over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol for triceps

Ironxtreme

Newbies
For those that injected in your triceps was it hard to get to? I am getting ready to start in about a week or two. I have been studying the muscle itself(nerves,viens...etc) and wondering how the best way to inject it. Did you guys inject in both heads of the tricep or just one? (both I would think) I was going to go by the pics on ****injections.com to hit both heads. For those who have please leave some comments :)

I used to shoot my triceps ALOT, and now have a lump in both, in the exact same spot. So, suffice to say, no more shots for me there. I was shooting right in the top of the horseshoe (can't remember which head that is). I never hit a vein to my knowledge or a nerve. One of the easiest muscles to shoot. The only problem is being able to reach it, I used to come out from the bathroom a sweaty mess from trying to maneuver my body to be able to hit it...lol

Tricep shots..

I do mine just above where the three heads meet.
rite into the thickest part straight in.

couldnt imagine trying to do it myself though, other then legs
I have to have help with injects.

I might have misread it....but do you only do one injection in your triceps?

I do

Im not saying this is the best way or even the rite way just how Ive done it.
Id follow bigA advice in the thread you refer to.. he has this topic mastered.

rAJJIN said:
Im not saying this is the best way or even the rite way just how Ive done it.
Id follow bigA advice in the thread you refer to.. he has this topic mastered.

Thanks, yeah Big A's faqs and threads have been a great help. I was just wanting to hear some of the opintions of some that have done triceps :)

yeah, my situation is different than using synterol too, I just used my tri's for another place to stick when I was doing ED shots of suspension (I miss univet SO much). So, you're technique will differ, I'm sure.

When you use Syntherol in tris, you have toinject at least two heads - the rear and middle. You only need to inject the outer(horseshoe) if you are really lacking there - not too many people do.

Triceps are easy to do yourself this way:
sit down on the floor near your bed, with your back towards the bed. Stretch your arm out on the edge of the bed with the tricep hanging down. Now that you are stable, stick the pin in upwards right into the tricep. Easy.

Big A said:
When you use Syntherol in tris, you have toinject at least two heads - the rear and middle. You only need to inject the outer(horseshoe) if you are really lacking there - not too many people do.

sit down on the floor near your bed, with your back towards the bed. Stretch your arm out on the edge of the bed with the tricep hanging down. Now that you are stable, stick the pin in upwards right into the tricep. Easy.
Easy for you - at least to say :p :)

There's no way in hell doing what you described or any other contortion I try to reach around to my tricep. No way I can do my own :(

cummon guys i do them easily alll the time
if i can u can
frk

Big A said:

Thank you for the advice, I will try it this way as soon as it comes in, I don't think I will have alot of trouble with injecting there (hopefully) I just might find the aspiration a bit hard to do.

Last edited:
xcelbeyond said:
Easy for you - at least to say :p :)

There's no way in hell doing what you described or any other contortion I try to reach around to my tricep. No way I can do my own :(

Try it the way I said. You'll see that it is not hard as there is no contortionism involved.

FRKNHUGE said:
if i can u can
frk

Agreed, if done the way I just described, it's not hard at all.

Ironxtreme said:
Thank you for the advice, I will try it this way as soon as it comes in, I don't think I will have alot of trouble with injecting there (hopefully) I just might find the aspiration a bit hard to do.

To aspirate, since the syringe will be upside down, once the needle is in, you grab the plunger with your middle and ring finger and thumb while you extend with your index finger.

FRKNHUGE said:
if i can u can
frk

I probably 'could' if I had to but for me theres no reason.. i have my own littl nurse here to help out.

hehehe, could you Imagine going to the Doc and him say Ok..
sit down on the floor near your bed, with your back towards the bed. Stretch your arm out on the edge of the bed with the tricep hanging down. Now that you are stable, stick the pin in upwards right into the tricep.

i did it myself too,but i did all heads and now my outer head has a lump,i dont like it,but its too late,i had friends who told me how to do that,i guess it wasnt true ;)but oh well,i didnt tuch it wor a year but i still have a lump,but now my outer head looks bigger i hate that :) i learn hard way,but i need to fix my long head now,this is where all problems starts,you want to fix one thing and after that you need to fix everythig.just be carefull.

Just tried it the way Big A described. Right on! Piss a piss. Never been able to do triceps before myself, now I see is quite easy if I do it this way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131