advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol,Test P,Tren A Cycle, Should I add EQ?

coltsfan21790

Newbies
Hey guys, this will be my 4th upcoming cycle that I plan to run. I have ran Superdrol twice now, the first run being just SD and the second was ran with 10 weeks of Test E. Both times i put on between 10-15 lbs of lean mass and was loving life lol. This will be my first run with Tren and after doing a lot of research through threads on here I have decided to go with the "low test, high tren" ratio to insure I keep the tren sides at a minimal. This is what I have planned out right now with the goal of lean but solid gains.

Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol (Superdrol) 30mgs/ED
Weeks 1-10 Test Prop, 50 mg/EOD (Basically TRT dose)
Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace, 75mg /EOD, possibly bumping it up to 100mg/EOD?
PCT: Nolva and Clomid.

My question is, would it be beneficial to add EQ into this as well? If so would I need to increase my amount of Test P? I only am considering this due to the fact that I am in the Army and we run between 3-5 miles daily. I know that Tren is supposed to kill your cardio and was hoping that the EQ would be beneficial with it. Any advice is much appreciated.

No, I bet your blood work is going to look rough after that cycle. Superdrol alone will destroy your lipids. Not to mention your liver will be beat up.

SD is a poison in my opinion.

Thanks for your feedback aphex, what do you think about replacing the superdrol with anadrol instead?

Thanks for your feedback aphex, what do you think about replacing the superdrol with anadrol instead?

SD isnt terrible,ive ran it 3 times in the past with no problems. I like drol better though, less lethargy and general shitty feeling than SD.. dbol is better than both IMO though for overall feeling and quality. Dbol>drol>superdrol IMO.. id run thr drol over the sd. Oooorrrrr you could do lower doses of drol and dbol together.. strength gains i experienced on that trumped superdrol.

orals are poison, end of the story !!!

that fucking var that everyone says it's safe it's safe crushed my cholestrol like there's no tomorrow

I had run beastdrol (superdrol) the beginning of this cycle, and man can I tell you I didnt get much out of it.

I got massive sides and didn't work to well. I stopped it 3rd week

No. Need of EQ that's a solid cycle I would just up the test prop to 100mg

Why not just run Eq and test with an AI? Running 5 miles a day on Tren in the summer heat would kill me. And no orals like many have allready said.

Hey guys, this will be my 4th upcoming cycle that I plan to run. I have ran Superdrol twice now, the first run being just SD and the second was ran with 10 weeks of Test E. Both times i put on between 10-15 lbs of lean mass and was loving life lol. This will be my first run with Tren and after doing a lot of research through threads on here I have decided to go with the "low test, high tren" ratio to insure I keep the tren sides at a minimal. This is what I have planned out right now with the goal of lean but solid gains.

Weeks 1-4 Beastdrol (Superdrol) 30mgs/ED
Weeks 1-10 Test Prop, 50 mg/EOD (Basically TRT dose)
Weeks 1-10 Tren Ace, 75mg /EOD, possibly bumping it up to 100mg/EOD?
PCT: Nolva and Clomid.

My question is, would it be beneficial to add EQ into this as well? If so would I need to increase my amount of Test P? I only am considering this due to the fact that I am in the Army and we run between 3-5 miles daily. I know that Tren is supposed to kill your cardio and was hoping that the EQ would be beneficial with it. Any advice is much appreciated.

I would say yes because beastdrol will tank your appetite at 30mg ED. Personally I can't go higher than 20mg of that or else I will have to quit

thinking of next time running low superdrol like 10mg with small amount of dbol. Got the idea from amg mix of superdrol, dbol, and drol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws