over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steve Kuclo's legs 5 days out of NY Pro

CMM913

Registered
Hope the rest of him looks this conditioned and he will be hard to beat.

Attachments

• 537611_459771737371797_212622182086755_1938552_145543030_n.jpg
    537611_459771737371797_212622182086755_1938552_145543030_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,334
:headbang:

Thats what im talking about! Hope he does some damage, really like Kuclo!

ha ha ha my dude right there, he will be READY, hope the rest of those guys bring it in the conditioning department or they may be getting their feeling hurt by the new rookie in town. :headbang:

Still don't mean shit when it comes to Big Ced and Delarosa even Juan gonna beat that ass

His legs look awesome, but Im sure when Cedric stands alongside and pushes to the floor, his legs will dwarf Kuclo’s

His legs look awesome, but Im sure when Cedric stands alongside and pushes to the floor, his legs will dwarf Kuclo’s

Unless a miracle happens and cedric's legs grow between today and the show...that won't happen. Kuclo has him in the legs dept. Cedric possibly has the edge in upper body.

Great conditioning, he should do well!

Friggin awesome, he's got sick legs. I hope his upper body matches that conditioning as well because he's look deadly, but every time Ive seen him compete he lacks that mature look to his upper body if you know what I mean. Im sure he will have in a few years time, hopefully has it now who knows.

This should be a great show, lots of guys out to prove themselves.

Still don't mean shit when it comes to Big Ced and Delarosa even Juan gonna beat that ass
ha ha I will give you that Cedric SHOULD wipe the slope with these guys. But the other guys ain't got a chance in hell against Steve K.

And if Cedric isn't sharp or off, he may be getting dissapointed! Hany will have Steve on point

Last edited:
ha ha I will give you that Cedric SHOULD wipe the slope with these guys. But the other guys ain't got a chance in hell against Steve K.

And if Cedric isn't sharp or off, he may be getting dissapointed! Hany will have Steve on point

X2. Steve already dominated juan and took the overall over delarosa at usa's. If all are at 100% it's steve all day.

Still think it's ced's show to lose though.

Delarosa dosent look like a professional to me. Still Amature looking

A 100% Cedric will win. Has all the tools....but he is prone to being soft so that will be the determining factor.

-FF

:yeahthat:

Also, Steve has the right attitude and the right people in the right place really like him. ;)

Cedric is no slouch he has classical lines and an amazing amount of muscle ....He is a beast
Kucklo is a Freak of nature young and a lot of steam behind him ..I think it will be between a point or two after prejudging and come down to the night show where cedrick can make up ground His posing skills are much more refined than Steves ..Gonna be a battle for sho

guys cedric is a fucking beast, its is his show to loose, i will not argue that an "on point" cedric should win, hell even a slightly off cedric can win easily if someone else like kuclo is not dialed the fuck in. it all comes down to cedric, if he gives kuclo an inch you can bet your ass that steve is gonna take it and run, steve will be READY. :headbang:

you can flame on me all you want but i see size and vascularity only! separation is lacking and there isn't a striation to be seen. maybe he can drop some water in a week and bring it all out...we shall see.

you can flame on me all you want but i see size and vascularity only! separation is lacking and there isn't a striation to be seen. maybe he can drop some water in a week and bring it all out...we shall see.

Yes that is an accurate observation and I agree. Big Kucklo fan though and think he cound win the Olympia some day

And I'm sorry if Jon was 10% better he would have beat kuclo last year

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311