over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL Things Diet Thread - Slin/Bulk/Cut/Recomp

Keep in mind I'm a 180lb lady who overcomplicates everything even tying my shoes as someone will chime in to point out

Goal, stay lean year round, be healthy, no desire to be huge, I'm almost 40

Best and easiest way for me is intermittent fasting and carbs cycling.

Protein 250g Ed... training days add carbs. Off days, less total calories trace carbs more fats.

Pre workout shake on training days
Protect sources steak, casien, chicken, egg whites, Greek yogurt
Carbs, fruit, veggies, rice cakes oats
Fat is from meats plus added fish oil
Cheat day happens based on the scale, lower protein a bit, lower fat, carbs

Zero time meal prepping = extra time to sleep with is what has really made a difference. 8+ hours vs a shitty 6 means more intense gym sessions
Progress pics?

If you don't want to / can't hire a coach, there are some worthwhile resources out there to teach yourself the essentials. Scott Stevenson has a book called "Be Your Bodybuilding Coach". It is extremely extensive. There would not be too much more one would need than that book alone. He also he has his own forum, and I am pretty certain that you get a free lifetime subscription to the forum with the purchase of any of his books, and he will answer any questions you have about the book or anything mentioned there for free. An Incredible resource.

Also, all of Lyle Mcdonald's literature is extremely helpful.

For Contest Prep. I think that Cliff Wilson's complete Guide to Contest Prep is rather amazing, but it is a bit more geared for someone who has never done a prep. Also he primarily coaches natty's so there is no mention of compounds or usage.

I think it’s super noble what @b-boy is doing (and he’s likely trying to prove a point).

But IMO and experience people don’t value things they don’t pay for in life.

@Love_to_Bodybuild please prove me wrong.
had a friend who was trying to sell an old 90's BMW. It was in nice shape for what it was. He simply didnt need it anymore. Listed for like $2,500 bucks. Not a single fuckin hit on it. No idea why. Our other mutual friend who is a marketing savant was like "you've listed it too low". He upped the price to 5K and sold it in an afternoon. People can be weird about how the perceive and determine what they value.

had a friend who was trying to sell an old 90's BMW. It was in nice shape for what it was. He simply didnt need it anymore. Listed for like $2,500 bucks. Not a single fuckin hit on it. No idea why. Our other mutual friend who is a marketing savant was like "you've listed it too low". He upped the price to 5K and sold it in an afternoon. People can be weird about how the perceive and determine what they value.
Interesting. I'm a big believer in supply and demand but I can see that. Also, I think bboy has mentioned this, you can simply Google professionalmuscle then any topic and a wealth of informative comes up, even easier than the search.

"Professionalmuscle carb cycling"
"Professionalmuscle psmf"
"Professionalmuscle carnivore diet"
"Professionalmuscle anabolic diet "

I believe he's more into the training aspect then the physical part
Yeah I was just curious, they kind of go together when you say how much of a difference something has made.

I do like the IF and not worrying about the first few meals but eventually revert back to the old standby but with most of my calories and carbs post workout

Interesting. I'm a big believer in supply and demand but I can see that. Also, I think bboy has mentioned this, you can simply Google professionalmuscle then any topic and a wealth of informative comes up, even easier than the search.

"Professionalmuscle carb cycling"
"Professionalmuscle psmf"
"Professionalmuscle carnivore diet"
"Professionalmuscle anabolic diet "
99% of questions I have ever had that I felt this site would be good for answering I have found through searching. There is such a wealth of knowledge archived on this site. these days people don't want to put in the elbow grease to look for answers to their questions, they just blurt the shit out in a new post. Not so much talking about this site, but most socials in general. I will spend days searching like a recluse before I dare make a whole-ass post, its just me I gues.

99% of questions I have ever had that I felt this site would be good for answering I have found through searching. There is such a wealth of knowledge archived on this site. these days people don't want to put in the elbow grease to look for answers to their questions, they just blurt the shit out in a new post. Not so much talking about this site, but most socials in general. I will spend days searching like a recluse before I dare make a whole-ass post, its just me I gues.
A big part of why I've been able to take my body so far is the knowledge on this site. I've spent countless hours eating and reading here.

At one point I went to the profiles of guys like Matt Porter, John Meadows, Phil Viz, etc., and ready every single post they ever made. When I knew I wanted to get as big as possible I searched out every post of guys who had been 280-290-300+ and read everything.

Diet / training / drug protocols / cardio / whatever topic you want - you can find everything you need to know to succeed in bodybuilding right here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131