over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplements to help prevent blood clots

Can you please explain the 'NSK-SD' component Emeric? I have what you get from purebulk

nattokinase 20,000 fu/g
Raw material: Soybean Natto Bacillus
Origin: Korea

Thanks in advance

Is Fibrinolytic enzyme.

Here more info:
Potent Thrombolytic Activity

The human body produces several types of enzymes for making thrombus, but only one main enzyme for breaking it down and dissolving it - plasmin. The properties of nattokinase closely resemble plasmin. According to Dr. Martin Milner, from the Center for Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon, what makes nattokinase a particularly potent treatment, is that it enhances the body's natural ability to fight blood clots in several different ways; Because it so closely resembles plasmin, it dissolves fibrin directly. In addition, it also enhances the body's production of both plasmin and other clot-dissolving agents, including urokinase (endogenous). "In some ways, Milner says, nattokinase is actually superior to conventional clot-dissolving drugs. T-PAs (tissue plasminogen activators) like urokinase (the drug), are only effective when taken intravenously and often fail simply because a stroke or heart attack victim's arteries have hardened beyond the point where they can be treated by any other clot-dissolving agent. Nattokinase, however, can help prevent that hardening with an oral dose of as little as 100 mg a day." 1,7

what would you advise for people on a budget??

i am not using any test or AAS. i am using d aspartic.

i am also eating about 1lb per day of grass fed beef along with 6-7 whole eggs per day.

i currently take cod liver oil, hawthorne berry, vit c, multi vit and garlic

what would you advise for people on a budget??

i am not using any test or AAS. i am using d aspartic.

i am also eating about 1lb per day of grass fed beef along with 6-7 whole eggs per day.

i currently take cod liver oil, hawthorne berry, vit c, multi vit and garlic

probably just a baby aspirin is fine for you man

Is Fibrinolytic enzyme.

Here more info:
Potent Thrombolytic Activity

The human body produces several types of enzymes for making thrombus, but only one main enzyme for breaking it down and dissolving it - plasmin. The properties of nattokinase closely resemble plasmin. According to Dr. Martin Milner, from the Center for Natural Medicine in Portland, Oregon, what makes nattokinase a particularly potent treatment, is that it enhances the body's natural ability to fight blood clots in several different ways; Because it so closely resembles plasmin, it dissolves fibrin directly. In addition, it also enhances the body's production of both plasmin and other clot-dissolving agents, including urokinase (endogenous). "In some ways, Milner says, nattokinase is actually superior to conventional clot-dissolving drugs. T-PAs (tissue plasminogen activators) like urokinase (the drug), are only effective when taken intravenously and often fail simply because a stroke or heart attack victim's arteries have hardened beyond the point where they can be treated by any other clot-dissolving agent. Nattokinase, however, can help prevent that hardening with an oral dose of as little as 100 mg a day." 1,7

Thanks for that. Maybe I'm a bit slow but don't understand if the product I have is of any benefit or not?

Great post. The info there about older men having more problems is important I think. As we age apparently then we cannot take the same doses we did when we were young and get away with not jacking up our hematocrit. Maybe this is why those of us that are 40 and over and having more problems.

this is so frustrating to me. my H/H creeps up on test HRT. i think its almost a certainty that older men on hrt will have issues with high crit. i am 43 and 200mg cyp per week got my over the high end of the range for H/H. now at 100mg i still think i am high end of range. its frustrating because 100mg test just makes me feel good and healthy. just have to stay on top of giving blood i guess. i wonder if there is any way to prevent hepcidin from being surpressed?

This post hits home for me.. I am 26, and was 3 weeks into my pct when August 11th I had a seizure.. They determined that not only did I have a blood clot in my brain, but I also had an intra-cerebral hemorrhage.. They could't give me blood thinners because of the bleed, but I started developing clots in my legs, and despite being given an IVC filter in my abdomen, a clot traveled to my lungs (pulmonary embolism). They ran every test known to man on my blood, but couldn't find anything. My blood pressure was normal, cholesterol was perfect, so there are only theories as to what caused it.. After I got the PE, they tried blood thinners again, and luckily my brain had stopped bleeding. Unfortunately coumadin did not work for me, so I have to take Arixtra.. I was in the hospital for two months, in a coma for the first two weeks.. When I woke up I couldn't move my right side, or talk, but luckily I have made a full recovery. The doctors all blame it on the juice, but again it's only theories. The only difference with this cycle from the last was I ran arimedex throughout the cycle and PCT.

This post hits home for me.. I am 26, and was 3 weeks into my pct when August 11th I had a seizure.. They determined that not only did I have a blood clot in my brain, but I also had an intra-cerebral hemorrhage.. They could't give me blood thinners because of the bleed, but I started developing clots in my legs, and despite being given an IVC filter in my abdomen, a clot traveled to my lungs (pulmonary embolism). They ran every test known to man on my blood, but couldn't find anything. My blood pressure was normal, cholesterol was perfect, so there are only theories as to what caused it.. After I got the PE, they tried blood thinners again, and luckily my brain had stopped bleeding. Unfortunately coumadin did not work for me, so I have to take Arixtra.. I was in the hospital for two months, in a coma for the first two weeks.. When I woke up I couldn't move my right side, or talk, but luckily I have made a full recovery. The doctors all blame it on the juice, but again it's only theories. The only difference with this cycle from the last was I ran arimedex throughout the cycle and PCT.

