advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The All Things 2023 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread - News, Pics, Predictions etc.

Bit of a stretch, frankly. Hadi Choopan isn’t responsible for the actions of his government, and I think the “IFBB guys” to whom you refer are aware of that.
i said this day one look at a majority of social media comments are now saying the same thing they are a bit more blunt/explicit/specific than i am fact remains no way issacc(olympia) is rocking with ishmael(hadi) like they used to prior to last month i ssy all that as a matter of fact
not my culture so its not my business i just understand how devote and steadfast allegiances are on both sides

There are IFBb guys behind the scenes who have family members no longer walking this earth as of the last 3-4 weeks. If not a direct family member then a degree or two away.
You honestly believe these guys are going to cut a fucking check to Hadi. And who Hadi represents to them.
This has nothing to do with white boy USA ambassador. This has nothing to do with fucking lat insertions. get fucking real
This has everything to do with two brothers fighting for the last 3000 years. Both barking at each other the last 70 years. As of one month ago Now theyre out in the middle of the street banging each other's head in the pavement. And haven't stopped since.
No fucking way the IFBB and their allegiances allows them to cut a check to Hadi given what's going on this last month.
Before that one month ago it was all smiles and giggles.
Now it's blood in the streets and allegiances declared.

Cutting a check to Hadi is akin to this.
You find your wife getting bucked down balls deep by some dude. He gets up knocks you out and pisses on your face. You then wake up with no teeth and find your wife still getting railed by this dude.
You then tell him keep going. Better yet you'll tell HR to dispense half of your check to this man's bank account every pay period.
That's how shameful it would be to cut that check to Hadi and giving him the prestige/residuals from that win.
No fucking way a people that proud would allow that.
Did you just try to claim the IFBB is a some kind of jewish conspiracy?

Future of Men's open?

Krizo...what is his ceiling? He is 31/32

Good Vito? I know he tore up his knee...what is his potential?

Brandon, I love the guy, can / he will never reign again?

I think brandon is doing what kevin levrone did back in the day which is probably cruise for 6 months of the year and then incease the doses and get in shape, which is a very smart thing to do but he will hardly make any improvements on the package he brings. He doesn't have to worry about qualifying because he won the Olympia and is qualified for life, but I do believe if he did what it takes he can win the olympia again.

krizo is very good from the front, the problem is the back and glutes. he needs to change his exercise selection because obviously what he had been doing up until now is not working. He's big and tall and has all the size from the front to be competitive with anybody.

What I would like to see is cbum going to the open, shawn ray recently said on the jay cutler cast that he can beat hadi and derek and be the next real Mr Olympia. He said he won't be battling it out with the gaints, he will be competing with midgets lol.

Every era in bodybuildg has somebody that dominates for a long period of time. First there was Arnie, then it was Lee Haney, then Dorian, Then Ronnie, Then jay, then Phil and right now it's cbum. I think he has what it takes to be a 10 time olympia champion. He already won 5 classic titles.

krizo is very good from the front, the problem is the back and glutes. he needs to change his exercise selection because obviously what he had been doing up until now is not working. He's big and tall and has all the size from the front to be competitive with anybody.

Very powerful shoulders and arms seem to carry a lot of the weight in his back exercises, but I don't think exercise selection is the problem, just genetic limitation. He must grow his buttocks and hams as much as he can.

Bumstead will never compete in the open Olympia, he said he might do a show for fun, but I even doubt that will happen, he just likes to speculate for the attention.

It seems that he is worried enough about his health to want to become a monster, he has nothing more to gain, he will be the Flex Lewis of the classic.... of course none of them will have the real Olympia.

It’s bad enough that Chris is competing in classic with IgA nephropathy, but to compete in the open?

I wonder what his long term outlook with this condition will be

I think brandon is doing what kevin levrone did back in the day which is probably cruise for 6 months of the year and then incease the doses and get in shape, which is a very smart thing to do but he will hardly make any improvements on the package he brings. He doesn't have to worry about qualifying because he won the Olympia and is qualified for life, but I do believe if he did what it takes he can win the olympia again.

What I would like to see is cbum going to the open, shawn ray recently said on the jay cutler cast that he can beat hadi and derek and be the next real Mr Olympia. He said he won't be battling it out with the gaints, he will be competing with midgets lol.

Every era in bodybuildg has somebody that dominates for a long period of time. First there was Arnie, then it was Lee Haney, then Dorian, Then Ronnie, Then jay, then Phil and right now it's cbum. I think he has what it takes to be a 10 time olympia champion. He already won 5 classic titles.
Yes, I wish Krizo would work with someone like Jay Cutler or Dorian to bring up his back. I hate seeing guys use heavy weights and use all upper back and biceps compared to their lower lats. Krizo would look awesome if he took a step back and focused on making his physique more complete.

It’s bad enough that Chris is competing in classic with IgA nephropathy, but to compete in the open?

I wonder what his long term outlook with this condition will be
He just announced that he’s having a baby next spring as well.

I see retirement on the horizon soon for CBUM. With all factors why would he continue to push the envelope. He’s already become the Arnold of our time.

Cbum doesn't need to get bigger! So let's drop that notion. He already has probably the best side chest in all of bodybuilding across all divisions. He is going up against Derek and Hadi.

You watched the shawn ray podcast right :ROFLMAO:
Cbum doesn't need to get bigger! So let's drop that notion. He already has probably the best side chest in all of bodybuilding across all divisions. He is going up against Derek and Hadi.

Yeah he has the best side chest, best front lat spread, and maybe best front double. Cbum doesn't need to get 50lb bigger. Maybe 10 pounds yes but 10 pounds of quality muscle tissue.

Samson is 300lbs on stage but he looks skinny next to hadi and derek. He doesn't look like gunther, ronnie, nasser, paul dillet or jean pierre fux altough they are very similar height wise. I wonder if he really weight 300lbs on stage.

Cbum will NEVER go to Open. Why would he? He has a chokehold on Classic.

He just announced him and his fiancé are expecting a baby.

I think he goes for 1 more next year then retires.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if Cbum makes high 6 figures per month. Not only from a sponsorship but all of his businesses, app, clothing etc...

A few months back, he was on Flex Lewis's podcast, and Flex pushed him to tell him what is the biggest contract he turned down. It was $3 Million a year, for 3 IG stories per month. So yeah, if you are turning down that kind of deal, you are not competing for the prize money.
See at: 31:55
It’s not what you make it’s what you save.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131