over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol bulking or cutting?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Guys I know technically there’s no such thing as bulking or cutting steroids, diet dictates that , winstrol and tren for example ,they are known for a awesome cutting steroids ,but some claim they are great for bulking as well , my question is where do you guys like to run superdrol on a bulk or cut ? which area does superdrol shine the best at ?

Glycogen retention one of the best features of this drug. Definitely for mass phase. Maybe last 2-3 weeks before beach after hard dieting, then go to maintenance calories with high carbs. Probably not pre-competition. I don't use it anymore because I'm getting older and more concerned about health. I wouldn't use it for longer than 3 weeks. 10-20mg/day. That's all you need.

It's too harsh to run on a proper bulk, better just save it for when u want to peak. Its fairly dry doesn't put on water weight. To me it's not worth running I get better results from things less harsh.
Bro have you ever tried winstrol? Would you say winny is a better all around steroid compared to superdrol and as harsh as winny can be I doubt it can compete with superdrol on toxicity, superdrol seems like one of those steroids I just don’t know what to do with or where it shines best

Bro have you ever tried winstrol? Would you say winny is a better all around steroid compared to superdrol and as harsh as winny can be I doubt it can compete with superdrol on toxicity, superdrol seems like one of those steroids I just don’t know what to do with or where it shines best
I'm running winstrol right now. Only 50mg a day I like it better then superdrol. Even at 50mg which is like a minimum dose, I like the results and I can't feel any sides from it. Superdrol would prob be giving me sides like liver stress and lethargy.

After (too) many experiments with SD, nowadays I'd say 2-3 weeks pre-contest only to fill up big time and get the "3D" look, or to kickstart a long injects-based cycle if you absolutely need instant gratification.
After a few weeks the hunger suppression and impaired digestion IMO make it the poorest choise ever for a bulk.

Bulking. I’ve ran 20mg for 2 weeks then upped it to 30. My hunger is through the roof and no lethargy

Why?? Explain?
It’s incredible at glycogenesis. It doesn’t aromatize but gives muscle splitting fullness. I can eat like crazy with it and don’t get lethargic, but I prefer not to use the compound ever again. Too toxic.

It’s incredible at glycogenesis. It doesn’t aromatize but gives muscle splitting fullness. I can eat like crazy with it and don’t get lethargic, but I prefer not to use the compound ever again. Too toxic.
Are other steroids incredible at glycogenesis? How does the steroid superdrol accomplish this? Is it unique to superdrol?
Very interested in your response.
Wouldn't using exogenous insulin accomplish this much better without the massive toxicity?
Glycogenesis - the formation of glycogen from sugar.

How would you use Superdrol?
Why in bloody hell would I use it?
Me personally if I use superdrol or any toxic oral like it or halo it is for a very specific purpose and very short term (precontest I would use superdrol during filling out the last 3-4 days before hitting the stage). Did I use it in the past sure, when I was younger I tried kickstarting a cycle the first 3 weeks and felt like fucking death about a week in, I knew then and there that the toxicity of it is definitely NOT OVERATED. I would rather a mule kick me in the nuts than take that shit.

Guys I know technically there’s no such thing as bulking or cutting steroids, diet dictates that , winstrol and tren for example ,they are known for a awesome cutting steroids ,but some claim they are great for bulking as well , my question is where do you guys like to run superdrol on a bulk or cut ? which area does superdrol shine the best at ?
I have used it for both in the past- to fill out going into a show and to kickstart a growth phase. It gives size and fullness very quickly. That’s where it shines at- quick size and fullness.

But that comes at cost of lethargy and really taxes the liver. Which can offset its benefits. After a week or two the side effects just aren’t worth it IMO. Anything that messes with my digestion I don’t touch as food is more important than any compound.

I would take anadrol over superdrol in both scenarios.

Anything that messes with my digestion I don’t touch as food is more important than any compound.
I dont understand why more people don't get this very important fact, especially if you are wanting GROWTH out of your cycle.

Me personally if I use superdrol or any toxic oral like it or halo it is for a very specific purpose and very short term (precontest I would use superdrol during filling out the last 3-4 days before hitting the stage). Did I use it in the past sure, when I was younger I tried kickstarting a cycle the first 3 weeks and felt like fucking death about a week in, I knew then and there that the toxicity of it is definitely NOT OVERATED. I would rather a mule kick me in the nuts than take that shit.

Just curious. Okay say you wanted to bring up a lagging body part and take once a week on leg day... Just wanted to see if you had any input

Everyone has a different response to sdrol so the answer could be different depending upon that. When you know how you respond to it your diet plan can also dictate things. I will say you want to use sdrol when you want to look your freakiness ever. For me it has to be used when cutting and at the end of that period for a very short duration. Sdrol makes me feel terrible. It often suppresses appetite and can cause digestive issues so taking it when bulking can be counterproductive. When growing you want a healthy appetite and great digestion.

If you take sdrol and feel great and don't lose appetite then sure take it when growing and watch yourself mutate over a matter of weeks. If you're like most people and struggle to eat on it you should never use it in an offseason. By reason of this it can be very useful the last few weeks of a diet when calories are at their lowest. Although for me when I am dieting at the end I tend to go with lot's of lean protein and green/vegetables so eating all that on sdrol would be a nightmare so again it's best used at specific times.

Sdrol creates dry gains and exploding fullness and a freaky look (added vascularity). For me it's best used over a short duration at the end of a diet when taking in higher carbs (carb loading) and wanting to look as freaky as possible. I don't have an issue taking in higher carbs on a suppressed appetite. When taken in a lean state (combined with sufficient carbs for you) it can help transform you in a very short time.

Sdrol made me feeel fucking horrible as well. Like you said I wouldn’t EVER use it again.

Just curious. Okay say you wanted to bring up a lagging body part and take once a week on leg day... Just wanted to see if you had any input
I would not use superdrol, not need to put the body through that stress and toxicity. I would make that lagging bodypart day the second day of eating more carbs coupled with Insulin use around training for enhanced recovery and a high dose GH day also.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws