta the water with their insight on the topic but thought i would try to help u from with little i know about this.

Peace

Thanks however i thought a "CRUISE" would mean at least 500 mgs a week of test. 250mgs/wd is pretty much HRT stuff right?

Playing the devils advocate, but just one thing I'll throw out there - unless you plan on staying on test for the rest of your days, I'm not sure if blast and cruise is the wisest choice for the under 40 crowd. In my case it makes sense due to my age and goals, and the fact I have an equal interest in both bodybuilding and longevity.

An alternative might be high dose 6 week blasts, then 3 weeks off year round. You'd definitely want to use shorter esthers (Test Prop/Tren A). Then 3 weeks of an AI/SERM/ and HCG. If you never wanted to be completely off, I suppose you could add anavar for the 3 week off cycle.

I think this would work great especially if you were a year round GH and/or peptide user. Still should give great results regardless, and won't cause year round shutdown.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131