Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Question guys for those of you that use or have used superdrol
What is a normal or good dose for it? If they are 10mg

Do you take it before training or split doses if taking more.than 10mg

10 mgs . Can try 20, usually ten. . Can mix it with another feel good oral, dbol, madol. Try to time it a couple hrs before resistance exercise, as most orals, this seems to be a safe bet, that's it's active.

One of harshest steroids I've used with least good feeling effects .

10 mgs . Can try 20, usually ten. . Can mix it with another feel good oral, dbol, madol. Try to time it a couple hrs before resistance exercise, as most orals, this seems to be a safe bet, that's it's active.

Pimpman did you know this man is open to being a rep ??? Let's get him connected

Pimpman did you know this man is open to being a rep ??? Let's get him connected
Really ill talk to the boss see what he tells me.thanks for letting me know brother 👍

Oh like around 2 hours before hitting the gym? I don't know why I was under the impression it was 30 to 45 minutes prior

If mixed with dbol at what dose the dbol like 20mg?

And take them together right I'm assuming?

Sound like appetite will be on the floor lol even just the superdrol

10mg of superdrol pre-workout is fully sufficient. I would not mix it with any other oral while running it as there’s no need. Superdrol is IMO the most potent anabolic.

However it’s extremely harsh on the body and liver. There is no other compound like it. I’d suggest injectable glutathione EOD with it and a good liver detox supplement.

When I was in my early 20’s I could get away with 20-25mg, but that was way overkill and would not do again.

10-20mg is the sweet spot. Anything higher and you’ll feel like shit so it’s counterproductive.

Are you looking to run it preworkout? Any orals I’ve ever used preworkout I take 1-1.5hrs prior to working out.

Cage

If mixed with dbol at what dose the dbol like 20mg?

And take them together right I'm assuming?

Sound like appetite will be on the floor lol even just the superdrol

10 mgs, superdrol, yeah 20 mgs would work. I find as causes lethargy , and dbol seems to be a mood booster oral. It did seem to suppress appetite.

10mg of superdrol pre-workout is fully sufficient. I would not mix it with any other oral while running it as there’s no need. Superdrol is IMO the most potent anabolic.

However it’s extremely harsh on the body and liver. There is no other compound like it. I’d suggest injectable glutathione EOD with it and a good liver detox supplement.

When I was in my early 20’s I could get away with 20-25mg, but that was way overkill and would not do again.
this. superdrol does NOT need to be "microdosed" with another microdosed oral. those are not microdoses either, superdrol at 10mg is EXTREMEY ACTIVE, id say its as potent as 2-5iu ISULIN at that dose PREWO

Bro I would try SD 10mg solo to see how you react to it. Think of it like a Tren and Adrol blend. Produces the body recomp/tightening effect of Tren with the fullness/pump of Adrol(not as full as Adrol but similar).

Last time I took Superdrol I fell asleep in Costco. I must have been going jaundice.

BOGO for synthergine:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner