advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetek Now Ships Domestically in EUROPE!

I have guys pm me about running syntherol all the time and it's a shame more aren't willing to post about their usage in the open.

I just dosed 2.5ml synthetine and syntheselen so it's time to hit the gym :D

Check out my log for the high dosed synthetine, syntheselen and slin experiment I will be doing over the next week :)

Check out my log for the high dosed synthetine, syntheselen and slin experiment I will be doing over the next week :)

I am loving high doses of each and can see a big difference in just 2 days. Time to get ready for the gym :)

I have asked and there should be a big sale at synthetek any day now :)

Great deal for the European members :)

Synthetek XMAS SALE - BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!

For the month of December, buy any 2 products and get a 3rd product for FREE!

Simply complete your order for any 2 products and specify the 3rd and FREE product in the comments field of the purchase page.

This offer also applies irrespective of quantity, for every 2 products purchased we will throw in a 3rd free:

-buy 2 products get 1 Free
-buy 4 products get 2 Free
-buy 6 products get 3 Free.

This offer will expire on the last day of December 2015.

You can mix and match!

Be Quick!

Conditions:
*FREE product has to be of equal or lesser value to the products that you purchased.

*This offer is on our liquid products only.

*Standard shipping fees apply

My new stack is syntherol, synthetine, synthelamin and synthergine. Check out my log to see how I get on with everything. 2016 is going to be my best year in the gym. 20 inch arms and calves are my goals for 2016 :)

Use code ELVIA1023 for 5% off your order and in the process help fund my synthetek log. Thanks :)

My new stack is syntherol, synthetine, synthelamin and synthergine. Check out my log to see how I get on with everything. 2016 is going to be my best year in the gym. 20 inch arms and calves are my goals for 2016 :)

I like where you are going with this! I plan to use my synthetine preworkout with lgf1lr3 instead of slin. I'm thinking 100mcgs of lr3 subq and then 2ml synthetine right before I head out to the gym.

I know the protocols usually use slin to get the l-carn and nutrients into the muscle cells, following that theory lr3 should still work the same way. Thoughts?

I have also been reading Big A's protocol for syntherol for chest. I'm interested in trying it, just have to get into the mindset of being ready for all the injections. Shouldn't be too bad as I can use slin pins. Have you ever done chest?

I like where you are going with this! I plan to use my synthetine preworkout with lgf1lr3 instead of slin. I'm thinking 100mcgs of lr3 subq and then 2ml synthetine right before I head out to the gym.

I know the protocols usually use slin to get the l-carn and nutrients into the muscle cells, following that theory lr3 should still work the same way. Thoughts?

I have also been reading Big A's protocol for syntherol for chest. I'm interested in trying it, just have to get into the mindset of being ready for all the injections. Shouldn't be too bad as I can use slin pins. Have you ever done chest?

I think synthetine and LR3 would make an amazing pre workout combo. If I done both I would definitely had an intra shake of EAA's and HBCD's (something like IntraMD). Let me know how you get on with it.

I have never done chest but JJ has. I saw you mentioning about doing chest or quads in your thread. I know a few guys who have done quads with amazing results. Either would be great but just pick one as you can put your full attention into improving that body part. If I had to pick one for you it would chest. The protocol is alot of injections but slin pins could be used so it would be easy. I can see you getting amazing results doing it the way Big A outlined.

Use code ELVIA1023 for 5% off your order and in the process help fund my synthetek log. Thanks :)

Rambo how are you getting on with the synthetine and lr3? I recently upped my synthetine to 3ml x2 and the results are coming on fast. I was away for a few days and first day back dosed 3ml and the difference in vascularity is huge. Looking forward to the next few weeks :)

Remember our competition... 20 pounds :D

Current promo

**broken link removed**

Spend $300 - Get FREE Product!

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

Be quick as this offer is not ongoing and is subject to change/stop at anytime.

**broken link removed**

Check them out, you will not be dissapointed! Many happy customers!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Direct ONLINE ordering available by credit card, Western Union or bank transfer! Instant shipping!

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

**broken link removed**

For a Limited time only, if your order total is $300 or greater, we will throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE!

To claim this offer simply place your order as usual and specify which product you would like for FREE in the comments field of the purchase page.

It's that easy!

**broken link removed**

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Quick delivery. All Synthetek products have US customs approval, so it is 100% legal!​

I know this isnt the thread for it but should Synthelamin be stored in the refrigerator?

I know this isnt the thread for it but should Synthelamin be stored in the refrigerator?

Room temperature is fine and thats were I keep mine. I actually left it awhile for various reasons but starting it again today as I need an energy boost.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

It's that easy!

**broken link removed**

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

**broken link removed**

It's that easy!

**broken link removed**

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

To Contact Synthetek:

www.synthetek.com
[email protected]

Room temperature is fine and thats were I keep mine. I actually left it awhile for various reasons but starting it again today as I need an energy boost.

Love the libido and appetitie effects. But it does give me pimples.. not like acne just painful ass pimples and I never had pimples before running it.

So I've back off to once a week.

Love the libido and appetitie effects. But it does give me pimples.. not like acne just painful ass pimples and I never had pimples before running it.

So I've back off to once a week.

It's interesting you mention this as I do have a new spot on my face. I used to get bad acne on my back and was using accutane and that got rid of everything. It felt like it was almost impossible for me to get a spot on accutane so it worked great. I was worried it would rebound (came off accutane) but I have been spot free since. I woke up yesterday with one on my face thinking maybe it's just the hormones etc. I will keep an eye on things and probably go down to e3d's now as I loaded it this week and have been dosing it at 2ml ed. Thanks for the info :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws