over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring Break

Told you that PC Beach was getting out of control - Miss St QB Prescott got jumped there yesterday by a bunch of guys and got beat up pretty good.

Told you that PC Beach was getting out of control - Miss St QB Prescott got jumped there yesterday by a bunch of guys and got beat up pretty good.

Panama City is a shit show. Everyone who i know who has gone there and been to other Spring Break destinations says its the worst. Its for the most broke college kids, the ones that cant afford to fly anywhere.

Supposedly it is really low class. I would rather go to any other place in Florida. I love Ft Lauderdale because i have family there and go all the time. Im sure its not as wild as Panama City, but its so much cleaner and upscale.

Panama City is a shit show. Everyone who i know who has gone there and been to other Spring Break destinations says its the worst. Its for the most broke college kids, the ones that cant afford to fly anywhere.

Supposedly it is really low class. I would rather go to any other place in Florida. I love Ft Lauderdale because i have family there and go all the time. Im sure its not as wild as Panama City, but its so much cleaner and upscale.

Same reason Daytona's out...unless its the 500!!

oh hell ya !

Leavn for vegas on our honeymoon this comming sat .. i ve never been there so im damn excited
.. pro

Cool. It's my first time. Staying in the same region as you but at the riu palace resort. By the way. Go GMen! :)

I have heard a lot of good things about Costa Rica. My friends went for a bachelor party and they swear by it now, they want to go there for everyone's bachelor party now. And we are a crew that travels. Spring Breaks in Cancun, Acapulco, Miami, Vegas a bunch of times and i lived there...

I am also in the group travel business and Costa Rica has a great reputation for the non partying crews also. Tons of stuff to do for everyone. I cant wait to go, have watched presentations on it and heard stories but havent made it yet !!

And yes... Go Giants !!! Looking good getting Spagnolo back to run the D !!!

Same reason Daytona's out...unless its the 500!!

Yeah same shit, its way too cheap. Every kid in the south east can drive down there and just go nuts. I am a Racing fan also, would love to go to the 500. Football and Baseball are my number 1 and 2, then Nascar is my 3rd favorite sport. I dont really count Bodybuilding because its not on TV and i dont watch shows anyway.

Supposedly Jacksonville is not that nice either. Im a Ft Lauderdale guy because of the family connections, but the West Coast of Florida is really nice also. I had never been until about 4 years ago when my best friend moved over to the Tampa area. I think he's actually closer to Clearwater. Really nice area... I didnt think I would like it that much because i love Ft Lauderdale/Miami so much, but that area is beautiful also. I would urge people to check out Clearwater/St. Pete if they can, cool places. My best friend lives in Bellair Beach, real nice !!!

I get to enjoy the FL beaches all year long. I have 5 beaches all 15 minutes from me on the gulf coast. It's been in the 80's here all week. :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws