advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The All Things 2023 Mr. Olympia Discussion Thread - News, Pics, Predictions etc.

sigh..

Look at who heads the Olympia and where they are from
Look at who Hadi is and where he is from.

If you don't understand the CURRENT dynamics between those two "peoples" i dont know what else to say.

i do disagree with those who claim the Olympia needs a white face so they chose Derek.

I think this is more about the never ending battle between the "two brothers"

You really have to know the Bible and see whats going on in the ME(loose definition.. i know there is a technical definition of the ME thats been debated here before)
Sigh, right back at you, it was a joke based on your "some dude boning another guys wife" scenario, ffs.

And I CLEARLY STATED:

Poor taste joking aside, I could potentially see this.

Your theory makes more sense when you spoke to their being some people who had family that were directly involved with "current events." That makes more sense then.

that’s what you got from his post?

Lmao
He gave a hypothetical scenario:

"You find your wife getting bucked down balls deep by some dude. He gets up knocks you out and pisses on your face. You then wake up with no teeth and find your wife still getting railed by this dude.
You then tell him keep going. Better yet you'll tell HR to dispense half of your check to this man's bank account every pay period.
That's how shameful it would be to cut that check to Hadi and giving him the prestige/residuals from that win.
No fucking way a people that proud would allow that."

I was attempting to take things a little lighter and I did state it was a JOKE!

There are IFBb guys behind the scenes who have family members no longer walking this earth as of the last 3-4 weeks. If not a direct family member then a degree or two away.
You honestly believe these guys are going to cut a fucking check to Hadi. And who Hadi represents to them.
This has nothing to do with white boy USA ambassador. This has nothing to do with fucking lat insertions. get fucking real
This has everything to do with two brothers fighting for the last 3000 years. Both barking at each other the last 70 years. As of one month ago Now theyre out in the middle of the street banging each other's head in the pavement. And haven't stopped since.
No fucking way the IFBB and their allegiances allows them to cut a check to Hadi given what's going on this last month.
Before that one month ago it was all smiles and giggles.
Now it's blood in the streets and allegiances declared.

Cutting a check to Hadi is akin to this.
You find your wife getting bucked down balls deep by some dude. He gets up knocks you out and pisses on your face. You then wake up with no teeth and find your wife still getting railed by this dude.
You then tell him keep going. Better yet you'll tell HR to dispense half of your check to this man's bank account every pay period.
That's how shameful it would be to cut that check to Hadi and giving him the prestige/residuals from that win.
No fucking way a people that proud would allow that.

Bit of a stretch, frankly. Hadi Choopan isn’t responsible for the actions of his government, and I think the “IFBB guys” to whom you refer are aware of that.

Romania Pro

Updated November 7, 2023, 4:38 PM EST

MEN’S OPEN BODYBUILDING

NoNAMECOUNTRY
Behrooz Tabani AbarghaniIran
Nathan De AshaUnited Kingdom
Pavel BeranCzech Republic
Kristoffer BernerSweden
Anton BippusDenmark
Kevin BrucherGermany
Roberto BuonomoItaly
Volodymyr ByrukUkraine
Pavel CervinkaCzech Republic
Alfred ChiriacRomania
Samson DaudaUnited Kingdom
Mohamed FodaEgypt
Hameed JumaBahrain
Gianluca Di LorenzoItaly
Andrea PrestiItaly
Marcello de Angelis RezendeBrazil
Jan TurekCzech Republic
Giuseppe ZagarellaItaly

sorry about the formatting

Not sure if Samson "needs" to do this, is his top 3 placing at the O an auto-invite back under the new rules? does anyone know anything about any of these other guys besides Nathan and Behrooz?

Bit of a stretch, frankly. Hadi Choopan isn’t responsible for the actions of his government, and I think the “IFBB guys” to whom you refer are aware of that.
That's a very 'new world' and 'western' way of thinking.
Nuances and subtleties all go out the window with this recent upheaval in the ME.
I'd say those who head the Olympia and those who fund the Olympia all said fuck that guy.
These allegiances and alliances run very deep on each side.
You have whole nations of people saying one nation of people should be eliminated.
And that one nation in return is saying nah fuck you.
I'm starting to understand that many here aren't that well versed in what's really going on.
And how these events have influenced the Olympia.

I'm on an island here, but I actually think Nick may have won the Olympia if he would have been able to do the show. Like he is right there imo. Maybe top 3 at least?

I'm on an island here, but I actually think Nick may have won the Olympia if he would have been able to do the show. Like he is right there imo. Maybe top 3 at least?

Nick top 3? No, judges prefer Samson look

Acording to Tyler and judges table, Hadi won FLS, A&T and MM

How the hell does Derek beat Hadi in this pose? Hadi has better legs and don't have those lumps on his lats, also has better arms and abd

14725835-833x474.jpg

Not sure if Samson "needs" to do this, is his top 3 placing at the O an auto-invite back under the new rules? does anyone know anything about any of these other guys besides Nathan and B

Acording to Tyler and judges table, Hadi won FLS, A&T and MM

How the hell does Derek beat Hadi in this pose? Hadi has better legs and don't have those lumps on his lats, also has better arms and abd

14725835-833x474.jpg
Yes very strange part of the video from Tyler. Hadi won every front pose for me. The Derek won the rest. So 4 poses to each.

For a taller guy Samson really impresses, I think he actually has more pleasing shape due to his height than Hadi or Derek. It also works against him a bit as he doesn’t quite have the muscle per square inch those two have. Although that last statement may only be able to be made while standing next to Hadi and Derek! I think if Nick were there he may have pushed Samson but I am not sure he could have squeezed him out of top 3.

How the hell does Derek beat Hadi in this pose?
If I was to guess, the judges gave it to him based on his silhouette. Hadi’s legs are definitely better and wider. You can tell his teardrops are feathered. His biceps also peak. Derek’s don’t, but sometimes that’s a cool look (Levrone). Derek’s taper and vacuum are giving a good shoulder-to-waist differential before expanding out again at the vastus lateralis.

Nope, look at that top 3 and what set them apart from everyone else
SHAPE, and SYMMETRY!
Nick would have been 4th place just like EVERYONE predicted.

If I was to guess, the judges gave it to him based on his silhouette. Hadi’s legs are definitely better and wider. You can tell his teardrops are feathered. His biceps also peak. Derek’s don’t, but sometimes that’s a cool look (Levrone). Derek’s taper and vacuum are giving a good shoulder-to-waist differential before expanding out again at the vastus lateralis.

If silhouette is so important, Andrew would be winning every show. Hardness, size and condition should be more important, classic was created more for nice shapes, so, open BB should be about freaks.

Not that he needs to, but has Derek offered any explanation to what those "lumps" are?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131