over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sustanon Primobolan Soreness Question?

rkressg01

Newbies
Guys,

Quick question. This is my 4th cycle (1st in 5 years), so I do consider myself something of a newbie so please excise any ignorance in advance.

On Saturday morning my buddy and I both injected 2ml of primo + 1ml of sust in our right quad (3ml total). Now I know the cardinal rule is no more than 2ml in a specific spot, but I used to always do 3ml in my gluteus with minimal soreness, so I figured why not try the quad since we are both 270+ guys???

Anyway, I do know that sust can make you sore and a bit swollen, and seeing as this is my first site injection ever in the quad maybe this is normal?

I injected in the correct spot to hit the glut, resting on the bed as told, and pushed the oil in slowly and rubbed the spot. Later on that evening my upper knee area/lower quad started to swell just a little and get sore to the touch. Then on Sunday I trained legs, thinking this would push some blood through the area and free up some oil and soreness, bad mistake!

By that evening, and having no ibuprofen in me, my leg swelled up at the movie theatre and my range of motion was limited by about 1 foot of motion compared to my other leg.

By this morning, 48 hours since the shot, its still about the same, but since including the ibuprofen it’s not quite as sore and my range of motion is slightly better.

How long should this soreness last? My buddy was a little sore the next day, but not as much as me? Could it be that I am just more sensitive in this area?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

had the same problem but mine was with deca and it took about 5 days to get full movement back! it was like the oil ran down to the knee cap and didnt want to move

How long was the needle? You may have gone completely through the muscle. Or, you could've gone between the muscles. Either way, that's what happens, the oil basically just runs down and sits there a while. I think it's called oil incursion, but I can't remember for sure. It's happened to me quite a few times back when I was doing multiple daily injections. It might hurt for 5-7 days.

I used a 23g 1".

Its already starting to loosen up a little by today and there is no oil bump or redness and the site didnt bleed at all when i removed the needle, so maybe its one of those two things?

Update:

72 hours now post shot and still sore.

Maybe I am being a wuss, but this sucks because I want to train legs tomorrow!

The site injection is not swollen at all and not red or bruised at all either.

The muscle tissue is sore however to the touch and if I walk really fast on it. Also, there is a tiny bit of swelling still in the knee area.

I have been cutting down the Ibuprofen too, to 400 mg twice a day now. Honestly, I feel about 90% when I have the Ibuprofen in me, but when it wears off (i.e. 3am last night, I had a hard time getting comfortable and getting back to sleep. The other thing was really hot last night when I woke up, sweating a bit as well. I feel a little hot today too, but not sweating at all, but again…maybe that’s just the sweater I have on at work here.

Funny thing too, I talked to my training partner last night and he says it feels like someone punched him in the leg, but he is ok.

Maybe I am just overly sensitive – who knows but wanted to give an update.

I hope this clears up by Saturday so I can continue….

3ml is a lot for a quad shot bro so it could just be that alone or you could have come close to a nerve, if you hit a nerve you would have known it instantly but if you came close the pressure of the oil could cause the symptoms you are describing. I think working legs was smarter than you think because I agree that the extra blood and heat from working out will help distribute the oil. Sust is known to hurt a little but Primo should be painless. At this point I would try laying a heating pad on the area a couple of times a day to help speed recovery.

Thighs SUCK for pain

All I can contribute is that injecting into the thigh is pure hell.

The injection itself goes in smooth, no pain at all. But a few hours later the soreness kicks in. A day later you're in alot of pain, and the pinnacle of the pain is about 36 hours later. That pain will GRADUALLY subside. I've suffered through a damned near 5 days of pain after a thigh inject. It's not fun.

Again, not talking about ease of injection or pain during inject - it's very easy and painless. But the soreness you get a day or two later HANGS with you for the next 5 days.

Trust me, it'll be better after 5 or 6 days have past. I suggest you stick with the glutes / delts for this cycle... lol

Thanks for the advice guys. I think I will do 1ml primo and 1ml sus in my glut on Friday and the other 1ml of primo in my quad to spread it out and since the primo should not make me as sore there.

I am starting to feel a little better today. Sticking still with 400mg IB and will train legs a little lighter tonight to get some blood flowing again.

BrooklynBB said:
All I can contribute is that injecting into the thigh is pure hell.

For me quads are the most pain-free place to shoot. Keep in mind the first few times you expose a new area to test propionate (which Sustanon contains) it is going to be sore.

I believe someone mentioned shooting between the muscles which seems to be the case here; however, the residual pain is probably from the propionate ester.

The more you shoot propionate into a spot the easier it will get. I was quite uncomfortable at first shooting Sustanon into a quad, but as I continued the cycle the discomfort gradually subsided into no pain at all.

As far as volume goes, I have run some cycles where I shot 3cc's into my quads 2x per week with no problems. For that amount of oil, though, it's a good idea to work into it by shooting 2cc's, then after a couple weeks of that bump it to 2.5cc's, etc.

One last piece of advice: stretch the hell out of your quads. This will help eliviate some of the pain. Stretch religously every day, whether it was leg day or not.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
I disagree w/ cc limitaions per site...

Now before I go on, let me say this. I am 285 pounds or so and have large quads but they are not in anyway comparable to a competitive bodybuilders thighs of my weight. My raw squat is 550.

That being said I used to use the 50mg/cc EQ for a while as that was all I could get my hands on. I found I was able to put 3ccs into each quad twice a week. So six cc's of oil a week per quad. I had no discomfort, I just insured I had a completely relaxed muscle and massaged it thoroughly when done. I also found (for me at least) that doing some light squatting (very light and deep) helped work it out. I can only handle 3ccs of sust in my quad a week though as the pain kicks my ass. Unless I cut it with a weak compuond like the EQ 50mg I was refering to earlier.

I routinely put 4 cc's in my glutes without issue, and 2 ccs in my delts.

I will never do spot injects again however as I got a wopper of a abbcess in my tricep from one. I refused to get it cut, as I was a college athlete and didnt want to draw attention, so I had to bombard it with Keflex and and I injected antibiotics directly into the site dialy (Rocefin I believe), very painfull but cleared it up.

Just my too sense worth of info....

Thanks for the info guys. I do feel allot better today, about 95% back to normal. It’s been a while since my last cycle, like 5 years, so I forgot about the soreness. I did do legs last night, not very heavy, but it did seem to help. The only real exercise that really hurt was deep squats, so I worked around it. I should be good to go again with legs on Sunday though. I just think that I am more sensitive in that area than others. I will stick to 1-2ml in the quads from now on and utilized the gluteus once again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131