over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetek ?

E

edge250

sent a money order almost 2 weeks ago but i check my account with them and it says order pending reciept of funds. tried emailing them and have yet to get a response. anyone having this problem? i sent $260 and i'm getting a little worried. thanks

synthetek

Hey bro I can not speak for synthetek but I know if you sent a check it will take a long time to process. Say 3-4 days to get to them 2-3 days for them to process 10 days for your check to clear your bank 1-2 days to process order then 3-4 days to get to your mail box. I wouldnt sweat it. Mr.clean101

Not to worry my friend!, e-mail "Big A" and he should be able to shed some light on the situation, also you made a wise decision getting your supplements from them! I'm addicted to their "Synthepure"!!

Nothing to be worried about. Now if you ordered a subscription to Palumbo's mag you might be out of luck. If a check was sent it will take a lot more time than a CC as they have to wait for the check to clear. Do as Vein suggested and email BigA and he can fill you in.

Strunk said:
Nothing to be worried about. Now if you ordered a subscription to Palumbo's mag you might be out of luck. If a check was sent it will take a lot more time than a CC as they have to wait for the check to clear. Do as Vein suggested and email BigA and he can fill you in.

No kidding about "RxMuscle"!!, I still haven't received the first one!

problem

I ordered 4 bottles of Syntherol over a week ago and its still not here.I emailed them but no response yet.I know they are great but I really need this shit fast..........

Hey Baldman

Its me....Duncan. I think I depleted thair stock of Syntherol and hold up evrybodies orders. Synthetek be workin overtime to get the inventories back up. Hope you get yours soon. Have a nice day Baldman.

Yes, "check with Big A!" I should get a job with them in account problem fixing... j/k

I spoke to the US dep and they said that 2 weeks ago was when they took over the distributorship and their original cart was playing up. Even if the order was processed and shipped, it would still say that funds were being processed when you log into your account. That happens only to the people that ordered before the new cart went on line.
And if you paid by money order, as mrclean said - that takes much longer than cc.

Nazi - I need your details before I ask them about you as I am sure that you didn't give details for your order to be addressed to BALDNAZI :)

Also, I don't think I'll be getting very far until Tuesday due to the Easter holidays.

I know this should probably put in a new thread. I was just making the comment that your Ok with synthetek...not really wanting to stir up RxMuscle probs. I ordered a subscription last year before Jr. Nationals. While at Jr's, Wylde and I found one laying on the ground after the show was over so I latched onto it. Several months later, I received that issue. I haven't received anything since though. I've gave up on it as it seems like he ran into problems with the mag of some sort.:confused:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws