over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring/summer cycle feedback

Virtuous

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey ya’ll!

Health is tracking well, so I have liberty to get nice spring/summer cycle in.

A couple things:
- I’ll be starting this cycle around 230 lbs, goal weight is 220. I could cut the weight easy on just 200mg test/gh, but ideally I want to preserve or increase strength all summer.
- i will not do high dose tren
- I would enjoy cosmetic benefits, but the main goal is powerlifting
- cannot gain weight, and ideally not hold water. Need to weigh 220 lbs or less

Recent history:

- been chilling on gear. Have done some light runs with primo, added in anavar for a month, currently running a moderate amount of DHB, but mainly been on 200mg test/10iu gh for a long while now.

Proposed cycle:

- 200mg test cyp
- 400 mg mast
- 200 mg DHB
- 400 mg primo
- 50mg proviron/day

I won’t need an AI. If I get too achy with low e, ill move to 300mg test/300mg primo and adjust further from there as needed.

Other stuff:

- 10iu gh/day
- 500mg carnitine injectible/day
- humanofort 400mg/day
- insulin on upper body days (my legs overpower my upper body considerably, want to bring up my upper body)

Spicy Options:

If my bloods are doing well 8 weeks in, I may add one/some of these short term:

- 10mg tren ace/day
- 50mg anavar/day
- 50mg Epistane/day

Plan, as it exists today:

I’m gonna hit 230-ish lbs in the next couple weeks. Once I do, I’ll start my cut with DNP at 500mg for two weeks to shave off most of the 10 lbs, then slowly recomp/drop the last lb or two over the next month, then maintain.

Diet:

Right now I’m downing 4,500 kcal/day, high protein, moderate carbs/fats that vary based on workout demands. I’ll drop this to ~2.5k during the DNP run, with high protein, then bump to 3,500 after and adjust from there. I eat mostly animal protein and fruit/rice as my diet, with added protein shakes as needed.

Training:

Workouts are largely strength/conditioning focus. I aim for powerlifting goals over bodybuilding, but like protecting my health and ability to play sports, so 30-90 minutes of daily cardio is always in the mix.

Any input/thoughts?

Hey ya’ll!

Health is tracking well, so I have liberty to get nice spring/summer cycle in.

A couple things:
- I’ll be starting this cycle around 230 lbs, goal weight is 220. I could cut the weight easy on just 200mg test/gh, but ideally I want to preserve or increase strength all summer.
- i will not do high dose tren
- I would enjoy cosmetic benefits, but the main goal is powerlifting
- cannot gain weight, and ideally not hold water. Need to weigh 220 lbs or less

Recent history:

- been chilling on gear. Have done some light runs with primo, added in anavar for a month, currently running a moderate amount of DHB, but mainly been on 200mg test/10iu gh for a long while now.

Proposed cycle:

- 200mg test cyp
- 400 mg mast
- 200 mg DHB
- 400 mg primo
- 50mg proviron/day

I won’t need an AI. If I get too achy with low e, ill move to 300mg test/300mg primo and adjust further from there as needed.

Other stuff:

- 10iu gh/day
- 500mg carnitine injectible/day
- humanofort 400mg/day
- insulin on upper body days (my legs overpower my upper body considerably, want to bring up my upper body)

Spicy Options:

If my bloods are doing well 8 weeks in, I may add one/some of these short term:

- 10mg tren ace/day
- 50mg anavar/day
- 50mg Epistane/day

Plan, as it exists today:

I’m gonna hit 230-ish lbs in the next couple weeks. Once I do, I’ll start my cut with DNP at 500mg for two weeks to shave off most of the 10 lbs, then slowly recomp/drop the last lb or two over the next month, then maintain.

Diet:

Right now I’m downing 4,500 kcal/day, high protein, moderate carbs/fats that vary based on workout demands. I’ll drop this to ~2.5k during the DNP run, with high protein, then bump to 3,500 after and adjust from there. I eat mostly animal protein and fruit/rice as my diet, with added protein shakes as needed.

Training:

Workouts are largely strength/conditioning focus. I aim for powerlifting goals over bodybuilding, but like protecting my health and ability to play sports, so 30-90 minutes of daily cardio is always in the mix.

Any input/thoughts?
Dnp @ 500 wont shave off more than 10lbs in two weeks?

I honestly don't think you need DNP to lose 10 pounds.
Of your three "spicy" options I'd do the Epistane.

I honestly don't think you need DNP to lose 10 pounds.
Of your three "spicy" options I'd do the Epistane.
Yeah I don’t need it, but I love using it - I don’t lose strength like I would from a longer cut, and just fast forward to the goal weight.

Agreed on Epistane, I loved that stuff a decade ago.

Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️ i do 200 for 2 weeks + no carbs and i drop quite a bit.
Fair enough. To be fair, I’d approach it more like “use 500 until I hit 220 or two weeks, whatever comes first”

Fair enough. To be fair, I’d approach it more like “use 500 until I hit 220 or two weeks, whatever comes first”
I find pyruvate to be of help keeping the fat loss going, or it could be in my head, either way its cheap so why not

You doing a PL meet? Just curious if that is why you can't go a lb over 220? I did a few PL meets in my mid 20's after competing at 198, 220, 242 I always felt like 220 was where I performed best.

Anyways, Epistane is fucking awesome - haven't seen that in years. Considering your goals, cycle seems right on - I would personally raise that test right off that bat. The cycle as is would have me feeling pretty achy, and if you are training in lower rep ranges that would get old.

You doing a PL meet? Just curious if that is why you can't go a lb over 220? I did a few PL meets in my mid 20's after competing at 198, 220, 242 I always felt like 220 was where I performed best.

Anyways, Epistane is fucking awesome - haven't seen that in years. Considering your goals, cycle seems right on - I would personally raise that test right off that bat. The cycle as is would have me feeling pretty achy, and if you are training in lower rep ranges that would get old.
Yep! Got some meets lined up starting early summer. 220 is my best as well, I hate getting down to 198 and 242 on me is just too fat.

I tend to aromatize a lot, hence lower test, but I’ll monitor and up it quick if I need. I have prop on hand that’ll kick in quick if I need to.

And yeah man. I grabbed 20g raws recently, that much Epistane will last me years and years since I rarely use orals.

have you considered going lower than 20g test as your base? When I dropped from 200 to 150 and now 100 I dried up quite a bit. Recovery does seem to suffer slightly with my other “exotics” still in play.

Also 10iu of GH? Damn son! How is your RHR/BP? You splitting it up or a singular bolus?

have you considered going lower than 20g test as your base? When I dropped from 200 to 150 and now 100 I dried up quite a bit. Recovery does seem to suffer slightly with my other “exotics” still in play.

Also 10iu of GH? Damn son! How is your RHR/BP? You splitting it up or a singular bolus?
My only worry is having my estrogen dropping too low with primo/mast in the mix, but yeah, I’ve considered it. If I dropped it I’d need to drop primo too.

And yep! Been on 10-15iu since July.

RHR is around 53. BP is usually 120/80 or lower. Usually on big dose in the morning prior to fasted workout, but I will add 3-4iu + 10iu insulin post workout prior to a big meal on upper days.

That’s so amazing - how different we call all handle compounds…. I just dropped from 6 (3+3) like four days ago and I’m still all messed up. My sleep last night.

Where do you like your estrogen to stay? I’m on 100 test, 400 Masteron and 600 EQ and I’m still in range. Have recent bloods around here somewhere

Attachments

• E03BA814-8517-4B15-812F-34F7ABC7BB7F.png
    E03BA814-8517-4B15-812F-34F7ABC7BB7F.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 11
Estrogen, prolactin, progesterone

Attachments

• DC7E4C17-9CD4-4C7A-A6F2-E5BC740DF0CA.jpeg
    DC7E4C17-9CD4-4C7A-A6F2-E5BC740DF0CA.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 15
That’s so amazing - how different we call all handle compounds…. I just dropped from 6 (3+3) like four days ago and I’m still all messed up. My sleep last night.

Where do you like your estrogen to stay? I’m on 100 test, 400 Masteron and 600 EQ and I’m still in range. Have recent bloods around here somewhere
Ideally 15-30 pg/ml for estro. Lower and joints hurt. Higher and I get puffy.

In my opinion, the cycle is completely overcomplicated

I would give 2-3 drugs in normal doses and not a mix of everything but nothing in a specific effective dose
Assuming I don’t want to bump up test, what would you change?

- 200mg Dhb should be enough for strength bump without interfering with anything else

- I could probably drop primo, double down on mast, but I just had loads of primo laying around. May do this.

The rest seems rather normal.

Tbh I kinda just wanted to see how this stuff worked together, I’ve never ran this combo or similar.

simple cycle boost a little test give 100mg test, mast and tren every 2 days + 50mg proviron a day - you will be satisfied like never, you will keep weight you will recomp and you will be strong when you want to get maximally dry and full look just increase proviron to 100mg and add 10-20mg superdrol for 10 days

I do feel like the test won't be enough and estrogen will drop low range. Primo, Mast, dhb all dht with ai like properties. U can always get bloods and see if more test needs to be added.

I've never used dnp so no insight on the dose but u have used it before so maybe this dose is good for you. The first 2 weeks with your cals dropped 2k might be a little aggressive for the start imo.

I like the epistane ran on workout days. I have been giving myself 2 days off from orals a week when I run them and like this approach as it gives your body a small break from processing the oral.

Oh and if your going to put tren ace in don't dose it so low at least 50mg Ed or 100 eod imo

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear