over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol

method2madness

Registered
OK, so don't get all "sciency" on me here. I'm well versed on my epilepsy terminology and meds related to that but what I'm looking for is real world advice from people who have competed as bodybuilders and used superdrol. I am a low dose guy with ALL my AAS and performance enhancers. What would be a good realistic dose to run superdrol at in order to get a good idea of it's effectiveness for me and/or it's efficacy for contest prep?

10 mg might be enough for you but 20 is where that stuff works pretty well. Iv used 10 mg a day and the same side effects were present as 20 mg lethargy, loss of appetite and general feeling of death minus the results of 20mg.

Since I'm just trying to figure it out I'll likely start at 10, do it for a week or so and work my way to 20 and just monitor the effects. Thanks guys.

injectable sdrol 15 mg is all i can handle for max 10-14 days lol. lethargy is the worst affect, need caffeine modafinl to get thru, other than that it works so fast and quick.

ive gone as high as 30mg a day, but i feel like im one of the few that doesnt feel like shit on SD.
Probably the best and strongest oral known to man. Keeps you full as a house (keep carbs high).

BUT like i said, lots of people feel like dog shit. Lethargic, no energy, headaches. Watch out.
Start at 10mg and assess yourself through the week.

ive gone as high as 30mg a day, but i feel like im one of the few that doesnt feel like shit on SD.
Probably the best and strongest oral known to man. Keeps you full as a house (keep carbs high).

BUT like i said, lots of people feel like dog shit. Lethargic, no energy, headaches. Watch out.
Start at 10mg and assess yourself through the week.
i'll be sticking with the oral version of the compound and plan on starting at 10 mg per day for a week and upping it slowly while monitoring the effects. I'm lucky in that most negative side effects don't hit me very hard if at all but I will dfinitely keep an eye out for them. And as I am trying to build not cut right now my carbs will be sufficient. Thanks for the advice.

Why are you wanting to run sdrol? I can see it's use a few days out from a show for the fullness effect, but other than that situation why would you want to run such a harse compound?

Why are you wanting to run sdrol? I can see it's use a few days out from a show for the fullness effect, but other than that situation why would you want to run such a harse compound?
Just to test out how I respond to it so I have a better idea if/when and in what amounts to add it pre-contest. I've done every other compound over the years except this one and need to know how I will react before I even consider adding pre-contest.

It's been quite some time since I competed but yes. i am about to hop on SD next week from a sponsor here. I ran it till stage day and was diced and dry it help keep me full. id opt for inj if possible based on anecdotal reviews and safety profile but i have never ran the inj so there is also that. one side i have always had since it was legal back in the day was lethargy and going hypo easier. it can be mitigated...

It's been quite some time since I competed but yes. i am about to hop on SD next week from a sponsor here. I ran it till stage day and was diced and dry it help keep me full. id opt for inj if possible based on anecdotal reviews and safety profile but i have never ran the inj so there is also that. one side i have always had since it was legal back in the day was lethargy and going hypo easier. it can be mitigated...
Thank you for the insight.

OK, so don't get all "sciency" on me here. I'm well versed on my epilepsy terminology and meds related to that but what I'm looking for is real world advice from people who have competed as bodybuilders and used superdrol. I am a low dose guy with ALL my AAS and performance enhancers. What would be a good realistic dose to run superdrol at in order to get a good idea of it's effectiveness for me and/or it's efficacy for contest prep?
10mg ed for as much time as you can (say 8 weeks) will produce excellent gains.

Just to test out how I respond to it so I have a better idea if/when and in what amounts to add it pre-contest. I've done every other compound over the years except this one and need to know how I will react before I even consider adding pre-contest.
But if you are now in a gaining phase you will probably respond very differently than later when you're in a (deep) deficit. At least that's what it works like for me. Especially mentally and fatigue wise.

Edit, I do not use superdrol myself anymore, nor any other orals or injectable orals. But when I used to there was a clear difference between a product when cutting or when bulking.

Used injectable SD at 50mg daily. After 3-4 weeks I couldn’t maintain it anymore. Between SD & the GH id nap for several hours during the day. I’m talking abt looooong ass naps!!!!

Once you feel the lethargy then back off the dose.

Cage

But if you are now in a gaining phase you will probably respond very differently than later when you're in a (deep) deficit. At least that's what it works like for me. Especially mentally and fatigue wise.

Edit, I do not use superdrol myself anymore, nor any other orals or injectable orals. But when I used to there was a clear difference between a product when cutting or when bulking.
I'm glad these questions are coming to light, these are some things that I'll need to consider but I have always been a great responder and my possible use a SD now is srictly to figure more my level or degree of response, not as much the type of response

I have to agree. Something that make you so shitty all around plus no appetite what's the use

I have to agree. Something that make you so shitty all around plus no appetite what's the use
I don't know that it will make me feel shitty all around as I have absolutely no experience with it. I'm a good responder to all AAS and other performance enhancers and suffer few side effects so I want to figure out to what degree or how harshly it will affect me, not necessarily how I respond, but how much I respond. If I decide to run it it will only be for two weeks, at that point I will decide to keep it for contest prep or not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131