Wow, youve been through hell too. 2 years ago i had a clot that caused my heart atack. I hope that unlike me you didnt have any long term damage. Some docs give me about 10 yrs or do before my heart goes out and I need to look for a transplant. I bet you look at life a lot different now, I know I do.
I'm sure they ran a coagulability panel on you and test your DNA for clotting disorders? They found out I had one involving prothrombin. Taking the steroids will exacerbate a clotting disorder if you have one.
I'm glad to hear that youre alive and well today. Thanks for sharing this.

Wow, youve been through hell too. 2 years ago i had a clot that caused my heart atack. I hope that unlike me you didnt have any long term damage. Some docs give me about 10 yrs or do before my heart goes out and I need to look for a transplant. I bet you look at life a lot different now, I know I do.
I'm sure they ran a coagulability panel on you and test your DNA for clotting disorders? They found out I had one involving prothrombin. Taking the steroids will exacerbate a clotting disorder if you have one.
I'm glad to hear that youre alive and well today. Thanks for sharing this.

Yea I definitely look at life differently now.. Well, the only lingering damage that I have so far as a little weakness in my right hand, but thats it, and that will go away as the swelling in my brain goes down. They did a coag panel, and tested my dna, but everything came back normal.. They suggested I go to university that specializes in coagulation and get more testing there.. It was crazy, my INR from the coumadin was 5, and I developed another DVT in my leg.

Yea I definitely look at life differently now.. Well, the only lingering damage that I have so far as a little weakness in my right hand, but thats it, and that will go away as the swelling in my brain goes down. They did a coag panel, and tested my dna, but everything came back normal.. They suggested I go to university that specializes in coagulation and get more testing there.. It was crazy, my INR from the coumadin was 5, and I developed another DVT in my leg.

Holy crap, a 5 and you got a clot!!?? My range with therapy is between 2 and 3. yesterday it was 2.6. Ive been fine since, but I dont cycle steroids anymore. I am on HRT though.

Im curious to know if they ever find out what caused your clots. So it sounds like youre still getting them, and youre off the AAS now right? wow, dna fine and ran all the tests and nothing. Did you try the Cleveland Clinic? Not sure where you live, but maybe its not too far for you?

It will take a whale to get better but you will, I was on coumadin for almost 5 years, last week Thursday my MD ask me to stop taking the coumadin so am not taking any. You need to change your lifestyle totally, especially the food you eat.

Taurine is supposed to prevent blood clots.

It will take a whale to get better but you will, I was on coumadin for almost 5 years, last week Thursday my MD ask me to stop taking the coumadin so am not taking any. You need to change your lifestyle totally, especially the food you eat.

Good for you Emeric. I would love and more then happy if the doc to my wife to stop taking Coumadin. Its been 8 yrs since she is on it. Can you share with me on the food that you eat daily?

hope so...

Good for you Emeric. I would love and more then happy if the doc to my wife to stop taking Coumadin. Its been 8 yrs since she is on it. Can you share with me on the food that you eat daily?

Glad Emeric posted this... hope the best for your wife Fire... depending on how "advanced" or "old school" her doctor is you might need to be prepared to "educate" them.

Thanks bro. Well, i really do hope that the docs are ''pretty advanced'' if not, it will be hard to ''educate'' them for sure.

I just dont understand why those that are taking coumadin are so scared of it and just cant wait to get off. All I know is that after losing more than half my heart muscle mass and nearly dying the last thing I want to do is risk another clot. I have absolutely zero sides from my coumadin. My levels are always within 2-3 where they should be and its realy easy to maintain that level. I have no bruising, no bleeding etc. Ive not had a single issue now in over 2 years. I sincerely believe that for folks that have had clots, just going off coumadin is going to increase your chances of another clot. Why risk this? Are a lot of you having troubles while taking the coumadin?

If its just fear of bleeding to death, I can tell you that the fear I faced in the hospital after and during my heart attack and arrythmia far outwiegh any fear you will have about taking this drug. I thought for sure I was dead both times, and both time somehow I made it. Im not scared of much these days after that. Going through experiences like this change you forever, change how you feel about everything.

Last edited:

you know... its funny...
a few days back a friend of mine who is 20yrs old and never touched gear... threw a clot in his right leg and had a PE. No clotting disorders, no reason to be seen... the docs said "sometimes it just happens"
Hes recovering fine, but confused as what caused it, and grateful to be alive.

I just dont understand why those that are taking coumadin are so scared of it and just cant wait to get off. All I know is that after losing more than half my heart muscle mass and nearly dying the last thing I want to do is risk another clot. I have absolutely zero sides from my coumadin. My levels are always within 2-3 where they should be and its realy easy to maintain that level. I have no bruising, no bleeding etc. Ive not had a single issue now in over 2 years. I sincerely believe that for folks that have had clots, just going off coumadin is going to increase your chances of another clot. Why risk this? Are a lot of you having troubles while taking the coumadin?

If its just fear of bleeding to death, I can tell you that the fear I faced in the hospital after and during my heart attack and arrythmia far outwiegh any fear you will have about taking this drug. I thought for sure I was dead both times, and both time somehow I made it. Im not scared of much these days after that. Going through experiences like this change you forever, change how you feel about everything.

Yes, and I will take it agent if I have to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear