over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

stomach problems from MyoGenX? Here's why

IBE

Registered
I notice that alot of people taking MyoGenX are companing about stomach problems well I will explain why.

MyoGenX contains the active herb Fadogia agrestis well every herb contains between 5- 15 active components and each of those components gives the herb different effects. like for Fadogia agrestis (myogenx) only one or two of those components are causing the suppose testosterone increase. now lets get back to the stomach problems from the use of this herb well Fadogia agrestis contains an active component called anthraquinones only in small amounts. Now what does Anthraquinones due to cause these stomach problems.

These are glycosides which are yellow. They were often used in the past to produce dyes.

They act to stimulate muscular contraction of the large intestine and so have a laxative effect. Herbs such as dock, senna, and aloe contain anthraquinones. If they are taken alone they can have a griping effect in the bowel. They are therefore taken with a calmative (flatulence treating) herbs such as ginger or fennel.

Now what are IBE plans for this herb? we will try to find out what is the active component in this herb that is causing that suppose testosterone increase and extract it and then purify it and what does this leave you? a more cleaner and more potent testosterone booster.

protein factory should give us big thank you for this..lol

Last edited:
I think we found the active component that is causing the testosterone boost now all we have to do get a high purity form....::ction-sm

I got into a huge argument with that asswipe roberts too about the stomach pains associated with myogenx..He claimed it was because of the zinc.. I have never heard of zinc causing stomach pains.. I further went on to say, if he would have had done some human studies, these problems could have been addressed before it was released.. At least you guys(IBE) are taking the time and effort to research this a little further, and find out what this stuff is really all about, and not just trying to make a quick dollar..

IBE said:
I think we found the active component that is causing the testosterone boost now all we have to do get a high purity form....::ction-sm

Awesome. Could ya sell it in bulk, as a powder? This would be freaking sweet.

that just goes to show you he is not a true researcher in this field

VooDooChild said:
I got into a huge argument with that asswipe roberts too about the stomach pains associated with myogenx..He claimed it was because of the zinc.. I have never heard of zinc causing stomach pains.. I further went on to say, if he would have had done some human studies, these problems could have been addressed before it was released.. At least you guys(IBE) are taking the time and effort to research this a little further, and find out what this stuff is really all about, and not just trying to make a quick dollar..

IBE, what really gets me is he calls himself a professional in this field.. He has no PHd in this field or in science for that matter(he has an english major, and all that is good for is his plagerism), he writes from speculation and produces theories from his google searches..

He tried to get his product out on the market as quickly as possible before someone else capitalized off it.. Human studies or more research should have been done, before releasing it.. My hat goes off to your company for doing this.. Im sure once you get this supplement working, roberts will find a way to steal it, and change his formula..

Oh, I am all over thi$ thread. Anthony Robert$ can't back up $tatement$ that he make$ period. I can't under$tand why $ome people on the$e forum$ make comment$ like "your the man" when he write$ about $omething. Oh, That'$ right, he ha$ authored a book and an e-book. He will tell you thi$ in every other po$t he make$. I$ he looking for prai$e, or $omething el$e? Try and a$k him a que$tion about $omething he $aid and if he doe$n't have a good an$wer, he dodge$ the que$tion by having you email him with any que$tion$ you may have on the $ubject. Very polite $ir. It'$ called "$weeping it under the rug". Try it, it'$ comical.

Note: $ will be u$ed in any po$t I make in a thread which mention$ thi$ guy. I am not affiliated with companie$ on thi$ or any other bodybuilding forum, maybe I $hould be. I $hould al$o write a book.

Bring on the active ingredient, let'$ :rolleyes: try it.

Last edited:
I LOVE the fact that you said that you were going to try and isolate the t-boosting active at 4:26 pm and then said that you thought you found it at 11:47 PM! And all this time I thought you supplement guys were just laying around having sex w/finess models on top of piles of cash. HAHAHAHA! Good job IBE. You guys are great.

VooDooChild said:
He tried to get his product out on the market as quickly as possible before someone else capitalized off it.. Human studies or more research should have been done, before releasing it.. My hat goes off to your company for doing this.. Im sure once you get this supplement working, roberts will find a way to steal it, and change his formula..
What kind of human trials are you talking about? Any kind of human trials are extremely rare in the supplement field. I can think of only 2 test boosters with trials - Ergopharm 6-OXO and Gaspari Novedex XT. And these trials were done after they had been on the market for some time. I doubt IBE is going to sponsor an University study on their product, but if I'm wrong they can correct me. :) It takes a lot of money to be able to afford to sponsor a study, and the company has to believe it will pay off long term. Rarely is it worth it to do this.

I agree that the theory behind the MyogenX is very weak.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws