over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

South Korea chemically castrates a pedophile

wtf is chemical castration going to do? No one watches criminal minds? A pedo's urges will not stop, they'll use objects to carry out their sick fantasies.

wtf is chemical castration going to do? No one watches criminal minds? A pedo's urges will not stop, they'll use objects to carry out their sick fantasies.

I think castration is too humane and just not enough punishment for these very sick people. Zomb131 is right. Its these pedo's twisted minds that continue to churn the those evil thoughts. Our laws in the USA need to be adjusted to make sure these menace's to our society never see the light of day again. Both of my daughters were victims of a predator, child pedophile and this subject really hits home with me.

I think it is great that they are doing something more extreme to punish pedophiles, but I also think it isn't really a true solution. That kind of disturbing desire mainly comes from the brain. You can have low test and have a high libido, mainly from Dopamine. Who knows what is going on in the mind of a sociopath anyway.
What they really need is to do something that prevents them from using their hands to do anything to anyone. I think that would do more for preventing further crimes. It seems most news I read about is molestation/touching/groping than actual sex.

I am just fed up with the punishment vs. the crime. It seems we have it all back ass-wards. I mean people are getting the book thrown at them for smokin a doobie and a pedophile and/or rapists can get off with little time and trouble.

blows my mind!!

I am just fed up with the punishment vs. the crime. It seems we have it all back ass-wards. I mean people are getting the book thrown at them for smokin a doobie and a pedophile and/or rapists can get off with little time and trouble.

blows my mind!!

Couldn't agree more. Personally I couldn't give a rats ass about someone using drugs, they are only harming themselves. Stuff like this though, no comparison. They should just put them to death so no other child has to in be danger ever again.

How about some dozen of animals fucking his arse! That will hurt him!

How about some dozen of animals fucking his arse! That will hurt him!

You know i once watched the so called donkey show in Mexico. Now if they cut him Fuck chemically castrating him chop that shit off then let a donkey go to town on his ass. Or better yet tie him down in the lifer unit as a him stump for the lifers to use in a daily basis Just food for thought. It sickens me that a grown man would touch a young child. Fucking sickens me. Yet Roger Clemens might face more prison time than somebody who does so wtf is wrong with this world we live in.

You know i once watched the so called donkey show in Mexico. Now if they cut him Fuck chemically castrating him chop that shit off then let a donkey go to town on his ass. Or better yet tie him down in the lifer unit as a him stump for the lifers to use in a daily basis Just food for thought. It sickens me that a grown man would touch a young child. Fucking sickens me. Yet Roger Clemens might face more prison time than somebody who does so wtf is wrong with this world we live in.

Sick world we lived in....I think a monkey with aids and fucking his ass would be fun to watch and the bastard would squeel like a pig....

You been hanging around raw33man TOO MUCH! :D

lmao! I thought it was Triathlon dude who was hanging around with the raw fetish dude lol....it wasnt me :p

Just remove his balls, penis and prostate and he'll never be able to have "fun" again :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear