over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol

I don't know that it will make me feel shitty all around as I have absolutely no experience with it. I'm a good responder to all AAS and other performance enhancers and suffer few side effects so I want to figure out to what degree or how harshly it will affect me, not necessarily how I respond, but how much I respond. If I decide to run it it will only be for two weeks, at that point I will decide to keep it for contest prep or not.
its the only steroid i have ever seen give someone jaundice...worth noting

you still see methyltrienolone on some dudes lists, wonder who is using that stuff

OK, so don't get all "sciency" on me here. I'm well versed on my epilepsy terminology and meds related to that but what I'm looking for is real world advice from people who have competed as bodybuilders and used superdrol. I am a low dose guy with ALL my AAS and performance enhancers. What would be a good realistic dose to run superdrol at in order to get a good idea of it's effectiveness for me and/or it's efficacy for contest prep?
10-30 mg. 20 mg is where it starts getting really good.

its the only steroid i have ever seen give someone jaundice...worth noting

you still see methyltrienolone on some dudes lists, wonder who is using that stuff
🤚🏻right here, 1mg about an hour preworkout. If im using it i dont go more than a few times a week, spaced out

I don't know that it will make me feel shitty all around as I have absolutely no experience with it. I'm a good responder to all AAS and other performance enhancers and suffer few side effects so I want to figure out to what degree or how harshly it will affect me, not necessarily how I respond, but how much I respond. If I decide to run it it will only be for two weeks, at that point I will decide to keep it for contest prep or not.
well you will definitely see a difference as far as look. but 99% you will feel shitty.no appetite lethargic and so on. But you will only know once you try it.give it a run and see. believe me two weeks in you will definitely know if to quit or continue

I've ran it: it has its place. Makes sense with UDCA, or TUDCA if all that is available.

I like it at 10 mg for 3 weeks in a strength phase (tension, i.e., weight on the bar for sets of 1 - 3 reps) before shifting, for bodybuilders, to hypertrophy (tension & metabolic fatigue stimuli).

well you will definitely see a difference as far as look. but 99% you will feel shitty.no appetite lethargic and so on. But you will only know once you try it.give it a run and see. believe me two weeks in you will definitely know if to quit or continue
I appreciate the feedback brother, thank you.

Almost through a 30day blast, thank god. I can't get enough sleep and naps these days. This has always been a good one for me though, with noticeable strength increase and volume. I train harder, feel like I'm putting all my food to use. It does make a difference whether gaining or cutting. I'm between two big shows, so moderate in carbs, lower in fats, moderate to slightly lower carbs. Ive used SD right before a show when all macros were low, and was grabbing for food sometimes right after a workout just to keep from passing out.
Using 10, 1hr before moderate and heavy training days only, so, 4x/wk.
Size and fullness up noticeably. Have jumped up 6lbs in the last month, with very little fat gain
To add, I'm religious with quality food and liver care.

My good friend actually had kidney failure while on 20 mg a day of the old anabolic extreme stuff. His eyes turned yellow and his skin looked really weird. Actually spent a week in the hospital. His liver enzymes were off the charts from it. Followed by repeated kidney Infections for several months related to its use. I used it 5-6 years ago and made it 2 weeks and had to let it go because I felt like death. Took me a while to get over the hangover feeling it gave me. The results were nothing special in two weeks because I couldnt even look at food without being nauseas. Tread lightly with that stuff. I know everyone responds different but thst superdrol is a young man’s game in my opinion.

Superdrol low dose longer period is better IMO. 2-5mg ED for 8 weeks.

So many people want instant crazy results.... If you can't handle it, it means it's too much for you. If you use a low dose, it's still doing its job but at a slower rate

So many people want instant crazy results.... If you can't handle it, it means it's too much for you. If you use a low dose, it's still doing its job but at a slower rate

I've always wondered if 5mg of superdrol would bring decent results. With how strong it is, I'd think that 5mg would be enough to get some benefits, more so if one was to use the injectable form. I wonder what blood work would look like on 5mg/day.

I've always wondered if 5mg of superdrol would bring decent results. With how strong it is, I'd think that 5mg would be enough to get some benefits, more so if one was to use the injectable form. I wonder what blood work would look like on 5mg/day.
I'm gonna try 2mg EOD for 10 weeks lol... After this next bloodwork. I'll keep everyone updated. I definitely feel it at low dose, vascularity, alpha male feeling, stronger by 10-20%

I'm gonna try 2mg EOD for 10 weeks lol... After this next bloodwork. I'll keep everyone updated. I definitely feel it at low dose, vascularity, alpha male feeling, stronger by 10-20%

Definitely let us know how you make out. Will you be using the injectable version?

I'm probably dumb, but I've always wondered how a dosing protocol like this would do: Any oral really , but with sd -
Ex:
Day 1 - 20-25 mg (Weakest body part)
Day 2 - 15-20 mg
Day 3 - 10-15mg
Day 4 - 5-10mg
Day 5 - 2-5mg
Day 6 - Off
Day 7 - Off ( Small reset period)
Day 8 - repeat

Few days with high doses then down to lower plus a small clean out period. I wonder if the results would be better as you are slightly keeping sensitivity and it wouldn't be as toxic as 20mg straight

Why are you wanting to run sdrol? I can see it's use a few days out from a show for the fullness effect, but other than that situation why would you want to run such a harse compound?
I was thinking the same thing..lol..I’ve never tried Superdrol and probably never will. I’ve witnessed too many people feel like garbage on it. That defeats the whole purpose.

I was thinking the same thing..lol..I’ve never tried Superdrol and probably never will. I’ve witnessed too many people feel like garbage on it. That defeats the whole purpose.
Same here….I’ve always wanted to try superdrol especially towards the end of prep for the fullness but I’ve always heard how bad people feel on it…..so that has scared me away…..I normally feel shitty enough towards the end of prep…lol

Superdrol at low doses at the end of a prep is great. I also recall running SD in college at a somewhat high dose and never feeling so deathly from a single steroid. Powerful stuff right there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws