advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SURPRISING RESULTS!HAVE A READ IF UR ALSO DOIN IT A BIT TOUGH FINANCIALLY.

moses033

Newbies
Not a newbie, but not known either. This is site has become my primary info source for a couple of years now, on everything from pull ups to peptides and i probably owe guys like 'Mr Hernon' and BIG A some sort of royalties for the information i've extracted and regurgitated over the years. Many times i've gone close to ignorantly posting some sort of question, which i would always find out to be quite simple to research with the application of just a fraction of patience. So thankyou for your wisdom gentlemen. I'm sure there are many others like me who are not well known amongst PM, but do consider you guys to be their very own personal library.

With that said i feel i may have something worthwhile to contribute! With a beautiful Wife and Three absolutely adorable children ( With our oldest being 5 and can complete 50 push ups-not modified!) I am a little paraniod of his little joints though... so we don't go failure often just yet, there is not much spare coin around. Not even coins...sheesh...Times are very tough for us financially the last 6 months or so with ever increasing mortgage interest rates. (Bloody bastards those banks are- 3 billion profit per annum not significant enough!!!) Anyways i had to consider the unthinkable and 'whey' up wether or not i felt i deserved to spend money on Protein powder when the money could be put to better use. To cut a long story short , the past 6 months i have been without protein powder AND TO MY ASTONISHMENT i am actually growing atleast as fast - But definitely faster without it. I have supplemented my protein powder with Milk. Skim milk, low fat cheeses, Lots of skim milk powder and a bit of extra tuna etc, nothing special just the cheapest options.I have acually gone up a shirt size from an xl to xxl and i don't put my shirts in the clothes dryer! I am still getting stronger and my recovery time has neither improved or worsened. I am 30 yrs old and have been natural since i was 22. I like to train heavy and never go past 6 reps ( warming up aside of course) I am not going back to the protein powders any time soon and i just thought that there may be others out there in a similar predicament where spending money on ''luxuries'' is not an option at some point in time. Thanks to anyone , if anyone has decided to read this post. Don't take my word for it, give it a try and you might be surprised.

Thanks again,God Bless.
Simmo

Makes perfect sense actually . It's hard to beat protein from milk , cheeses ,eggs, tuna and other lean meats .

Well if you consider that in Arnies Era they didnt have powders (did they?) and yet they still grew. I think with the way the whole world is being hit by high prices we may all have to find alternatives to expensives supps.

As for the milk there is a few threads lately and this board and others about milk as a PWO drink, i think Phil spoke about it. One other thing is find the thread that km2000 started about Raw milk, Phil also chipped in on that one and it seems raw milk is amazing...

Hope this gets the thread rolling.

fat

skin does not thicken this is a physiologically impossible. you accumalate more fat between the skin and the muscle, this is known as subcutaneous fat.

congradulations on your gains brother! Seeing your best gains at 30 after training natural for 10 years is a big accomplishment.

skin does not thicken this is a physiologically impossible. you accumalate more fat between the skin and the muscle, this is known as subcutaneous fat.

Would this fat go away if you stop with the milk? Also is it healthy/unhealthy to have this type of fat?

Thanks for your input guys.I'm yet to see any skin thickening ! Thanks alot for the kinds words Tattered! I've seen solid results from just basic concepts. I'm making sure i'm lifting heavy/achieving overload and moving right away from that trap you can sometimes fall into of fatiguing muscles rather than overloading and hence not making any progress, and sometimes actually moving backward in strength...I'm again pttuing some focus toward 1RM's and loving it. Something i haven't done for almost 10 years! My training feels like it's reborn, Bloody awsome. On this RAW MILK topic i can't say i've ever tried it nor desired to consume it. Heck, i think it might even be illegal here in oz??? Actually for that matter, i think USA might be the only country where it is legally obtained - could be wrong though. Did you know that there is a black market in some countries for this stuff!!! Doesn't that sound hilarious. Suspicious characters occupying street corners with pints of milk!Quite amusing.

"Suspicious characters occupying street corners with pints of milk!Quite amusing."

the best bet is to dress your cow up like a dog, and walk it in plain sight. milk on the fly.

Thanks for your input guys.I'm yet to see any skin thickening ! Thanks alot for the kinds words Tattered! I've seen solid results from just basic concepts. I'm making sure i'm lifting heavy/achieving overload and moving right away from that trap you can sometimes fall into of fatiguing muscles rather than overloading and hence not making any progress, and sometimes actually moving backward in strength...I'm again pttuing some focus toward 1RM's and loving it. Something i haven't done for almost 10 years! My training feels like it's reborn, Bloody awsome. On this RAW MILK topic i can't say i've ever tried it nor desired to consume it. Heck, i think it might even be illegal here in oz??? Actually for that matter, i think USA might be the only country where it is legally obtained - could be wrong though. Did you know that there is a black market in some countries for this stuff!!! Doesn't that sound hilarious. Suspicious characters occupying street corners with pints of milk!Quite amusing.

ok you are in oz that explains it. I was going to say protein per gram from whey is cheaper that getting it from milk in the states.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131