over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SOUTHERN STATES PICS!!

Hey

I am just curious are you the same Renegade Piggy used to go at it with when he was still around? That Renegade was from Florida I believe and posted a pic of him and macho man but he was a white guy.

Pic 1: you have wider, thicker lats than the other guys, but bring up the definition, esp in the lower area. Definitely better shoulders and arms than the others. Everyone needs to work on leg definition and size, but you're just getting started.
Pic 2: pretty good quads, abs could be thicker, and I like that pose. Your front lat spread is WAY better than the guy beside you.
Pic 3: Not bad, but that pose needs some work. But you already knew that. :D
Pics 4-6: Good size, good definition, good work. You can go pretty far if you want it bad enough.

Last edited:
Renegade...

You competed at the Southern States??? So do I!!!!!! PM me, I'd love to chat...

--IQ

Re: Hey

Fathead said:
I am just curious are you the same Renegade Piggy used to go at it with when he was still around? That Renegade was from Florida I believe and posted a pic of him and macho man but he was a white guy.

I think that Renegade was in his 20's, wasn't he?

hey

jethro...dont b hard on u'reself man!!! I'm no coleman to b makeing a video...u're sooo right bro. But what would u do if u were in shoes, turn down the offer? u know where i'm com'n from. I mean BigA is LEAGUES ahead of me, and i doubt he made a workout video (I could b wrong).

About Calves, Theyre 181/2 in the pic! just don't show cuz my legs over power them. So Yea I'll need to bring em up to match. As for legs, well, The pic below speaks for it'sself.

DpSquat, any day Brotha!!!LOl Let me know when+Where an I'll be there!! I'm going to the nationals in Dallas in November. Let me know if u're com'n...I should be at my strongest, and biggest to school u in a leg workout :D !!!

Steve: I think u're right on the money!

IQ: Check u're PM

BigA: Special Thanx to U, and Wylde Man!!!

FatHead: Wrong Guy Sorry :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 354
school ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a legg work out!!!!!! boy you been snortin fina again!!!lol... i am planning on going to dallas and you know what i look like and every knows your ugly mugg... i have a flt voucher now with 25 free drink tickest for DELTA so me and my boy bigguns 76 are heading down! to cowby villa... heck might even run to the border for some special taco bell he he.... dont know if wyldes lazy arse is going though! i hope so! email at ziplip.. oh i talked to joe lobell about you when he did my shoot at the USA's

great job bro and at your age all i can say is wow in 5 years youl be a freak hats off to you bro

Yes I will School U Dpquat!!! U'll C in Tex :D
Peace!
Mo

hehe

thikmas...i know where u're from!! lol
Tha faaaaaaag board

Stick with it and you'll have a bright future in bodybuilding..........Congrats

Iron Queen said:
Renegade...

You competed at the Southern States??? So do I!!!!!! PM me, I'd love to chat...

--IQ

IQ, you competed in the Southern States????????? Nooo waaaaaaaay! Do you live down here in fla????? PM me!:)

oh yea....i sooo enjoy hear'n about all that queer shit.... lol
I love it soooo much it makes me puke!!! :( tha only way i found out about that fag board was b/c someone posted a pic of me on another board, and i wanted to know where tha hell he got it from, so I asked em, and he gave me the link to that fag board. So i went there, and got tangeled up in curs'n off a few of tha fagz there, only go back there to check on contest results...that board posts em faster than any other site on tha net.
"Sponsor" huh... Well u fagz got plenty of bodybuilders to "sponsor".... as long as u don't try to "sponsor" me, I'm cool.
U're on my terf now dude...Everybody knows me here, so u can say whatever u want.....My handle is recognized off of the other board.
and by tha way, never anounced my video, or my site on that site.

Peace, Renegade

Last edited:
Yeah bro, watch out for that video. I guarantee you that 99% of the people that buy it will be homos. I had a similar experience when I was 18. Be wary of people giving you "offers" after a show! Especially being a teen bodybuilder. lol

Last edited:
Yes, I know....thank u very much for u're comment on that kro...
Many teens, like myself are very foolish, and fall into these
"sponsor" traps... reality is y would they pik U out of 407397 great national level bodybuilders.... because u're young and would fall for that bullshit.... Happend to me w/ a guy named gary white from lubbock texas... Only I told off tha back if he tried anything that I found as much as doubtful or intemedating, I would knock him da fuk out, no questions asked... He gave me about 500 dollars worth of supplements, and payed for the hotel room when i competed in Pittsburgh, like 600 dollars. Payed for a few other things, and never heard from him again...I guess he figured out that I wasn't Bullshit'n when I say I'm not affraid to beat da shit outta him take all his money and anything of value then fly back home to NJ. And if he said anything to the police, they'll b on my side, I'm the teen and his tha old fart that tried to abuse me :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131