over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help with next cycle - high aromatization

George997

Newbies
Hey guys, new here. I would like some help with putting together my next cycle where I'll be starting a 6-week minicut after a holding phase of 5 weeks on 175mg test & 1/4 adex E3D (daily pinning now)

I only recently(this cruise) started to pin daily to lower aromatization as I didn't know much about it before.

From past data normal E2, not sensitive (pinning 3-4 times weekly here) on a range of 11-44 pg/ml
200 test 300 primo - half aromasin E3D = 44
450 test only - 1 asin daily = 37
400 test 400 primo - 12.5 aromasin daily =22
Cruise of 150 test 80 primo - half adex E3D = crushed E2
450 test 600 primo - 1 asin E3D =24

I now have a higher body fat also (16% maybe?). Where I felt best based on a normal E2 test I believe is between 30-50, as they go above that I experience sides immediately such as tiredness, no motivation, irritability, water retention etc... Below 20 they feel like crushed. I believe the test compared to e2 sensitive might show up as 20 points higher.

The plan was to try 150 test 300 primo with no AI but I was wondering if 150 is not too little for a blast and if I would have libido problems with that. I wanted therefore to do a 1:2 test primo & add AI in the future if needed. Another option was to do 200 test 300 primo and add 25 proviron daily but I don't want to also start already at a "high dose" from week 1.

For my next cruise I am also thinking 150 test and if that doesn't cut it add 25 proviron daily or 50 primo weekly.

I will always keep pinning daily as I want to use as little AI as possible now.

Thanks for anyone's help!

Try it and see.

No one will tell you if it will work or not.

Only your experiment and bloods will tell you.

Try it and see.

No one will tell you if it will work or not.

Only your experiment and bloods will tell you.
Yeah, I totally get that and that's what I am doing. I was looking for an opinion of others, that's all.

A good combo for high E2 guys is test at super HRT 200-250mg, enough primo to get E2 to the middle reference range, then start adding 100mg nandrolone every week for the next 4-5 weeks then hold for the last 6-8 weeks.

So at the very end, looking at your previous cycles, it might look like 250 test/400 primo plus 100/200/300/400/400/400mg next 6-8 weeks

A good combo for high E2 guys is test at super HRT 200-250mg, enough primo to get E2 to the middle reference range, then start adding 100mg nandrolone every week for the next 4-5 weeks then hold for the last 6-8 weeks.

So at the very end, looking at your previous cycles, it might look like 250 test/400 primo plus 100/200/300/400/400/400mg next 6-8 weeks

Thanks for the reply buddy. I need AI at 200 test 300 primo already, are you saying to do it that way tho? I needed half asin E3D at that dose. Why would you then add the nandrolone instead of just raising test and primo equally? As nandrolone also aromatisez. I don’t want to go above 500mg just for a minicut also.

You might need more primobolan, idk. So let’s say 250/500. Test primo….

For nandrolone….it aromatizes much less than test, and mg for mg, much better for adding tissue than primo. And cheaper. Also, the increase in joint synovial fluid is nice on growth phases.

I know guys do it, but myself nor any top coach (that I’ve worked with) has ever ran any compound higher than Test. 1:1 I believe is great as I’ve found over the past year.

I personally wouldn’t do over 1:1 and from there go off blood work and add Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or Daily if needed. That’s just how I would approach it personally. Listen to your body, follow blood work and do what works for you.

I know guys do it, but myself nor any top coach (that I’ve worked with) has ever ran any compound higher than Test. 1:1 I believe is great as I’ve found over the past year.

I personally wouldn’t do over 1:1 and from there go off blood work and add Aromasin at 12.5mg EOD or Daily if needed. That’s just how I would approach it personally. Listen to your body, follow blood work and do what works for you.
Thanks bud, if you follow John Jewett and other top coaches right now it seems most prefer to run higher mast/primo and little to no AI. Honestly, I just find it hard to dial in AI and would prefer that probably but no idea what really works best at this point lol. I appreciate your input!

Why run the primo if your 16%? You won’t be able to even see if it’s working with that much fat bro.

Why run the primo if your 16%? You won’t be able to even see if it’s working with that much fat bro.
I guess your knowledge on AAS is pretty limited lol we use them to grow muscle not look pretty. Every steroid mg for mg has the same ability to build muscle. In my case, I just want to retain it and optimize performance during my cut. I do not need to look in any specific way. It’s crazy to see people still think this kind of stuff in 2023 with all the information out there.

I guess your knowledge on AAS is pretty limited lol we use them to grow muscle not look pretty. Every steroid mg for mg has the same ability to build muscle. In my case, I just want to retain it and optimize performance during my cut. I do not need to look in any specific way. It’s crazy to see people still think this kind of stuff in 2023 with all the information out there.
You’re the one whose knowledge is limited to things youv read lol Iv actually got over 20 years of real experience under my belt and over 35 years of training. Bodybuilding has everything to do with how you look. Your judged by how you look lol That’s where the proof lies. Post a pic of your current condition and let’s see how much you actually know lol

So you’re saying 200 mg of masteron propionate and 200mg of trenbolone acetate and 200 mg testosterone will build the same amount of muscle? So you’re saying the anabolic index ratings are bullshit? Did you read this somewhere too? Lol get the fuck outta here. Are you 13? Who are you talking about when you say “We” lol the question you asked is proof you have no idea what you’re talking about. Here’s another lol for your newbie ass lol

Post a pic and show us the proof of all your knowledge on this subject. This is how things work around here. Put your money where your mouth is. After all “it’s not about how “We” look lol it’s Bout building muscle which I’m sure you have none of lol

Why are you here asking these questions… it seems you have all the answers and know more than anyone on this board. 🤣

You’re the one whose knowledge is limited to things youv read lol Iv actually got over 20 years of real experience under my belt and over 35 years of training. Bodybuilding has everything to do with how you look. Your judged by how you look lol That’s where the proof lies. Post a pic of your current condition and let’s see how much you actually know lol
You might be one of those guys taking 5g of gear on this forum lol I’d recommend you start getting some knowledge on how things work and stop being the one guy “look at me I am big so I know everything” lol. I posted here asking about aromatization advice not to be told primo is used only if you are lean or to get lean? As that’s not the purpose of AAS lol. Don’t have time to educate you tho. Get on youtube follow guys like John Jewett, Paul Barnett, Vigorous Steve and many others. Good luck learning!

You might be one of those guys taking 5g of gear on this forum lol I’d recommend you start getting some knowledge on how things work and stop being the one guy “look at me I am big so I know everything” lol. I posted here asking about aromatization advice not to be told primo is used only if you are lean or to get lean? As that’s not the purpose of AAS lol. Don’t have time to educate you tho. Get on youtube follow guys like John Jewett, Paul Barnett, Vigorous Steve and many others. Good luck learning!
You just gonna ignore the fact that the man called you out for a physique pic?

lemme guess “you have nothing to prove”

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner