over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol Cycle with Statin and Ace Inhibtor

John99Test

Registered
On TRT, I want to do a quick Superdrol month long cycle. I’m on Crestor and Lisinipril. You think I’ll be ok if I only use it for a month?

Even though I’m on a statin and ace inhibitor?
Ace inhibitor for lipids won't do anything at all....

Maybe the statin will keep the lipids in a better range but still...

Tren and Sdrol (basically almost every oral aas) will lower HDL by a good amount.

Do your daily cardio and you will be fine, and thanks to that one day you can get rid also of that AWFUL statin

I have been on the ace inhibitor and betabloker for 8 years nonstop and it does not bother me at all when it comes to other drugs, even clenbuterol
Are you on a statin too or no? I don’t know why everyone makes them out to be the devil. I feel no different and all of my heart bio markers are in good shape.

I just had a stress test done and He wants me to take 1 aspirin and 1 statin a day. Crestor did not do well with my body. Can you guys give me your experiences? Am I going to lose muscle on a statin, not get pumps in the gym? What is the best lowering LDL method and which is the best statin you have taken? THanks

Your HDL should tank so don't think your cholesterol markers will stay the same just because you are on a statin. The decrease will be temporary and 4 weeks is not the end of the world but it's up to you. If cholesterol is a major concern for you then sdrol is one of the worst things you could run. You would be better using adrol imo. Again though it's 4 weeks and the damage is reversible and you just have to make sure you eat good and take every step possible to maintain health markers. I hope you are on ubiquinol when using your statin as they will deplete levels. I would also recommend a good b complex, metformin and curcumin.

What's the reason for wanting to take it when there are so many safer compounds? Every time I researched it on forums what you gain from sdrol you don't retain when you come off. Never used it but that was what I gathered when searching about it on forums.

I just had a stress test done and He wants me to take 1 aspirin and 1 statin a day. Crestor did not do well with my body. Can you guys give me your experiences? Am I going to lose muscle on a statin, not get pumps in the gym? What is the best lowering LDL method and which is the best statin you have taken? THanks
What was the trigger for him to put you on a statin?

What's the reason for wanting to take it when there are so many safer compounds? Every time I researched it on forums what you gain from sdrol you don't retain when you come off. Never used it but that was what I gathered when searching about it on forums.
I lean this way too. So many better drugs to use and probably for longer.

My exact thoughts... after the last 3 times using sdrol. Sometimes we just do stupid shit that we think will be fun at the time and even after we learn it's not the best way we still do it anyway.

I lean this way too. So many better drugs to use and probably for longer.
Personally, I only use it for temporary occasions when I’m feeling extra vain and want to look my best. Going to the beach, water park, honeymoon, etc… Absolutely nothing makes me look like Sdrol does. I look like a legitimate super hero on it lol. But I only use it for 2 or 3 weeks max sporadically. It isn’t something I use to build mass, just to extremely enhance what I already have.

Personally, I only use it for temporary occasions when I’m feeling extra vain and want to look my best. Going to the beach, water park, honeymoon, etc… Absolutely nothing makes me look like Sdrol does. I look like a legitimate super hero on it lol. But I only use it for 2 or 3 weeks max sporadically. It isn’t something I use to build mass, just to extremely enhance what I already have.
It does that. It will fill you in a lot.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear