advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying away from negativity = increased success!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have some thoughts roaming through my head that i feel i need to express.....

This year i took some great advice and eliminated ALL negativity in my life. I was becoming a negative person. My outlook was negative. Once i eliminated all negative aspects and people in my life (mainly 4 people off the top of my head), THINGS CHANGED. I surrounded myself with positive people.

One of my good friends who i work with always stops me when im negative and makes sure i think positive. Tells me to repeat positive phrases to myself and tell me that my success or goals are already complete. They have already happened. In-vision it as if it is so, and it will be.

-I got a new amazing job and am making great money. Additional to that is that all of my coworkers are positive people and keep me positive and motivated.
-I got a new place to live that i love
-I won my first overall
-My mood and outlook on life has completely changed.
-Each day i meet a new person that is beneficial to my life and increases my stability and support.

I remember walking to work through Times Square and just sent out a mass text to a bunch of people close to me because i just had to get it out. "Life is amazing". Think positive, and positive things will be. The glass is half full. There might be negative things in life, but think about how much the positive outweighs the negative. Focus on the positive and that aura and attitude will carry you.

Last edited:
That's good stuff bro. I've been in your shoes before. Life's so much better when you're happy, not angry or mad all the time. Hopefully others follow and realize it's much healthier to live in a positive life, not a negative one. Congrats on the win BTW.

Thanks bro..I hope I can get to that level..I think I am where you were at..but workin on it

RJ

is there really any other way?????:confused:

this is something I need to work on so I'm positive all the time instead of just in phases.

went to a camp for sick kids yesterday...

I had to do some work at a camp for kids with dissabilities and man did i quit thinking i had "bad genetics"

i really don't have ANYTHING to complain about. i am alive and in love and have kids and a steady job and for now my health.

life is good.:cool: -JS

This year i took some great advice and eliminated ALL negativity in my life. I was becoming a negative person. My outlook was negative. Once i eliminated all negative aspects and people in my life (mainly 4 people off the top of my head), THINGS CHANGED. I surrounded myself with positive people.

One of my good friends who i work with always stops me when im negative and makes sure i think positive. Tells me to repeat positive phrases to myself and tell me that my success or goals are already complete. They have already happened. In-vision it as if it is so, and it will be.

-I got a new amazing job and am making great money. Additional to that is that all of my coworkers are positive people and keep me positive and motivated.
-I won my first overall
-Each day i meet a new person that is beneficial to my life and increases my stability and support.

I remember walking to work through Times Square and just sent out a mass text to a bunch of people close to me because i just had to get it out. "Life is amazing". Think positive, and positive things will be. The glass is half full. There might be negative things in life, but think about how much the positive outweighs the negative. Focus on the positive and that aura and attitude will carry you.

This is true, i have had to really work on this for the past year or so, i had some things go bad in personal life and was negative/pissed about every damn thing,i had to step back and look at what i do have,seems it is so easy to look at what we dont have,the thing is when i go into work i see folks with severe problems and sometimes in 1 shift its nothing to see 2,3 even 4 peeps pass away,it finally made me step back and look at life,but you so right bro surround yourself with positive peeps,im not where i want to be yet still striving to get there,doing better everday.

A new place to live? Awesome! With your girlfriend (the one I saw on you facebook a few months ago)??? :)

A new place to live? Awesome! With your girlfriend (the one I saw on you facebook a few months ago)??? :)

Actually we werent getting alot so i split us up 8 weeks ago....actually, she was kind of negative and liked to fight alot. She did the same show as me, and left before i won. Didnt care to stay and see if i won. Wanted to be friends, shes having no part of it. Her family gave me some dirty looks at the show as well. Major uncomfortable.

Got a nice house with a friend in a nice area with a huge yard and back deck for parties haha......

shelby posted this last week

but I keep it as my comp background

Attachments

• graph.jpg
    graph.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 525
good to hear that from you man....I know you been thru alot..

I can tell you positive attitude gets you alot! I landed my dream job this year because of it...have a dream board up in your house too man...I know flame away guys but it works!!

Negativity is like cancer. Good to see things are on the up and up.

Ever listen to Tony Robbins stuff? Corny to a degree, but he basically lays it out pretty easy and the concepts flat out work. AWAKEN THE GIANT WITHIN is really good. Personal Power is another good one.

Negative people are failures themselves too. The more you surround yourself with like-minded people, the more you'll be a success.

Glad to hear that you are doing well, TP4u.

That's great news. :cool:

GREAT to hear

and thank you for sharing that man, just today I almost had a mental breakdown and lost my temper, I just have to much to do and not enough time or money and it's really getting to me, it just never ends and I can't take a vaca( can't afford it) so I just have to keep going and going and i am feeling pressure to get this shit done and AAAHHH!:confused::eek::mad:
Welcome back bro, it's good to see you here again, really.

Good news all around.

I agree with your philosophy; it seems to me that whatever course you follow seems to build its own momentum. You have to reset everything sometimes and change your bearing, then rebuild that momentum in a positive direction.

Congrats on everything.

-I won my first overall

I couldn't agree more. I've been very negative since childhood. Been working on my internal self talk and out look. Yes I see a different kind of person coming into my life. Yet now my motivation is a problem. Before when I was filled with anger and hatefuled it was easier to get things done especially working out.
Doing out of love is so much more of a challenge.

-I won my first overall

I always try to avoid negative people and situations. They will bring you down right along with them in their fall if you let them..

I had to do some work at a camp for kids with dissabilities and man did i quit thinking i had "bad genetics"

i really don't have ANYTHING to complain about. i am alive and in love and have kids and a steady job and for now my health.

life is good.:cool: -JS

i watch a lot of these shows on discovery health about young kids with horrible disabilities or genetic disorders....it kills me to hear celebrities and other priviledged people complaining about nonsense....put yourself in these disadvantaged kids shoes for 20 seconds and ask what do you have the right to complain about!!!

Awesome post.
I have to fight this all the time, and reading this just reminded me that I have slacked off. I can be so negative and pissed all the time, and that only brings more anger and frustration. Gotta force that smile on my face and start looking at things positively again.
Again, great post. Thanks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926