over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon 7weeks through test cycle

Gethench

Newbies
Hello

I am currently on 500mg test E a week and mate has some sustanon he told me to do 250mg of test E and 250mg of sustanon till week 12

is that something good to do or shall i stay with 500mg test e

thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with that. If anything I woulda ran the sust first to get the benefit of the short esters before continuing with the enanthate

thats mate not done much research on sust only done my research on test e.
thanks for the reply i will do that should i do 250 a week pf each or 500mg of test e and 250mf of sust what will tou say will be better cheers

No need for it. Keep the test e. until you're done.

Yes i would take Allex advice and stay away from the sust just to keep things simple. Since the short acting ester (prop) is only active for 3 days, you want to inject sust every 3 days. So if you are doing 1 shot of sust a week that becomes a pain in the ass. If sust was all you had then you could do 2 shots of that a week and it would be ok, but trying to do 250 or each will be more trouble than its worth.

Yes i would take Allex advice and stay away from the sust just to keep things simple. Since the short acting ester (prop) is only active for 3 days, you want to inject sust every 3 days. So if you are doing 1 shot of sust a week that becomes a pain in the ass. If sust was all you had then you could do 2 shots of that a week and it would be ok, but trying to do 250 or each will be more trouble than its worth.

thanks mate. is not worth taking two shots of each a week or shall i just stick to this cycle i have now and use sust on next cycle.

I don't like the idea of sust at all.

at this point you will prob just get worse sides then much better gains.

if you were gona increase the dose you would be better off just bumping up to 600mg te then introducing all those new esters.

I don't mind sustanon at all...

2 or 3 amps per week was the official first cycle amongst my friends back in the day and the results were great. Strength through the roof...

It was all pharma grade and we had never heard about estrogen control.

Good times...

thanks mate. is not worth taking two shots of each a week or shall i just stick to this cycle i have now and use sust on next cycle.

Like i said i would do what me and Allex suggested and just stick with the enanthate to keep things simple.

Typically you would want to inject sustanon every 3rd day so your blood levels stay even (prop is only active 3 days). Like Allex, i am also not against Sust, but you need to take at least 2 amps (preferably 3) a week to keep your blood levels even (unless you want to break 1 amp into multiple shots which is annoying). Right now you are only looking to take 1 amp per week, so what are you going to do break that 1 amp into 2 or 3 shots?

Just do more enanthate. And then next cycle if you run 500mg per week again you can run 500mg of sust. If you want to keep things simple you can inject 1 amp on monday and 1 on thursday... if you want to get technical you can break the 2 amps into more shots, but i always just kept it simple and did it monday and thursday.

thanks lads for the help not doing decided to just stick to my test till week 12 on week 7 loving the gains so cant really moan. quick question is it work taking HCG or will clomid do the job and some people saying take it in pct and some say take it during cycle week 8

How many cycles have you run? I always just did my HCG and Clomid after the cycle. With a 12 weeks cycle you should be fine just doing PCT after the cycle but im sure others will have differing opinions...

There's nothing "wrong" with Sust.
There was a Mr.Olympia that told me he liked using 1 amp of pharm sust a day in his offseason. I mean...clearly it works. After all, why wouldn't it work?lol.

If you're prone to side effects of testosterone, then your genetics weren't cut out for becoming a true modern-day bodybuilder anyways. In that case, just stick with smaller dosages and test prop IMO. Prop is the best choice for most people. Enanthate is just more convenient. Hard to get pharm prop nowadays anyways. I think there are still some Jelfa's around.

Last edited:
Test is test.

There's nothing "wrong" with Sust.
There was a Mr.Olympia that told me he liked using 1 amp of pharm sust a day in his offseason. I mean...clearly it works. After all, why wouldn't it work?lol.

If you're prone to side effects of testosterone, then your genetics weren't cut out for becoming a true modern-day bodybuilder anyways. In that case, just stick with smaller dosages and test prop IMO. Prop is the best choice for most people. Enanthate is just more convenient. Hard to get pharm prop nowadays anyways. I think there are still some Jelfa's around.

Yeah Sust was the base of all my cycles back in the day. Definitely nothing wrong with it, i just dont use it anymore.

Test is test.

Agreed. Like i said above i used to use it as the base of all my cycles. I was just trying to explain to the OP why he would want to inject it more frequently than enanthate. And with one amp a week it might be a pain...

Yeah sust was the mainstay back in the day. It was all over in the 90s. That was like drakkar for guidos in the 90s as to sustanon for juicers in the 90s.

I haven't touched that stuff since because I like test E so much but oh I just picked up a few to add to a ckd since you need some strong shit to hold onto the muscle during that diet... t minus 10 hrs. ... and time to party like 1996;)

And yeah m/w/f shots. Not like the old days where we did once a week.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah sust was the mainstay back in the day. It was all over in the 90s. That was like drakkar for guidos in the 90s as to sustanon for juicers in the 90s.

I haven't touched that stuff since because I like test E so much but oh I just picked up a few to add to a ckd since you need some strong shit to hold onto the muscle during that diet... t minus 10 hrs. ... and time to party like 1996;)

And yeah m/w/f shots. Not like the old days where we did once a week.

Yeah it was great back then because you could get the amps and it was human grade. The ones i used to get were Russian, they said Cytahoh on them or something like that. I would blow up from them when i was like 21 and 22. Some of that old Ganabol Eq and some Zambon Winnie amps and i was a happy guy.

Yeah it was great back then because you could get the amps and it was human grade. The ones i used to get were Russian, they said Cytahoh on them or something like that. I would blow up from them when i was like 21 and 22. Some of that old Ganabol Eq and some Zambon Winnie amps and i was a happy guy.

Cytahoh was my first and my favorite. My God did I love those beauties. Nothing has ever come close. My first cycle were those and some winny amps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner