over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

superdrol and methyl-tren in oil

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have these in injectable form and I'm wondering, how would you use them.
Dose once preworkout? Or dose a few times a day for blood levels. I'm not sure if inject chances half lives much.

In my opinion it really doesn't matter how you run them as they are going to kill your kidneys and liver so you wont be around long enough to tell the difference. Not trying to be a dick just letting you know those are 2 pretty harsh compounds from what i have read.

I would not do both at same time. They are Highly toxic methylated compounds

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I've used both already. Inject and oral.
I don't do orals for the mentioned above.
With inject you're barely elevated as long as you use udca, lots of water, and nac.

I would not do both at same time. They are Highly toxic methylated compounds

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, most definitely not together.
I just wanna know if splitting dose is better for each compound

I've used both already. Inject and oral.
I don't do orals for the mentioned above.
With inject you're barely elevated as long as you use udca, lots of water, and nac.

I don't think that is true, it is still methylated, and has to do a second pass regardless of whether its injected.

Inj Superdrol 30-1hour mins pre workout. Doesn't even have to be taken everyday. I'd use half the dose of the oral.

Don't know much about the other Drug as I've never used it.

Might help with the lose of appetite I get but its still going to be incredibly harsh. I can feel my ears ringing from blood pressure issues

I don't think that is true, it is still methylated, and has to do a second pass regardless of whether its injected.

I guess my blood work from the past isn't true?
You wouldn't think it's true but works for me.
From the same company to

Just giving my 2 cents about these 2 compounds. Both are some of the most toxic compounds known to man. And the mthyltrielone is actuLly the MOST toxic compound for human beings. Hence why it's dosed in Mcg's most of the time. Weather it's inject or oral it still bypasses the liver twice bro. Just be careful and also remember how shitty toxic orals make the body feel. IMO the hinder is more than help is when they start affecting are energy and eating. Too much and you become super lethargic and lose weight. Excuse you have no hunger.

I agree FLEX. I saw in my bloodwork almost a month after i took methl 1 test and superdrol for 5 weeks and guys my liver was still smoking hot and my doctor was not impressed with me. all those prohormones back then were so toxic. And fuck i felt like shit. I cant believe that shit was actually legal as long as it was. MY bloodwork has never been scary like that and iv used lots of gear in high doses and every which way and had a lot of bloodwork done and fuck that garbage. i chose life.

I'm not sure why someone thinking that by injecting an alkylated oral that its going to be any safer or affective than eating it. its still going to pass through your liver. Its still going to do the exact same shit to you.

Use half what you would use orally. I used inj superdrol at 20mg and it was by far the strongest thing I've ever used. Had to come off after two weeks because I started having blood in my piss, and pretty bad lower back pain.

Methyl tren inj wasn't as harsh side wise, it it's still strong as hell. I would use this 500mcg-1mg daily for a few weeks.

In my opinion both of these are only worth using for a week or two before a photo shoot or competition. Otherwise, they're not something you want to be using.

I run about 5-7 mgs of SD (yes, no typo), on workout days, only pre-workout at the end of my growing phases just it out a bit before deloading. The appetite loss still occurs within a week to a week a half.

Trust me, you don't need much of this stuff, and you really shouldn't even run it in the off season if health is a priority. The strength, fullness, and vascularity increase is still present (albeit not as a much as daily higher dosing). Running anything more just makes me feel like dogshit; which is the complete opposite of why I pursue bodybuilding.

20Mg superdrol 1.5 hour pre workout on workout days
1Mg methyltren 1.5 pre workout only on heavy heavy days( I use it when going for a max set of 5, which is every other week or so)

Try it out for 4 weeks and get bloodwork to see how it affects your liver(triglycerides and hdl/ldl are the real concern of long term oral use to me, but I guess others have different priorities). A lot of these preachers don't know what these compounds are doing to your specific body.

I ran oral superdrol at 20 mg a day and inject methyltren at 1 mg 3 times a week every other week,I did this for 2 months, and I had routine bloodwork and my Dr said everything was in range perfectly. Shit I've ran superdrol for half a year straight before(10Mg just for pumps and a boost) and felt great and bloodwork was ok.

Not claiming any of this is smart but orals aren't the death sentence forum warriors make them out to be,for some people anyways. Some people can't get blood work in range on 250mg test e week, some guys cruise on a gram with pefect bloodwork. Everyone is different

Flame on lol

Capleton is the old king of fire, today it's me . It takes more then just a few enzyme readings to determine liver stress. Hell we had a member on here pass away not long ago from hepatocelluar adenomas that ruptured . Just be careful guys

I have these in injectable form and I'm wondering, how would you use them.
Dose once preworkout? Or dose a few times a day for blood levels. I'm not sure if inject chances half lives much.

When you got blood work did you get your cholesterol tested? Please do yourself a favour and if you have cholesterol readings make note. Then use sdrol for say 3 weeks and get blood work done at the end or within a few days of stopping. I would be very curious to see the difference.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131