over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements for adrenal support

Zarati

Registered
Does anyone here take supplements for adrenal support???

Does anyone here take supplements for adrenal support???
Humanofort, due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the extract helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands. Dog study, dogs have no placebo effects.

• Cushing’s disease

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Dachshund. In her case, the disease has been diagnosed some time ago, she has been taking Nizoral pills (Cetoconazole) to reduce the symptoms, and has been fed Eukanuba Light feed to lose the excess weight. At this point, she has been taking natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for six weeks, she is not on Nizoral any more, but we are continuing with the lower calorie diet. Right now her water intake and urination are normal, she has lost a considerable amount of weight, and we observed a significant improvement in her fur and skin condition.

Patient No. 2: 11 year old male, mixed breed. He is a recent case, he has been taking Vetoryl pills and the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset of the disease, that is for four weeks. By the end of the fourth week, he only needs a quarter of the Vetoryl amount to make it through the night without having to be taken outside to urinate. The owner cannot afford to put him on a special feed, so all we could do to change his diet was that they limit the amount of food intake at home, and improve the quality of that food as much as they can.

Patient No. 3: 7 year old female, West High Terrier. She has been suffering from constant eczema issues, and was undergoing Prednisolone therapy coming from a different clinic. She has just recently come to us for treatment. The Cushing’s disease was a result of the continuous doses of glucocorticoid, and she was showing the classical symptoms. As the first step, we ran allergy tests which revealed nutritional problems. We changed her diet to the Eukanuba Dematosis feed, and ever since the onset of the disease three weeks ago, she has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg). We stopped giving her Prednisolone altogether, but in the beginning of our treatment program we used skin soothing shampoo and antihistamine to reduce itching. As far as water-intake and urination, her condition has improved, but she is not asymptomatic yet, her weight remained unchanged. There has been a visible improvement, however, in her fur and skin condition already.

Humanofort, due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the extract helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands. Dog study, dogs have no placebo effects.

• Cushing’s disease

Patient No. 1: 10 year old female Dachshund. In her case, the disease has been diagnosed some time ago, she has been taking Nizoral pills (Cetoconazole) to reduce the symptoms, and has been fed Eukanuba Light feed to lose the excess weight. At this point, she has been taking natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) for six weeks, she is not on Nizoral any more, but we are continuing with the lower calorie diet. Right now her water intake and urination are normal, she has lost a considerable amount of weight, and we observed a significant improvement in her fur and skin condition.

Patient No. 2: 11 year old male, mixed breed. He is a recent case, he has been taking Vetoryl pills and the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg) since the onset of the disease, that is for four weeks. By the end of the fourth week, he only needs a quarter of the Vetoryl amount to make it through the night without having to be taken outside to urinate. The owner cannot afford to put him on a special feed, so all we could do to change his diet was that they limit the amount of food intake at home, and improve the quality of that food as much as they can.

Patient No. 3: 7 year old female, West High Terrier. She has been suffering from constant eczema issues, and was undergoing Prednisolone therapy coming from a different clinic. She has just recently come to us for treatment. The Cushing’s disease was a result of the continuous doses of glucocorticoid, and she was showing the classical symptoms. As the first step, we ran allergy tests which revealed nutritional problems. We changed her diet to the Eukanuba Dematosis feed, and ever since the onset of the disease three weeks ago, she has been taking the natural growth factors formula (2x50 mg). We stopped giving her Prednisolone altogether, but in the beginning of our treatment program we used skin soothing shampoo and antihistamine to reduce itching. As far as water-intake and urination, her condition has improved, but she is not asymptomatic yet, her weight remained unchanged. There has been a visible improvement, however, in her fur and skin condition already.

Interesting!

What dose of humanofort would you recommend for a 10 year-old child to get rid of eczema? How long would it take for the eczema to go away?

Interesting!

What dose of humanofort would you recommend for a 10 year-old child to get rid of eczema? How long would it take for the eczema to go away?
100 mg per day , 1 capsule, were is the eczema? legs ? arms?

Interesting!

6 years old boy, before and after.

Attachments

• BRADLEY hands back before.JPG
    BRADLEY hands back before.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 26
  • BRADLEY_hands_back_after.JPG
    BRADLEY_hands_back_after.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 25
I absolutely notice a difference when taking a supplement with actual glandular cortex in it, not just supporting herbs. Ive reliably used Metagenics brand, Adrenogen is the supplement. Healthy adrenal glands are essential for support of the thyroid and conversion. Adrenal burnout is something I've experienced, through years of excessive fight or flight response in my earlier years. Hormone therapy and rebuilding my adrenal glands were key.

I absolutely notice a difference when taking a supplement with actual glandular cortex in it, not just supporting herbs. Ive reliably used Metagenics brand, Adrenogen is the supplement. Healthy adrenal glands are essential for support of the thyroid and conversion. Adrenal burnout is something I've experienced, through years of excessive fight or flight response in my earlier years. Hormone therapy and rebuilding my adrenal glands were key.
What do you exactly take? How much?
Bovine?

What do you exactly take? How much?
Bovine?
I mention in the post you've quoted, what I take. Adrenogen, by Metagenics brand. When I needed to rebuild, I was taking 6 a day (2, 2, 2) under my naturopaths advise, based on blood and saliva testing. After 60 days, went down to 4 (2 and 2).
This is sometimes what I go back to post competition, when I'm feeling depleted. Works reliably every time

Lots say humanofort but I prefer herbal adaptogenics
Herbal apoptogenic are good to be in your protocol, however it will no restore your Hypothalamus functions, and would not cause Satellite cell proliferation.

Lots say humanofort but I prefer herbal adaptogenics
Fibroblast growth factors ( FGFs ) are essential for self-renewal of skeletal muscle stem cells (satellite cells) and required for maintenance and repair of skeletal muscle. Satellite cells express high levels of FGF receptors.
In vivo experiment, of the multiple FGFs that influence satellite cell function in culture, FGF2 and FGF6 are the only members that regulate satellite cell function by activating ERK MAPK, p38α/β MAPKs, PI3 kinase, PLCγ and STATs

I just ordered the metagenics adrenogenix. Thoughts on stacking with Humanofort? Just using to refresh the adrenals. Thanks

So, without the cream, the humanofort will not do anything for eczema?
Yes will do, it will take longer and you would have to take more then 100mg per day, 300mg per day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws