over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement Breakthrough!!!

YES

stupidman said:
i am in germany, does somebody know if i can get it in europe?
i think i would not be possible to order i geneva,NY,because the
customs would stop it . they catched every supplement i ordered
from USA and sent it back.
thanks if sombody knows something.

WE SHIP TO GERMANY. I NEED YOUR EXACT ADDRESS TO FIND COST OF SHIPPING.

PHIL HERNON said:
$192 FOR A CASE OF 12-16 OUNCE BOTTLES OR 6-32 OUNCE BOTTLES. CHOC, VAN OR STRAW. CHOCOLATE RESTOCKED MARCH 1ST. ADDRESS IS

ULTIMATE PHYSIQUE
600 LIBERTY COMMONS
GENEVA, NY 14456

What is the average recommened dose daily? I know its diff for everyone, but whats a recommened dose? Thanks

It's good to see my aussie bros here on the board. PM me for details and ordering. Cheers boys!!

fourthgen said:
What is the average recommened dose daily? I know its diff for everyone, but whats a recommened dose? Thanks

Good question. Is one cap full a serving? If so, I would think a case could last a really long time. Would love to know serving recommendations before ordering.

rubdub said:
Good question. Is one cap full a serving? If so, I would think a case could last a really long time. Would love to know serving recommendations before ordering.
One capful 3x a day. Mix with water or other liquid as desired. Make sure to drink plenty of water as you go. and go, and go, and go!!!!!! Great recovery properties after training too!!

What about BSE (mad cow) I know its an issue with nerve tissue ,but im guessing this product is from beef plasma(blood product).

BeenGone said:
What about BSE (mad cow) I know its an issue with nerve tissue ,but im guessing this product is from beef plasma(blood product).
That is correct. Safe as can be. It is simply the amino acids from the plasma, not from tissue. As we all know protein is a group of aminos. This company has a way to extract the protein from the plasma and then break it down to amino from. Tastes good too.

I'm probably going to be ordering some next month to try out too. I looked to see if I could find locally (Canada) but could not, so I will be ordering from Phil.

bigtwig.

oldfella said:
One capful 3x a day. Mix with water or other liquid as desired. Make sure to drink plenty of water as you go. and go, and go, and go!!!!!! Great recovery properties after training too!!

how many capfuls are in each 16oz bottle? Basically how long will a case last at 3 caps per day? Thanks

fourthgen said:
how many capfuls are in each 16oz bottle? Basically how long will a case last at 3 caps per day? Thanks
Now thats a good question. I have not measured the mls per cap. But a case would last quite some time. I'm estimateing 1 bottle will last about 21 days to a month. 6 bottles per case. I will measure out a capful to be able to give a more accurate answer. But yep a case will do ya for a while indeed. Fouthgen you stateside? if yes talk to Phil. He's the man in the US. If OZ i'm your man. Wht not get a bottle and give it a try? Really this stuff rocks. I've never had a legal supp like it!!

Ok guys, No bullshit. I'm 48 and been around gyms and training most of my life. I remember when the first protein powders came out and you could not get them past your nose let alone drink them. I've been had by lots of scam shit over the years. I am without a doubt the world's biggest skeptic. I picked of many of the well known brands of the latest and greatest as soon as they were released and said to my self here we go agian. more useless crap. I have tried them all and aside from a select few I was never impressed and always left a little poorer for the experience. But this one is for real and legal. I do not have a problem with skepticism, it's healthy and usually saves you money. But folks if your serious about protein supplementation Liquid Beef Aminos is the next generation in this. We are in the 21st century and now have a 21st century protein supplement. If you are in the states PM Phil and order a bottle or two, it certainly is not the most expensive supplement on the market right now. I'd be willing to bet you are spending big bucks on pills and aminos that are inferior to this stuff. I know I was, honestly, I have spent thousands over the years and have never gotten this kind of bang for my buck, ever!! Thanks for your questions and please keep the intrest coming.

This protein is amazingly efficient. I take 20tbls a day which is 100 grams of protein with about 75 grams from real food, 175gram of protein a day!. This is down from 350-400 of whey and real food. My results are better now with the LBA's. No cholesterol, no fat, and the animals aren't even killed. Tons of research shows that high protein diets are unhealthy in the long run. This product is a great way to take less protein without sacraficing muscle, in other words make your protein count. Not only that, you cant beat the convenience. In the morning I put 20tbs in my water that I carry around with me anyway drink it throughout the day and have 2 or 3 normal meals. I don't have to worry about drinking a shake or eating every 3 hours anymore. I feel like I have my life back, that to me is worth it alone, the results are just a bonus. I had a visit with a homeopathic doc who advocates a low protein diet and from what I told him about LBA's he said this could be a very good product for someone like me trying to find a balance between a healthy diet and being strong and muscular.

"Incredible, I feel alive and ready to take on the world" were just a couple of responses.

I believe in every product Phil promotes and ordered some LBA's. There's pages upon pages of support on this forum for this product, but that quote sounds like an infomercial spurt :D

BUMP to for the new supplier

marbalizer99 said:
I believe in every product Phil promotes and ordered some LBA's. There's pages upon pages of support on this forum for this product, but that quote sounds like an infomercial spurt :D

BUMP to for the new supplier
Yep Phil is the man. He is and always will be THE supplier. I order from him for me and my bros here in OZ. I cannot say enough good things about this product. Infomercial, ok, but this is one product I believe will take off in a big way.:D

phil hooked me up with some lba's today, and let me in on a few training tips to! phils the man

mikeyt869 said:
phil hooked me up with some lba's today, and let me in on a few training tips to! phils the man
You Betcha!! Drink lots of water with them. You'll be grinning after your workout!!

For all the Aussie BBers out there.I will be getting in some limited stock within the next 10-14 days. I'll let you all know when it arrives. So far it will be a first come first serve basis. You really want to get in on this. It will be an ongoing thing. But as most of my aussie bros know, really good supps here are scarce. They let most of the bs products in here but the ones that actually yield good results get squashed pretty quick. Do any of you remeber the original Gen-Tec Ultimate Male Fuel?? It was kick ass when Nick brought it out but the TGA yanked it out from under him after a year or so of soaring sales. I could not keep enough of this stuff in stock. The current version is nothing like it was. Shame cause it was a great product. If you want to reserve before it lands then PM me and I'll get you sorted. Thanks!!

MINAMEEMANIMNM said:
IS THIS SIMILIAR TO THE TABLET FORM OF BEEF AMINO OR IS THE LIQUID BETTER
The liquid form is far superior. it absorbs so quickly the liver hardly gets a look at it on the way past. Plus I've never gotten a kick from tabs like you do from liquid. Just about anything oral will be chewed up by the liver. the first pass effect is the reason why some meds are say for example 50mg when 20mg will really do the job. But the liver treats most stuff like an invader and tries to kill it off or render it inert. So by the time the liver does it's job you then have 20mgs of meds getting to where it is needed. Supps are no different. That's the laymans interpretation of the scientific explaination of this effect. Hope this helps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear