over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol???

20mg is a good dose. 40-50mg is not unheard of. Take it before training. TUDCA definitely helps. The oral version is better than injectable In my experience.

As with virtually every AAS that kills appetite, a proton pump inhibitor cures the symptom

I think that Superdrol is useful only to go on stage.

When in off-season training progressive overload low volume high intensity, and I want to beat some strength plateaus I prefer to use Anadrol and Winny in 5:1 ratio (the Winny just dries the Anadrol a bit) because Superdrol really destroys my digestion, even if injected.

Yea Brad I'm trying to get the grainy look alone with the pump even though I know it's just temp. I've been leaning out so I want to pop the muscle out more and look grainy
I’d personally ramp up winstrol if it were me to achieve this. Especially injectable winstrol. Superdrol will make you full and pumped with minimal water, but not grainy. And most after a few days will become extremely lethargic.

100mg plus of winstrol is still more forgiving IMO than superdrol.

I'm taking 10mg now while on TRT. I can't run this very long. It makes me super lethargic. I'll bump it to 20mg for 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks. Most of the time, I can't go the full 6 weeks.

Well the proton pulp inhibitor has never helped me one bit. With superdrol or tren.
In layman’s terms it goes through the liver twice. It is brutal on the liver and destroys your energy after a few days to a week. You’re lucky if you can outrun it with injectable glutathione and NAC.

Bad (old) news: the older we get, the worse the sides (and the faster their onset).
Twenty years ago I could use 30mg a day for six weeks with literally zero -perceived- sides.
Nowadays 20mg is the most I can tolerate, for 3-4 weeks, and the last few days are not a walk in the park.
I don't recommend aging to anyone 🤣

I think that Superdrol is useful only to go on stage.

When in off-season training progressive overload low volume high intensity, and I want to beat some strength plateaus I prefer to use Anadrol and Winny in 5:1 ratio (the Winny just dries the Anadrol a bit) because Superdrol really destroys my digestion, even if injected.
same , a50s for general purposes are way more versatile and easy on my body, strength gains are similar despite what people say anecdotally in my experiences , and anadrol if youre lean enough makes you look 3d too, just not AS grainy as SD or striated, nor will you probably gain as much size

but 30 days of anadrol > 30 days of superdrol without a break I cant even take superdrol everyday in a row makes me feel awful

I’d personally ramp up winstrol if it were me to achieve this. Especially injectable winstrol. Superdrol will make you full and pumped with minimal water, but not grainy. And most after a few days will become extremely lethargic.

I agree. I get grainy pretty quickly if im
Lean enough. Superdrol does not make me grainy looking like other orals do, tbol,anavar even anadrol if I’m dry

I used to love that old CEL Mdrol. Stupid cheap and crazy strong. I could only stay on it about 3weeks because it would make me so lethargic. One of the strongest most effective orals I've ever used. I'd absolutely love to try an injectable version.

I used to love that old CEL Mdrol. Stupid cheap and crazy strong. I could only stay on it about 3weeks because it would make me so lethargic. One of the strongest most effective orals I've ever used. I'd absolutely love to try an injectable version.
bro I used and flipped so many bottles like 100 bottles of that from islandsupplements and some other one in tx lockoutsupps or something then nutriverse had a grip of good designer as years later, the cool thing was I Got to see the results of probably 70% of the purchasers (cel mdrol) so it was pretty incredible the transformations, id say probably 20-30% of those people kept up healthy lifestyles and are active in gym today . cool observations

I do have winny but oral

same , a50s for general purposes are way more versatile and easy on my body, strength gains are similar despite what people say anecdotally in my experiences , and anadrol if youre lean enough makes you look 3d too, just not AS grainy as SD or striated, nor will you probably gain as much size

but 30 days of anadrol > 30 days of superdrol without a break I cant even take superdrol everyday in a row makes me feel awful
Damn carnal I'm fucked then

bro I used and flipped so many bottles like 100 bottles of that from islandsupplements and some other one in tx lockoutsupps or something then nutriverse had a grip of good designer as years later, the cool thing was I Got to see the results of probably 70% of the purchasers (cel mdrol) so it was pretty incredible the transformations, id say probably 20-30% of those people kept up healthy lifestyles and are active in gym today . cool observations
That is very cool to witness the first hand results. I sold boatloads of Cel Mdrol, Pplex, Xtren, Hdrol on eBay when it was still an OTC product. I was buying it in bulk and I was typically already sold by the time they reached my door. Good stuff!!!

I do have winny but oral
Oral is fine. I’m all about putting out what guys actually do on here lately.

I worked up to 200mg the week before my last show. I did half oral and half injectable, but you could do all oral. It was a new level of graininess.

I ran bloodwork days after my show and my liver enzymes were in range. Even shocked me. 😂

But not once did I ever feel as bad as I do on superdrol and was not a look superdrol could ever give. If you want more fullness with the look throw in 25mg of Adrol.

Just my experience and opinion. Coming from a guy who ran superdrol for years straight in my early 20’s. I was obsessed with it and understanding it. Knowing what I do now… I wouldn’t mess with it unless maybe the injectable. Even that I’m hesitant knowing how it’s processed in the body.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear