over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Swelling in ankles

Make sure it's not a kidney issue.

Swollen ankles are a sign of liver toxicity or damage. As Mike Arnold mentioned, there may be another underlying issue, such as high blood pressure with such a little dose of test. It could be possible that you're having some sort of allergic reaction to something in the prop or in your adex. Or perhaps, you may have a food allergy of some sort.

China, try this. Instead of raising adex, try taking Benadryl for the next few days and see if it subsides. If it does, more than likely it's an allergy of some sort.

Without knowing your past dietary intake, including alcohol or other products, it will be difficult to discern if it's liver damage. If you are not already taking CoQ10, please start doing so immediately

Does your family have a history of liver disease of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Solved your own problem. Before you get flamed up on here I would suggest to leave gear out of the equation and learn to eat properly with a good workout/cardio regimen. Reduce bf down to around 12-14% before you even think about touching gear again. It does you know good to take gear at your bf% especially the way you are taking it. Just some patience and education along the way bro:)

Agreed great advice here! Bodybuilding and gear should enhance an already healthy life style . Bump for above advice !!

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Even with a lower body fat, China may still have another underlying issue to contend with. I do think that lowering his body fat will aid whatever condition he may have.

I agree, Bodybuilding and gear should enhance an already healthy life style. I can't blame him for trying. At least he didn't try to throw large amounts of gear in his body, like some will do.

Flaming will never address the OP's issues. China may have a life threatening issue developing, more than likely unrelated to bodybuilding or the small amount of gear. If China gets one good bit of advice here, it's worth posting. I think flaming is the least of his worries.

Last edited:
When done correctly, bodybuilding is a healthy lifestyle.

Last edited:
Skins, thanks for your replies and not stating the obvious. Im not sure why everyone jumps to the conclusion that Im a fatass that sits on the couch eating potato chips all day every day when I am the opposite of that. I have increased the arimidex slightly and the past few days really watched what i have been eating. Im righting down what i eat to get a better perspective. I did lose 5lbs in two days and my ankles have regressed greatly to where the swelling is barely noticable. I think it has to do with blood pressure. The day it was the worse was a day following a food binge and drinking a lot of coffee.

I always would have a few drinks on the weekend yet have been having one to none each weekend the past month and a half while on cycle. The last blood work I had was phenominal. But this was a year ago and maybe I should get more done.

I do have lunbar issues and at times get radiating symptoms. Where i have radiating symptoms in my calves the hair has been falling out over the past two years. This makes me wonder about circulation being effected by irritation of the the nerves. I did show so e doctors yet they werent concerned about the hair loss on my legs.

This really needs to be in the newbie section. As I stated earlier, water retention due to bf%, insulin sensitivity issues, poor blood circulation, etc. most are usually in relation to one another and can be corrected with my previous suggestions. You have witnessed the swelling go down just like we assumed would happen bc of your diet, alcohol consumption, etc. Nobody is stating that you are a fatass but over 20% bf and looking to take compounds to fix this issue isn't the answer. I can tell you from experience bc I have been running PT departments for years. You need to be honest with yourself and be more accountable. You aren't in a position with your health/bf% to give yourself the leniency that you do. For example, I only cheat on some weekends and have some alcohol. NO, it doesn't work that way and you can't justify it by saying you eat clean through out the week. It may work for some depending on a ton variables but it obviously doesn't work for you bc the proof will always be in the pudding. I'm not flaming you, in fact I'm challenging u to look in the mirror and call yourself out call come up with solutions to problems or future pitfalls to prevent them and then hold yourself accountable. Learn what eating clean means with the cals that you need with macs that fit! Big difference in Clean eating and eating the amounts that you need to be eating cleanly. Way to often people make the mistake of making healthier choices with no regard to the amount of cals and macs. Cut out all the shit for 60 days with morning cardio and lifting schedule of 4-5 days loose about 7-8+% bf and then tell me what potential health issues you have then. Don't get caught up in thinking there is a major health issue when in all reality it may be just that you need to lose some weight. More often then not that's it and if not, atleast you ruled it out. I think you will br surprised at the end result

china

These posts are all good info for you to learn as we all need to share constructive advice to one another. U have to start someplace and Rome has given you excellent advice .. Tune up your diet and workouts and document.. Take a pic of urself once a week with the same pose and in the same position and place. That way ur doing a rolling pictorial of urself.. you will b amazed what you can do in two months and hav the evidence to prove to yourself.. take care .. Pro

Rome,
I posted my original post to put my ass out there to hear other's opinions and I appreciate the kick in the ass. Even if it's not what I want to hear its what I need to hear. I work in medical field and push PT 8 hours a day. I agree you have to hold yourself accountable and it is empowering to make changes by your own will. I have gone from meat and potato diet in the twenties to nearly vegan in late twenties to now adding meat daily into my diet. The change is something I need to work on. And yes, I think I underestimate my diet cheating. Weekend inconsistency and over eating in general. I have written my diet down yesterday and plan to continue. I do this with my workouts and sleep/injury log so why not the diet too.

Pretty much cutting the coffee to sips here and there when tired at work, eating correctly for a couple days, slight increase or arimidex, drinking water and hitting the cardio the past two days nearly eliminated the swelling to nearly noticeable. I probably didn't need to up the arimidex but did slightly, more mental than anything.

And I don't want to be thought as of taking AAS to compensate. I truly feel as though a person should eliminate all limiting factors of healthy muscle growth prior to considering AAS. You know I bought my cycle a year ago and haven't touched it until now as I wanted to wait until I was ready and consistent with everything else, diet, training and sleep. I also chose to use trt dose and creep up as apposed to hitting 500mg/week immediately. I do recognize my habits are away from where I want and my ankles swelling was at testament to that. I messed up I guess. I'm glad to be pointed on the right direction. Really. And I'm glad I posted to begin with.

Yes, move this to the newbie section. I was originally going to post it there but posts there get much less replies. I got you to reply didn't I? And maybe that's what I needed. Heck, Mike Arnold also tore into me. How many can say that?

Rome,
I posted my original post to put my ass out there to hear other's opinions and I appreciate the kick in the ass. Even if it's not what I want to hear its what I need to hear. I work in medical field and push PT 8 hours a day. I agree you have to hold yourself accountable and it is empowering to make changes by your own will. I have gone from meat and potato diet in the twenties to nearly vegan in late twenties to now adding meat daily into my diet. The change is something I need to work on. And yes, I think I underestimate my diet cheating. Weekend inconsistency and over eating in general. I have written my diet down yesterday and plan to continue. I do this with my workouts and sleep/injury log so why not the diet too.

Pretty much cutting the coffee to sips here and there when tired at work, eating correctly for a couple days, slight increase or arimidex, drinking water and hitting the cardio the past two days nearly eliminated the swelling to nearly noticeable. I probably didn't need to up the arimidex but did slightly, more mental than anything.

And I don't want to be thought as of taking AAS to compensate. I truly feel as though a person should eliminate all limiting factors of healthy muscle growth prior to considering AAS. You know I bought my cycle a year ago and haven't touched it until now as I wanted to wait until I was ready and consistent with everything else, diet, training and sleep. I also chose to use trt dose and creep up as apposed to hitting 500mg/week immediately. I do recognize my habits are away from where I want and my ankles swelling was at testament to that. I messed up I guess. I'm glad to be pointed on the right direction. Really. And I'm glad I posted to begin with.

Yes, move this to the newbie section. I was originally going to post it there but posts there get much less replies. I got you to reply didn't I? And maybe that's what I needed. Heck, Mike Arnold also tore into me. How many can say that?

Good stuff bro, keep us up to date with your progress. Prove to yourself that you belong with the 5% ers. Actions speak louder than words so I fully expect to see a log with pics updating progress and kicking some ass:)

get your labs checked, kidney function.....BUN, creatinine levels, protien in urine....... liver values too

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws