over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
So im going to use some SEO to help out some lagging parts . My question is should i wati closer to the show im planning on doing ? I thinking about doing one in November to give me time to try and put some more size on . If i start using SEO now will it benefit me that far out ? Im planning on doing quads and shoulders . I know i can maintenance dose but dont want to spend a shit ton keeping it up if i can wait a bit to start then run it into the show ( or somewhere close to it )

The only reason I would say start a little earlier is so you dont loose any definition do to swelling, but I would wait till your a little closer to your show.

I know this answer isn't super detailed, I have used it before but never competed and I got a small amount of swelling from it but the swelling quickly went away and I was impressed with what I was able to maintain. GREAT PRODUCT for lagging parts.

Last edited:
The only reason I would say start a little earlier is so you dont loose any definition do to swelling, but I would wait till your a little closer to your show.

I know this answer isn't super detailed, I have used it before but never competed and I got a small amount of swelling from it but the swelling quickly went away and I was impressed with what I was able to maintain. GREAT PRODUCT for lagging parts.

Thanks for the response. Did you do maintenance regiment to keep the gains after?

Thanks for the response. Did you do maintenance regiment to keep the gains after?

I think the competitors can answer this one better but from what I have read and experienced when using it myself, you can use it right up to your show.

I noticed increased vascularity while using it and didn't notice any loss of definition in the bis and tris...I would suggest dong the maintenance period also to make sure that going into your show everything is on point.

Last edited:
I did a small maintenance protocol, in my experience I had a little swelling and some bruising but when it was all said and done I was very happy. Everyone reacts different so your syntherol run may be completely different.

Hopefully a competitor can answer your question better.

I love synthol. When correctly used it can create magic in days.

I think the competitors can answer this one better but from what I have read and experienced when using it myself, you can use it right up to your show.

I noticed increased vascularity while using it and didn't notice any loss of definition in the bis and tris...I would suggest dong the maintenance period also to make sure that going into your show everything is on point.

I been reading and reading lol . I read where JJ ran it up to his comp and looked great . I just dont want to start to far out, mostly because of cost . I might to a smaller amount in my bicep to try and get a bit more peak but not my main focus . trust me id love to blast it now and then cruise on intot the show with maintenance but most likely not gonna happen ,,,,,,,well maybe lol :D

I been reading and reading lol . I read where JJ ran it up to his comp and looked great . I just dont want to start to far out, mostly because of cost . I might to a smaller amount in my bicep to try and get a bit more peak but not my main focus . trust me id love to blast it now and then cruise on intot the show with maintenance but most likely not gonna happen ,,,,,,,well maybe lol :D

If you want to run it right up to your show then I would suggest planning out how much you are going to use and time it into your show from there.

Syntherol increases definition and vascularity. It pushes muscle outward bringing out striations everywhere. Make sure to play with it for awhile so you know how your body reacts. You need to get a feel for what dosing is best to give the most dramatic look. Too much can cause over swelling and a blurred appearance. If you nail it just right, the look is like an added few years of dense muscle within weeks.

I think im going to start fairly conservative on the dose . starting with quads , 1/2 cc in three spots on the sweep and 1/2 cc two spots in the front leaving the tear drop along . Do that every other day for 2 or three weeks to see how i adjust . Then up it to 1cc in the same spots for a few more weeks . Im thinking once i get where i want doing a maintenance dose twice a week on my leg days. I have a stick roller and a foam roller to help smooth it all out

Any opinions on that protocol ?

Delts 1/2 cc in each head eod also following basically the same protocol /

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear